At first I thought that was SheZow

Not as cute as us!

Where did you hear that from?

The rumors say yes.

Mmmmmm, nah.

I miss her.

>Yfw real asian women aren't like this in real life
user why you lie to me?

She was the only """""""""""""""""villain"""""""""""""""" on the show to actually call Star out on her bullshit. she did literally nothing wong and even kept a close friendship with the abused girl Sabrina.

Certainly was a better character to have around than ponyhead, senpai, or the numerous other random characters of the week that season 2 had. I hope she teams up with Ludo.

>She was the only """""""""""""""""villain"""""""""""""""" on the show to actually call Star out on her bullshit.
Care to explain? please

She knew that stupid magical gaijin was causing nothing but trouble and putting people's lives in danger and she was

>and she was
right

She wasn't wong that's for sure.

Post more Britany Sup Forumsmrades

It would have been cool to see her become the anti star or something due to shenanigans but the show dropped her along with Marcos friends
Plus ludo is all I need right now

I FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOUR SHIT CARLOS

Aa opposed to the hundred fucking useless monsters in season one?

Usually I want these kinds of characters to bully me but she doesn't do it for me
This is more like it

^This.

Frankly, there still doesn't seem to be a compelling reason for Star to be on Earth. She's fighting the same monsters she would have been fighting on Mewni, and no one on Earth has posed the kind of threat to her that would educate her in the ways of the world. No one except Brittney.

Brittney potentially could have offered the kind of challenges to Star that can't be solved by magic, which was presumably why she was sent here in the first place. Star Vs is worse off without her.

Why she hasn't appeared on this season? It's true that the VA had a verbal fight with Defcy?

Bump because I want to know too

I know nothing about that, but apparently she will be in TMNT as Alopex.

Does /sveg/ have a disc ord?

I would, but I never bothered to save any of the good ones. Like the bikini. Or the Britco stuff.

I second that. Is this just shitposting or is there some basis to it?

is it true that britney hasn't appeared so far in season 2 because her VA keyed nefcy's car and stabbed her dog?

No.

I like how the writers completely forgot she exists

Or don't know what to do with her. I doubt the "fight with defcy" stuff is true because if it were, they could of just replace the VA.
Does she have any good fanart?

Is it true Brittney's VA was fired for saying she was going to vote for Trump?