“When I was 12, I watched a man get hit by a bus. And I had plenty of time to intervene, but I was frozen...

>“When I was 12, I watched a man get hit by a bus. And I had plenty of time to intervene, but I was frozen, not by fear, but by a dreadful excitement. And I just watched him, like it was all a little show that God was putting on just for me. A marionette, dangling before the lapping flames of his master’s furnace. And in that moment I died a little unto myself, but I was reborn as the lizard I was destined to become. Some might say that was the day the light inside me dimmed, but I would say that was the moment that the darkness began to shine."

What did Ryan Gosling mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mumV1CaxMgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"i drive"

businga

That SNL is really doubling down on absurdist humor, but not understanding the appeal or proper delivery. Every time they do it they have to shine a light on it and have characters react to let you know they know it's weird and wacky too!

Or maybe you are just mad because they keep making fun of that Trump idiot.

I watch.

He said that in a sketch? That actually sounds interesting.

Drumpf amirite?

>amirite
Why do all Republicans talk like 13 year olds?

youtube.com/watch?v=mumV1CaxMgY

I actually saw a kid got run of by a car too when I was 10
I liked it too
But I didn't ever would invent this stupid edgykid bravado
Lol

The canned laughter is an absolute disgrace and ruins it. Also Ryan gosling is losing his looks.

I'm Irish. From the outside trump seems like a funny guy and the people that hate him are embarrassing themselves. He won. Get over it.

Also the canned laughter.

Ryan Gosling was never traditionally handsome. That's why Sup Forums loves him so much. They see that an ugly autist with a winning personality can in fact get it on with a brown goddess.

>He won. Get over it.

No, I like when they BTFO Trump. I just hate how they can never not be "in on the joke". The Weekend Report has been trash for a while now because every time they read off a report they have to smirk to let you know what they're saying is ridiculous and funny. That Seth Meyer started it and now everyone does.

>He won. Get over it.

That's not how American politics work. The losing side spends the next 8 years kicking up a giant tantrum, every time.

My understanding is that electoral college votes are what wins elections. Did Americans change the law for this election or are you a baby throwing a tantrum?

Again this is just how you look to an outside observer.

True, hypocritical Republicans are trying to make people for get the fact that they immediately started whining constantly about childish shit like the type of mustard Obama used.

You don't seem very self aware.

As an outside observer, you're a dumbass fag.

You should move somewhere with a non white majority and persuade people to hold a vote to leave the racist, fascist US.

What the fuck is an Irishman doing talking shit like this? Your country is a terrorist filled shithole. You are in no position to laugh at anyone.

In Ireland we change the law recently. We made it so being born here doesn't entitle you to Irish citizenship. It stopped the south Americans and the blacks coming here illegally.