ITT. Scenes women will never understand

My pic is from the movie Alatriste.

I believe women are incapable of compassion and honor, which leads to them not being able to form a proper friendship.

Hence they would never understand the camaraderie or bond that forms between men like, in our case, warriors.

GOAT scene. Sad for the women out there that won't be able to comprehend its true value.

Is there a director's cut of this? The dvd version's shitty editing wasted this film's potential.

The film is still pretty good.

Some of the scenes look like actual paintings it was gorgeous.

It's too bad your mother was capable of compassion. She could've aborted you and saved us from your stupidity.

Nice attempt roastie. No need to be upset at you being unable to understand this KINO produced by men and, clearly, for men.

Sorry.

t.roastie who doesn't understand that they were an Spanish Tercio.

If only the actress didn't have her mouth open to ruin the scene

baka desu, could there even be a woman on earth that could understand this?

I was watching Alatriste with my gf and after this scene all she said was "but why didn't they surrender?"

I am tired of how dumb women are.

>yfw this scene

Alatriste had... a rough life.

They did "surrender" after German, Walloon and Italian units fled, and they endured several charges and artillery fire from both their own and French guns. However they were allowed to leave with their standards and weapons.

rough? that's called a bad case of oneitis, son. a true friend wouldn't let him go through with that.

So tell me Sup Forums: is it true that all portuguese are half-jews? Including my man Cristiano Ronaldo?

Most Iberians have some Jewish blood. It's funny how people think they've been MOOR'D even though they hardly have any Arab blood except for the southernmost areas.
They've actually been KIKED by unknowingly marrying Jewish converts (marranos) for generations.

>I believe women are incapable of compassion and honor
>implying millenial "men" have any sense of honor, loyalty, or camaraderie
Modern men have none of these qualities you seem to idealize. Any friend will cowardly backstab you given the correct circumstance.

any public torrent up less than 2gigs? My craptop can't handle more than 2gig vid files :/

maybe they couldn't understand this film because viggo's weird voice

i loved the film but the romantic plotlines were fucking boring.

they crammed too much stuff in, pity because it's otherwise very special

you're cute when you're angry

>pike and shot

This.

This is now a "movies anyone under 35 will never understand" thread.

Plebian opinion. It's the pinnacle of warfare.