Jay Baruchel was wearing this hat through the hole Goon The last of Enforcers...

Jay Baruchel was wearing this hat through the hole Goon The last of Enforcers. Why was this allowed and there was no backlash?

Because basement people don't matter to anyone at all, not even their own family.

Because he's jewish I mean he starred in The Trotsky

Because this modern fad has nothing about equality. It's reverse racism plus forcing of imaginary guilt on a separated groups of people. Divide et impera.

because the movie was trash

Why is the right so triggered by everything?

Every 30 minutes there's a new post on Sup Forums about something you cunts are offended about. Suck it up

imagine how the left would be triggered if he was wearing fuck black people/fuck the jews cap

>fuck
Eww. It's like bestiality.

Because contrary to the genetic waste on this board, most white people aren't insecure and paranoid about their race.

>being this triggered
Jesus, can't you stop whining for one second

Because they have nothing else but race in their life. A stable human being is balanced by having all kinds of identities parallel to his racial heritage; like that of class, profession, husband or of an integral role in his comunity. Extremists lack these and are inherently disconnected from the rest of the people around them, so they need to act protective and important about that one matter they have for themselves to feel heroic.

not very nice to black people, user

Black ppl have a strong sense of racial identity because they come from a long tradition of being stigmatized, ostracized and put together in Ghettos. Same with the Jewish identity. Zionism was the result of this. Like it or not.
I for one could do without a white form of niggerism or zionism.

I'm not triggered. I think it's since it causesmore racial friction, but a lot of white cuckservatives naturally dislikes it because it's racist and there's a duuble standard -you can be racist against white people but not against anyone else.

Again I like this because it causes more of a racial divide and means that we will have a race war sooner.

Jesus. Text got fucked up.

*it's good since it causes more...

*there's a double standard...

ugly shit skin

His family (father at least) were hollywood heavyweights. No doubt he has been listening to pro-jew anti-goy rhetoric his entire life

Lol no. Jews chose to separate themselves.

Jews could have chosen to integrate at any point. They didn't.

Fuck off to Sup Forums with thus bullshit. Honestly tell me why you care what some bottom feeding loser thinks.

That is changing now though. At least in the West.

I'm not Sup Forums, but it does matter that a quite successful actor obviously hates white people enough to wear this.

>Jews could have chosen to integrate at any point
By giving up their religion, yes. Stop being retarded revisionist faggots, you shitheads

Some of them became atheists, but still wouldn't integrate.

And just who is he and what films has he been in? Oh let me guess it's a streamer. I'll tell you exactly why people wear this shit. It's because people like you will repost and share on facebook giving them the attention they want. So tell me honestly why you care what this loser thinks.

he looks white to me

>be old as fuck
>world turns into the new 70s with the same racial tension and white guilt
>be with less violence and death
>also with less inspirational figures
>every person with 5 minutes of fame thinks they're fucking Malcom X or some shit now
>people bitch even more than in the 70s and now you're subjected to everyone's bitching no matter who they are

CiS White Male is the new WASP. It's all the same shit all over again, but with a lot more autism.

semites are not white

Well he is jewish they claim to white or not when convenient.

kek

What the fuck is reverse racism? Is that when you are irrationally nice to people of a specific race? Racism is racism no matter which race is doing it to which.

I watched Shaft (the original movie) the other day. Based on that movie alone, you're not wrong.

>he thinks calling a white guy a cracker is just as impactful as calling someone a nigger

you ever think about why its not? the degree of a racism doesnt change that its racism.

probably because there's no way you can offend a white person based on their race alone.

hell, the go-to """insult""" cracker means a white person in power whipping a black person dude. If you're offended by that, then sure all racism is the same.

Shut up, honky!

So it's racism just a different degree.

whites don't feel inferior to niggers despite what lefty faggots want to push. on the other hand niggers do have a massive inferiority complex towards whites

>hell, the go-to """insult""" cracker means a white person in power whipping a black person dude

It doesn't. It means poor farmer. You're basically calling them an unwashed uneducated hick.

>pejorative use of "crackers" specifies men who "are descended from convicts that were transported from Great Britain to Virginia at different times, and inherit so much profligacy from their ancestors, that they are the most abandoned set of men on earth."

hes a leaf jew what do you expect

>Benjamin Franklin, in his memoirs, referred to "a race of runnagates and crackers, equally wild and savage as the Indians" who inhabit the "desert[ed] woods and mountains."

because only Sup Forumsbabbies care about shit like that

> there's no way you can offend a black person based on their race alone
Double standarts as they are.

I love that the worst insult people can come up with against Canadians is "LEAF" lol

Are we that nice that it's impossible for you guys to come up with a decent insult?

>being so numale and beta that you take anything from anyone

>OH YA? WELL I BET YOU'D BE MAD IF IT WAS ACTUAL RACISM AND NOT JUST A SILLY HAT! SO MUCH FOR THE "TOLERANT LEFT"

dirty rotten kike

And calling black people criminals refers to all the black people that commit crimes everyday

you aren't nice you are passive aggressive betas. I've interacted with enough Canadians to decipher this.

No word has any more inherent impact than another. Words only have as much power as you give. I certainly COULD be more offended at being called a cracker than a black person being called a nigger, but I'm not. Mostly because I don't give a shit and I base my identity around more than my race.

>IF U WERE A REEEEEL MAN LIEK ME YOU'D CRY ABOUT PEOPLE'S MEAN AND BAD HATS!!! IT'S LIKE A WHITE GENOCIDE SITTING ON TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!

it's just that your so bland.

He's not a jew. Only his paternal grandpa was jewish, so he can't be a jew.

nice strawman dude. most racism against black people stems from their appearance alone, but nice try.

I'm sure you guys are so upset over being called poor farmers. Those niggers are just as bad!

No normal guy would write like this. If you're not a girl get a hormone test.

why you care about nigger emotions so much?

You're not wrong. It's still better than being a powerless whinny braggart with delusions of grandeur like many of the amerifats I've talked to.

>from their appearance alone
>white person

lurk more lol lots of people do capitals and bad spelling to mock your guys' impotent rage

>Lets shit on white people some more what could go wrong xD

That's easy to say when everybody around you doesn't constantly base your identity on your race alone. Just spend one day on this board. How many WE WUZ KINGS, "blackwashing", and nigger namedrops do you see on a regular basis?

The fact that white people can't see the obvious difference, especially on Sup Forums of all places, is borderline moronic. I'm not even black but I've read "nigger" on this board at least 50 times today. If I was, I would not feel okay about myself.

You would do that too if Canada had anything to be proud of

We are bland in public, but weird pervs in our homes. It's that whole Brit/French mix of blood we have.

Stop trying to champion black people you neo colonialist. They can do it themselves without whitey telling them how they should feel.

I thought it was him being ironic. He literally calls out Chinese people for being shit drivers plus other shit.

All you're doing is proving the point I'm making by the way you talk. Sorry for calling out your complete bullshit.

Found the newnewnewnewfag

shh, our white victims cry-in is already well under way

We have... fuck, everything worth a shit has gone on to live in the US, even The Shat.

You win this round, burger.

>ITT: w-w-white people got it just as bad bro! they're racist toward us! Dang niggers!

its ok you will always be our special hat and us your pants :)

YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE THE NOVELTY BALLCAPS MY PEOPLE HAVE ENDURED

Every fucking day is some white guy social justice warrior trying to be the leader of black social justice. Go fuck yourself and find your own thing, its about time blacks are allowed to do their own thing without a white man being in control of even what they think?? You sick fuck

>ITT: its ok to punch up with racism because of systemic cis patriarchy rules everything around me

Are you going to invade us? That would be pants on head retarded...

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

lol cute :3

so very tone deaf

Why are you guys so unfunny? This isn't reddit lads, you're going to have to raise the bar a bit

probably because people like you give zero credit to black leaders and spout WE WUZ KINGS and similar ebin memez XD

nice job actually defending being a complete dick to people because they're brown

because you're too busy being triggered by the hat to appreciate the humour

It may be surprising to you, but there are more than two persons here.

Ok. I'm gonna level with you.
I've never once saw a single modern SJW try to achieve anything even remotely resembling 'equality'. What they call 'equality' is actually called 'preferential treatment'. And preferential treatment is, by all accounts, inequality. If it concerns preference by skin color - it is racism (reverse racism, if you will).

Heres a paraphrased Malcolm X quote,
Why is it white people always want to be the champions of black justice in America?

The concept behind your text is much more fucked up and no asterisk can save it. Racebaiters should all honestly be hanged

looks like we need a privilege stack itt. whites to the back POC speak first!

here's a response, it's really obvious what you're trying to do and it's not working because you're bad at it

Not an argument.

lol how's that micropenis treating you?

That is actual racism you dumb cunt.

back to your containment continent raceshits leave the old world alone

Heres an answer for you, because deep down you don't care about black people, they're just your pet negro you help out to make you feel good. Like a bum you throw pennies at when you walk past him on your way to work.

it really isn't though, you people are just too dumb to understand any kind of subtlety or nuance so you take it totally at face value and cry about it
you just want to believe this to justify your own opinion of black people
>well the so-called "anti-racists" aren't any better, they're just treating black people like their pets and denying them agency, much better to be like me and think they're all subhuman violent apes!

lol nice projection dude

idk, I can't feel it. Maybe you should try to rub it a little harder on my ass?

>you don't care about black people
Ah. Here we go again.
Why should he? I mean, if he himself is not black?
Do black people care about white people?

Yamamoto please ban all yank IPs

That's what you're doing and it that's how it comes across to black people. I know a lot more black people than you and what they hate more than anything is when people act fake towards them. I get roasted for being white and roast them back, they won't ever appreciate your fake social justice shit because they know it doesn't come from a good place. It comes from you wanting to change the world to fit your ideology as apposed to you have people in your life you care about you want to protect from racism.

lol you're just doing exactly what you're describing
>all black people arent how YOU say, they're how *I* say!!! it's not like there is a whole spectrum of opinion within their race, just like with white people, they all feel the way that i think they do because it supports my confirmation bias!

brb gotta prep the bull

I'm describing how white people act aswell, not wanting to be treated like a victim in need of help. Its human nature to not want to be treated like a victim.