Has woman ever really made you think?

Well, has she? On topics ranging from politics to history, from philosophy to religion, has a woman ever actually told you something that made you go: "Wow, I never thought of that, you really opened my eyes!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5XeZgvDEuys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most bitter pill to swallow is indeed that women are infact inferior to men. Their IQ doesn't fall behind men's so much, but for some reason it seems that even the most intelligent of women are hardly comparable to the most intelligent of men. I've yet to hear of an amazing female writer, an amazing female painter, an amazing female composer. And when I say amazing I don't mean the best one of all compared to other women, rather I ask if there's any that could be put on the same line with a man from that field. But the fact is that women are just... Limited. It seems that their mind just can't go outside the borders of "me" and that that's why they have never yet to this day gave birth to an idea that helped the mankind in some way or another. Whenever they speak of anything they speak of it only because it in some way concerns them. They wanted to get into philosophy - and gave us feminism. They wanted to get into literature - and gave us sappy love stories. They wanted to get into music - and gave us degenerate whores who sing about lust and sex. They wanted to get into politics - and gave us a few million M*slim invaders and an effeminate liberal political doctrine.

Women, if "liberated", become the destroyers of civilization, the main helpers of the Jew. They do not give birth to any virtuos ideas, instead they destroy, destroy, destroy.

Bump

Women are literally retarded, they have less brain mass then men and selective breeding has made them most of them dumb.

fuck this serbian fuck is right, but also i think its society, if we had women role models this would change. for the longsest time women were slaves, theyre just adjusting, it will happen but in the meantime we are ahead, serbia did give us tesla thank you

Based serbia dropping a truth bomb

>Has woman ever really made you think? Anonymous (ID: uC6tDwob) 09/11/16(Sun)12:19:54 No.88400480▶

No, and I am going out with a far left, third-worldist who is a fan of Fanon and thinks there is too much racism against Muslims.

No.

My wife is watching a fried chicken taste test. Literally niggers.

Sometimes it happens, but when it does it is also painfully obvious that what they said is just something that they heard someone else say

Yes, but only one woman, so I consider her to be a statistical outlier.

Well said.

/thread

Women don't need to be smart, because men will worship them regardless of their flaws.

>Well, has she? On topics ranging from politics to history, from philosophy to religion, has a woman ever actually told you something that made you go: "Wow, I never thought of that, you really opened my eyes!"
Only once when a female friend of mine told me that all women are sluts who only care about money, fame, luxury and cock.

Can't help but agree with her on it, even though what a woman says is usually full of shit, this one girl was totally honest with me about her own gender!

Got to respect that, not many women will admit this simple truth about their nature.

fuck my mom did fuck with my self esteem shitty childhood

What do you define as woman? Modern day millenial trash? Cause if that's the case then no, most of those bitches I've met just talk openly into the air based on the order their minds processed shit, and it's always wrong.

But my own mother, and my grandmother are both hardworking, redpilled as fuck. They understand and loathe the state the world is in.

The only women to add anything significant to culture were basically men.

>Maggie Thatcher
>Ayn Rand
>Queen Elizabeth I

They were, for the most part, sexless and haggard. They sacrificed their femininity for intellect. Masculinity is the precursor to innovation.

>thinks there is too much racism against Muslims.
Tell that stupid bitch that muslin is not a race, it is a religion, therefore you cannot be racist towards muslins.

hey fuck muslims bro

yes

today as i was going to the election (dont believe in democracy, but whatever, purely for practical reasons- if we are going down the cliff, at least we can go with dignity)--
saw three pretty, dumb normie girls of known left orientation go out of the voting building

made me think about things...
closest to suicide i got so far

Yes.

The only woman who ever made me think was a sociopath. She lied to me for 6 months, aborted my kid and pretended it was a miscarriage, then married someone and pretended she was a virgin.

>Women are painted in an inferior light because of the patriarchy
>Niggers are forced to rob and steal for their family because of the white man
>Society could be an urban utopia of peace and love if it wasn't for the rich

Always the same isn't it? It's extremely difficult to swallow the type of pill that goes against everything you've chosen to believe out of your own ignorance. It's the ones that build up such a tolerance to the pill that it has no effect and they ignore it completely that are the problem. They're the ones who will bring society down.

But is that really that much of a revolutionary thought? Don't compare them to other women, instead compare them to other men. When you start off of this low expectation it seems that indeed it is some great accomplishment, but when sou put it into the actual perspective you see that it's actually absolutely worthless.

The only woman that i can think of at the moment is rose. She has some pretty clever ideas on her mind

I think this chick does a great job at playing guitar without being one of those girl guitar players on YouTube who only get views because they are female:

youtu.be/5XeZgvDEuys

I like her fingerstyle and pick approach to playing. Women can be masterful musicians, but they often aren't on guitar. I see really talented female pianists and violinists more often than a truly talented female guitarist.

>It seems that their mind just can't go outside the borders of "me"

Fucking fpbp

Yea, my mom

>has a woman ever actually told you something that made you go: "Wow, I never thought of that, you really opened my eyes!"

A few years ago, during my pursuit of ultimate truth about female brain and female instinct, i decided to empty my bag of tricks on a nice lady i was bedding at the time.
One caveat: the lady in question was batshit insane, due to her seeming inability to separate her instincts from her conscious process. A perfect female specimen

She was my patient zero. I wanted to get in her head. I wanted to know what her little neurons were doing all day long, what was her ultimate goal, the driver beyond her actions. And there was only one way to do that: interrogate her while giving her brutal, mind boggling orgasms. What came later was the ultimate redpill about women.
It's gonna be a tedious greentext, lemme know if you good anons wanna found Dr. user's discoveries

>But is that really that much of a revolutionary thought?
Not really, just got surprised at her honesty.

>Don't compare them to other women, instead compare them to other men. When you start off of this low expectation it seems that indeed it is some great accomplishment, but when sou put it into the actual perspective you see that it's actually absolutely worthless.
Well, I don't expect them to say anything inteligent, just like I don't expect that out of a favela shitskin.

kek, stay strong user

what did you learn?

>There is no white genocide, there's white suicide and women pull the trigger
I come here every day, and every single day I wonder why I keep coming back here.

Yes, my mum has

But that's it

Plenty of times. I hope this shit isn't serious? Either you are young and don't have much contact with women or you are seriously socially sheltered. I'm a Ph.d candidate and meet highly intelligent women very frequently. Still, blah blah women are vil I guess, shrug.

Ya this one bong told me about how white people have different genetics and are actually part ayy lmao

Really boiled my noodle

Requesting

>Ph.d candidate
In Gender studies?

I had a gf living with me for 7 years. First thing she talks about when she walks into a room with me in it is always about her. "I feel x" or "omg I am so x". She fucking denies it of course but the dipshit is too stupid to see her own patterns of behavior like I do. It is always the same though: the introductory sentences are always about her or how she feels about something.

I, naively, hope that it is just her and not all goddamn women that are so incredibly self-centered.

please proceed

I don't deny that there are hard working, kind women (though there's less and less by each passing day). I'm just asking the question: "Did they actually make you think?"
Not in the sense of "at least they don't spew out liberal degeneracy out of their mouths but are so-so redpilled" but rather in the sense of "wow, this remark on the topics of philosophy/politics/history really made me think and impacted my life".

Lmao my gf Roman salutes me after I shag her senseless

>It's gonna be a tedious greentext, lemme know if you good anons wanna found Dr. user's discoveries
Post already.

My gf's a neuroscientist and still no, not really. She has technical knowledge that I don't, but she is unable to do anything but parrot concepts. Never a creative thought, original point of view or objective, uninfluenced elaboration of thoughts.

Yes, my philosophy teacher could be a woman you mean.

>I come here every day, and every single day I wonder why I keep coming back here.
Damn, I'm saving that

Listen to this user.

It is like he said, not a fun pill.

But yes, women are infact inferior.

I'm not some bitter autist robot, I love women, women are beautiful, they are fun to be around (mostly), they smell nice, they have SO many great qualitites.

It is unfortunate that they also have some of the worst.

As a male you cannot fathom the level of selfabsorbtion in the ego of a female. They are quite literally, children, in a adult body.

With this in mind you can help, or abuse them, with great power comes great responsibility, something the west has forgotten.

I already say that, usually she just rolls her eyes. Claims that that's the go-to response of a racist.

Nah, it is arts though, not gonna lie. There are not anywhere near as many women in STEM etc so I concede I probably run into more intelligent ones than most. I don't always agree with them but to say they don't have a good mind would be seriously retarded.

Post it.

Deliver, you fucker

>Claims that that's the go-to response of a racist.
Tell her that she is obviously wrong and that what she refers to as the "muslin race" is actually the Saracen race, and that there are muslins from several races and she is being a racist bitch for claiming otherwise.

r

f

this

What happened to make you think like this? We actually still have some decent women. A lot are whores but I've known quite a few that are alright. Granted, I don't expect intellectual conversation from them but they are nice to look at and don't make me want to strangle them when they open their mouth. What more can you ask for?

You should screencap that for future reference.

Yes, my mother and my sister. My mother is a criminal prosecutor for the city in which we live. She has worked for over 35 years in that profession, and has seen things and done things that made my hair stand on end growing up. She was perfectly willing to impart all of the knowledge and experience she had gained in that job to me as best she could. Her teaching has informed my opinion on everything from race relations to the nature of jurisprudence and the nature of what we perceive to be racism today. Her ethical and moral fortitude and unbending personal honor and her complete intolerance of deception and dishonesty in her children shaped me and my sisters. I am very grateful for that.

I have, unfortunately, not found anyone like her in the wider world. Growing up with her for a parent has made my experiences with modern feminism very confusing and eventually very disheartening. My sister, Who has gone on to get a degree in geology and petroleum engineering, is deeply perplexed and more than a little ashamed of the nature of the women's equality movement in the current era.

But because I knew them, because I grew up with them I am not as jaded as many are in this thread. I have seen directly that a woman is capable of being an absolute paragon of our species and is able to demonstrate those values to her children and mold them in her image. I trust my sister implicitly with anything, and frequently seek her advice, as she frequently seeks mine.

Everyone is capable of being good, and many are capable of being great. It only requires the will to raise our children right. This is what I firmly believe. As much as I believe alcoholics breed alcoholics and domestic abusers breed domestic abusers. These are learned skills and we can reinforce and break the cycles with Will and effort.

I think my sisters are going through this bitter realization.

The older one is struggling physically with the demand of office life in conjunction with writing a thesis. The younger saw how easy it was for me to make a basketball team with my friends, while all she gets is girls squabbling over whether or not they can do it. (yeah the boys)

Also, my older sister seems like she is ALWAYS stressed at something. Whereas I'm such a chilled dude even when things are hectic. All they need is a strong, good man and they will be set, because right now they are struggling with life alone.

2/2

I also have met numerous "intelligent" (I use the term very loosely) women throughout my schooling, infact women would almost always be the ones that were at the top of my class, with the best grades. And I never implied that they lack that sort of practical intelligence. But when I say "have they ever made you think?" I'm pointing to something else. I'm thinking off if they've ever came up with some creative thought of their own, that requires long term thinking about the subject in question and that requieres actual brains to come to, in terms of politics and philosophy as the two main subjects we're interested in.
And history obviously shows us that that hasn't really been the case. As I've stated in my 2nd post, I've yet to hear of a grand female writer, painter, politician, composer, etc. And when I say grand, don't resort to comparing them to other women but rather compare them to the most virtuos of men. Their inferiority in these terms becomes cristal clear when you put in such perspective.

Post pls

Once I had a conversation with a woman about abortion. She's your typical pro-choice, while I am pro-life. Basically, I said the reason that I was pro-life is because I value the fetus over the agency of the woman, as ultimately, she 99 times out of 100 chose to have sex. She tried to argue back, saying that abortion was to protect the mental status of the woman, to which I said basically I couldn't understand why she would end a potentially productive and happy life to save a woman's mental state.

Her counterargument to this was "You can't believe that" and "You..You can't". It made me think because I was honestly surprised how terrible of an argument that was. I have met some extremely intelligent women before (My mum, the girl who may be my gf at some point), but this really blew me away quite how stupid the argument was, especially considering how we had discussed this multiple times over the course of months.

Well, it basically ended up with me giving her 4 consecutive orgasms. Here is my (more or less) detailed journal

>"Do you like it?"
>uhhhh glgl uhmf
>SAY IT!
>i-i like you
>"What do you mean?"
>i like you silly
>"Turn around"

>"Did you like it this time?"
>uhmff ahhh yes
>"Please tell me what you liked about it in detail?"
>w-why
>"I wanna know"
>omg what do you wanna know
>[Lie]"Because all i want is make sure you feel good when we make love "
>Idk user, you just make me feel so protected and good, really
>"And?"
>I don't know, hurry up and do it again

>Note:I couldn't proceed with my interrogation because of the crippling pain induced by a thigh cramp. I pretended it was an orgasm, somehow i managed to persuade the specimen that males sometimes do dry orgasm. The specimen reported feelings of comfort and mind confusion. I felt i was closer, i just needed one more push to break the specimen. Change of approach is required, the specimen must not know the purpose of the investigation

>UUUUHHHH OHHHHHH YESSSS
>"You are mine"
>OOH YES IM YOURS user YOURS FOREVER ONLY YOURS
>"I want to know everything you're thinking about now, and everything that ever passed through your little mind"
>I WANT YOU TO PUT A BABY INSIDE OF ME, LOTS OF BABIES SO YOU WILL BE MINE FOREVER YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME AND I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU
>"w-what"
>CUM INSIDE NOW, DO IT
>"n-no"
>DO IT
>Note: i persuaded the specimen i had another orgasm, this time not a dry one. Specimen failed to notice the absence of sperm in her vaginal cavity. I had what i needed.

Pretty accurate.
Also, women have a knack with words. They evolved to get things done with words (nagging) because of their inferior physical strength. The Jewess mutt I'm bedding will occasionally say things about words and relationships that make me ponder. Women seem to naturally understand social matters since they are the child rearers. Innovation and individualistic thought are damn near impossible to come by in women for this reason. They are hive mind creatures with silver tongues

Yes. Ayn Rand!

Lol what the fuck? Fucking wasted our time. Fucking cuckold.

God save our queen.

Fuck fuck fuck, THIS 1000x

I give lectures to engineers, the top grades are from a small group of females, since they are so good at doing what they are told to do.

My worst male student gave me some though questions about the concepts in my lectures and he understands damn well how things work in the real world. He was even thinking in opening his own business and dropping university.

Men are definitely in another level. Idk if women can't reach this level but I think it would take many decades. As some user said, women can't turn off their obsession with their "self", so nothing new come out from them.

I know what your talking about, the closest time I can think of that "really made me think" was when I was observing a female Director during an acting routine.

The way she described the situation as well as how she wanted the actors to perform was quite something. Too bad you won't see her directing big budget blockbusters, instead you'll get garbage like "Unbroken"

kinky

I'm only thinking about her crazy level and if I should stick my dick in her.
Why should I expect anything else?

ok include me reddit

Quick recap: Women just want a provider to an instinctual level above which they have no control whatsoever. The best they can hope to accomplish is building rationalizations such as "love" around it. Their imperative to breed is much stronger than the ones you see in males, and much "deeper", since it goes beyond the copulation. Evolutionary psychology explains that all too well. Women who "cuck" their men with a stable job are most likely to be outliers, behavioral aberrations who found their way into this world because of the societal change allowing their variety to survive and prosper.
The implications for the man are multiple. I don't really think women have empathy, feel love or affection in the same way men do (except for their offspring, but this was granted). You can't be friend with a woman for the same reason why women start mauling themselves the moment you leave them in a large group of fellow women.

This was the ultimate redpill for me. A woman will be loyal for as long as you can provide for her, regardless of her social extraction or regardless of how much you think she "loves" you. She doesn't "love", she just expresses in her own terms something that is little more than a pavlovian instinct. Act accordingly

Apologies, couldn't fit this in the previous post

It isn't a life until it's out of the vagina.

>What came later was the ultimate redpill about women.
>Shitty sex story that holds no redpill at all.

Your conclusion is basically that women like orgasm and have an impregnation fetish? I could tell you that withoun't going through your "interrogation".

Any other journals like this?

/fucking thread
i study chemnistry and have a women percentage of around 45%. anyone who says women are dumb is either a bitter virgin or someone with nearly no contact or boundaries with women

you made my day user

That's where we disagree kraut, I consider it life when it starts to develop a nervous system.

I'm sorry for your loss, but personally l find this kind of comeuppance extremely satisfying to watch.

grill detected

That fucking mustache

>Sunday morning Sup Forums
>where the failures of a lonely weekend come into full force while sipping their coffee and munching on dry toast

So bacteria isn't life?

The women I know tend to be a lot more organised and able to do the boring bullshit that has to be done in the modern world. They just don't talk about anything particularly interesting, which is why people think they are dumb.

Yes, twice. First was quite some time back when a paper released by the greens party of my country pointed out that our free trade agreement with the USA fucked us over a bit. Even if the paper was penned by a 'male', it was a greens party member, which by definition are nu-males - functionally identical to a female.

Second time was very recently; a femanon from Sup Forums was speaking of how her political viewpoints have transitioned through libertarianism, with the reasoning that it's implicitly a white 'ism'.

I also had a good female science teacher in school, but she was only redpilled due to age, and from teaching in a time before PC culture took a giant shit on, in, and around the education system.

Only my cousin, but she's a physics major working at cern.

>A woman will be loyal for as long as you can provide for her, regardless of her social extraction or regardless of how much you think she "loves" you.
You call this a redpill?

This is basic education.

In the context of a human life or any form of mammalian life, of course.

Tits or gtfo bitch.

No one said they were dumb. Women are just on a different intellectual level than men, not a worse and not better one.

Source?

There is an aspect that is somewhat pleasing especially when they are feminists.

But I'm happy the younger one has realized how easily boys operate compared to girls. It's the first of many pills she will receive.

The problem is you can't abort a Down syndrome fetus then. I am pro eugenics, so I have to be pro-choice.

So every man on this world is pro-life?

Austrian women are extreme lefties.
You shouldn't compare them to women in other countries.

And the worst thing about that:
They don't talk about politics. Never. They just keep quiet on political discussions and ignore them.

If you ask them which party they vote, they will just keep quiet and won't say that they are voting green, because they don't want to talk about politics at all.

>