1 million christian niggers or 1 million white muslims?

1 million christian niggers or 1 million white muslims?

no one actually believes in their religion to the extent that they'll go mental and start killing people over it if their IQ is over a hundred, so the white muslims

note how the only christians on earth who are still mentalists who go about burning down other villages are niggers in africa

I think Christian niggers are objectively better choice. At least they're kind of peaceful, 1 million Muslims would start a fucking civil war. Both are bad though.

USA is full of Christian niggers. The real option is to gas them both.

How "white" are we talking?

>b-but African niggers are diffrent! they are better than those from USA!

>Still thinking religion matters more than genes

Christian nigs in Africa massacre Muslims kek

If they're post Russian rape Chechens I don't think they'd be that bad

We already broke the nest of the first choice years ago.

Are we talking dead or alive?

>Still thinking genes matter after seeing millions of self-loathing white liberals and communists...

The muzzles are brainwashed and cannot be saved.

>superstition is more important than blood
How the fuck can someone think like this? Fucking retards.

Actually, those would be Marxist niggers. Democrats have way too much power over them, for them to be considered Christian. Marxists destroyed their families back in the 70ies (single mother ghetto households)

Christcucks are mentally deluded

After witnessing the power of God... Literally hundreds of conquistadores defeated million of Aztecs and you doubt the power of God

Now you have millions of Christian shitskins who act like savages

Read

Latin and South America did it all by themselves.

Kill both. Anyone who says otherwise is a cuck.

>white
>muslims
wat

Neither. Get out, all of you.

Yeah, it was because of god. Not because the natives were prehistoric savages, nope god did it.

Religion is used to justify whatever they were going to do anyway. South America is strongly Christian and look how big of a shithole it is. Plenty of Africa is Christian too and they still rape and murder every day.

White Muslims. Notice the ones in south east Europe are pretty peaceful and moderate

Also they'll be moderate at most within a generation as whites

Exactly. God. Hernan Cortez made calculations: if each of his 400 man took down 25.000 Indians, they would still lose. For Spanish were so few and Indians were so many.

But once you fight for God, numbers doesn't matter

>no one actually believes in their religion to the extent that they'll go mental and start killing people over it if their IQ is over a hundred, so the white muslims
You are naïve

This is the correct answer.

I always like this version pepe soo cute

The Muslims, of course. They at least can drop the shitty religion, and given their superior intelligence, probably will. You can't un-nigger yourself.
Also
Preferably neither, though.

There are no christian niggers . you probably mean black people

>There are no christian niggers

Kill the 1 million muslims
Deport the 1 million christian niggers

If "neither" isn't an option, then I'll go with the white muslims.

Are any of you seriously implying you wouldn't want all black people to be like the old black people churches in movies with the choirs and the joyous clapping for the Lord respectful and helpful to all? You'd have to be some sort of pure fedora tipper to even consider WANTING Muslim people of any color in your country over Christians "caus dey niggars"

I'd take 1 million Christian niggers all day every day. In fact, if they're actually practicing Christian, they are much more likely to have a strong moral foundation and capacity to contribute to society.

Islam is a straight-up toxic mentality, regardless of the race of the afflicted person.

OUT OUT OUT

1 million white muslims
Once they get in, ban islam (you didn't specify you couldn't do that) either they accept that and stay, or they refuse and leave.. If they stay you have 1 million non muslim whites, if they leave you have lost/gained nothing.

Either way you don't get 1 million blacks.

Blacks can be harder on a city/society than a nuclear bomb, pic related.

Holy shit i really cant choose

except in small countries like ours 1 million Muslims going apeshit since their religion is banned will actually damage the countries foundation

>ITT Americans bending over for the BBCC

If they go apeshit they just get mass deported. It's no big deal, stop pretending like it is. They might protest and then when nobody budges they give up or leave the country.

Option A

You can't tell how white they're for obvious reasons.

no niggers apart from Ethiopians are actually christian they're all proddies

Option B
Real tough call

You really think they would just stand there with signs? we have seen what happens when Muslims go apeshit and its not like when the cucks protest.

STFU and go back to getting rape by rapefugees.

Eat shit, dindu.

Yup. And that's why half of /pol is dead wrong on this. You could have scum whites or decent blacks and they fedora wearing faggots would want the scum whites.... Any white that because a muslim is no linger white.

Kenyans are Christians.

I was there this summer.

2 million bullets.

> white
> muslim

pls

We're pretty white.

White Muslims because they could be converted once the Pakis fucked off.

Atatürk is spinning in his grave.

wouldve been fully white if you werent raped by muslim asian invaders

Have another qt

That's when you can send in the military and justify mowing them down, They will run like cowards immediately if that happens.

They actually are though, at least the first generation of the ones who manage to get to America

>would you rather be stabbed in balls or shot in lings

I vote electrocute anyone who has such great ideas

You're one of those who think you should just give the muslims exactly what they want or they might chimp out.. You are of no use, you might aswell move to iraq right now.

If they chimp out you just punish them and deport every single one that doesn't want to calm down or leave by themselves. Then that stuff will quickly end. And deporting millions have never logistically been easier.. Especially if all the rest of the citizens help with it.

we dont care u fucking roach

>white trash vs decent black people
>Sup Forums's autistic asses still choose the white people

really makes you think

The only issue I have with muslims is that most of them are brown. I could tolerate white muslims. At the very least, it would go a long way at putting women and degenerates back into their place.

Im not one that thinks we should give them what the want but having 1 million christian niggers is better then having 1 million muslims. And not only that but antagonizing them by banning their religion especially when they outnumber your army is an extremely bad idea.

>it's a "turkroach thinks he's white" episode

>amillion Al Sharptons or the people of Chechnya
the latter.

good luck mowing down 1 million people when the your combined forces man power is less then that.

Why are you so mad anons? Because you can't have these qts?

>That face
>Those eyes
Literally just a product of Asiatic Turkic rape of Anatolian. Maybe a little Balkan mixed in there.

You're not white.

saved, my girl for brown cock friend

why do you so desperately want to be seen as white? a muslim is a muslim faggot

trying to avoid brit brown cock fetishists, looks like its not working ;)

white muslims is obviously the better choice. How can you even fucking think for a second. It's like youve all forgotten the difference with races and what 1 million nigger will do to an economy

Love the reddit virtue signaling itt btw. Can't wait for this election to be over so you Sup Forums and r_thedonald memelords can fuckoff for good

what?

Saging this shitty thread

Frankly I don't give 2 shits about it. I like to trigger christcucks like you :^)

You're mixing me up with Sven there buddy.
But here, have some more

>Post more QT

for you

>We're pretty white.
bwahahhahbsabhwhhahahahah

Trick question. Whites would not be retarded enough to become muslim, save for a few exceptions

>want to be white
>not allowed
>life of a cockroach

1 million Muslims please.

White muslim here. Kill them, all let me alive, im redpilled

Most terrorists have a university degree and a well paying job. Being stupid and uneducated makes terrorism less likely because they are not well read enough to know the motivations and reasons for hating the west.

>christcucks are triggered because we get to have our qt virgin waifus while they have to settle for single moms with 300 cock mileage :^)

Either way things are gonna blow up and get broken so I don't care.