I want to fuck her

I want to fuck her.

Also, Rouge One is the first really good Star Wars movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Vader_Down
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is bait, but I'll bite because my anger compels me to do so.

>Rogue One is the first really good star wars movie

New Hope was the only good one.

She's so fucking gorgeous and her embracing the main male lead near end was beautiful.

It was garbage and she is a disgusting wrinkled hag who was barely allowed to move her face during the movie lest all her creases become too visible.

The only thing good about that movie is the scene where Vader slaughters the rebels.
When are these hacks going to wise up and give us a vader kino where he just mercilessly slaughters everything in his way?

What even happened in Rogue One? I honestly cant remember anything about that film.

nothing wrong with wrinkles

Rogue One was genuinely a lot better than TFA and I hate that I can't say this without someone thinking I'm baiting.

Unfortunately, Disney seems bound and determined to make episodes 8 and 9 completely awful by giving them the worst directors ever. The spinoff movies are the only ones I have hope for. I'm glad Star Wars being brought back enabled them to make cool spinoff movies, it's just a shame that it also resulted in a terrible new trilogy that ruins the OT.

That was shit. You're a fucking faggot user.
>vader kino
Fucking kill yourself, havent they ruined it enough?.

Why do people think bragging about their bad memories makes them look cool?

rebel weenie detected

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Vader_Down

There's rumblings that this is going to be adapted into a movie after episode 9.

Not in general but when you're supposed to be an attractive young girl they dont work.

Rogue One tried to tell a story besides jedis-HanSolo-blowthedeathstar. It had likable new characters, it had decent writing and good cinematography.
Acting is very shit.

>"It's called Vader Down and the core image is Vader against the entire Rebel army and fleet. It's Vader with an array of people in front of him and he's in a precarious situation. What happens then?"
Fuck yes.

So you dont know either then?

Well than she is an attractive old hag who cares. Just add 5 to her age and it's realistic again for a british woman

Top tier feet

I do know. Is that really the best comeback you could offer? "Y-you made fun of me so you don't know!"

Is this bit from that btw?

I like that they even named it Vader Down because it's literally just Black Hawk Down but with Vader.

It's better than Attack of the Cloneses. I'll give you taht.

What kind of queer are you user? I hate all of disney wars.

it was shit and there hasn't been a good star wars movie since the 80s

For the same reason people like to brag that they don't read books. It's a defense reaction of idiots who can't admit they are idiots.

its called "star wars" you bugchaser

Yes.
It started with a shitton of pathos, though adhering to the rule of cool. Sizzled to mediocrity ftl.

yes

Is Star Wars the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the space wizards and his pals from a galaxy far far away as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make space-magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Lucas vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his toys. The Star Wars series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the non-prequels were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the movies were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the writer wrote instead that the character "blew up the death star"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope three times. I was incredulous. Lucas' mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Star Wars by the same Joss Whedon. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Star Wars at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Marvel Movies." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Star Wars" you are, in fact, trained to watch Marvel Movies.

Huh but you're not saying anything, just making worthless posts. Checkmate again OP, sorry no $0.05 from the mouse today.

Better than TFA
That's all I have to say.

Oh so you're one of those studio war children. That explains a lot.

Rogue One was pretty mediocre and better than TFA in every way.

HELLO! WHAT MOVIE IS THIS?

>it had likable new characters
If you called those cardboard cutouts as """"character"""" you should neck yourself

>decent writing
Every fucking dialogue is exposition to move the plot forward

>good cinematography
I'll give you that

What's with the parched lips? Has she ever heard of water?

You're killing this franchise you fucking faggot

Fuck if I know, mate. It's from my waifu folder.

Calm down you autistic fag
I didn't kill anything and it's already dead. Might as well get something remotely enjoyable out of it.

K-2SO is a better character than ANYONE in the entire Star Wars franchise except for Talon Karrde.

Prove me wrong.

>Sup Forums waifus actresses but doesn't actually watch the movies they're in

I'm a bit sad to learn this, since I make a point of watching every Emma Watson movie.

Not-HK-47? He sucked. Even Alan Tudic couldn't make this character work. And that's saying something.

>neck yourself
Tried that. Didn't take.
Separate the characters from the acting. Characters are written ok. Not great, ok. They are horribly acted.

>exposition
To some degree, yes. It's obvious that there wouldn't be much of a chit-chat in a war movie set in a cardboard future.

>every Emma Watson movie
Jeez, mate, sorry to hear that.

>I make a point of watching every Emma Watson movie.
I'm sorry

this franchise is largely shit like all series dragged on too long and Vader is easily the best part of it so might as well deliver.

I think its a comment on how the movie wasnt memorable in any way.

yikes

Nice pic, mate

Comparing book readers to r1 fans is pretty insulting user.

what did he mean by this?
anyone?

Got the whole set.

Oh hey, that's Canary Wharf

That post was more memorable than r1.

What do you have against HK-47?

Please post more!

It's a dumb way to make a comment. It sounds embarrassing to the poster, "I'm so dense I can't remember the plot of a very simplistic film."

The movie was shit user, accept it and move on.

How about no, you daft cunt?

AT-STs! AT-STs!

Keep smoking that disney cock user

Distorting someone's words this obviously is pretty dumb, user.
I compare one group of idiots to a different group of idiots. It's really fucking sad to me that being that stupid is not shameful in modern society.

you better start posting them senpai

Oh so you're one of those studio war children. That explains a lot.

I jack off to her lingerie photos every now and then

>Rouge One is the first really good Star Wars movie in decades

ftfy

I enjoyed it for the star wars tech and locations. The climactic space battle was fucking sweet, even if the cruiser ramming sequence was a little hard to believe. I hope they make more movies just like it. I don't think I speak for myself when I say that very few people give a single shit about the direction they are taking the jedi story garbage at this point.

The star wars universe is worthy of exploring with episodic stories about background characters. Downplayed mysticism and focus on the sci-fi aspects of the setting would do wonders for the brand.

When I found out it was directed by Gareth Edwards I thought "That makes sense." Because I enjoyed Godzilla 2014 as well.

I need this. I want to watch Lord Vader massacre disgusting rebel scum by the hundreds.

>background characters
Not this shit again.
Is star wars universe (creators' fantasies) so small and limited that it's impossible to make a movie about someone new?

>leave Star Wars to me

I dont even know what that means? Like dc marvel shit? I dont like what they did with star wars. It doesnt mean i boycott anything to do with disney. What kind of faggot are you user?

The most embarrassing post ive seen in the last 24 hours reddit.

Are you serious? Rogue One literally WAS about new characters. You can have a movie about an established character like Boba Fett and introduce important new characters.

And then you took the challenge to beat it. Nicely done, user.

Some half breed slut from true blood? Star wars really is dead.

Then stop calling people Disney shills just because they don't share your opinion.

And that's why I'm in this thread arguing that it was good.
Can you name any reason why you need Boba Fett in a movie about new characters without resorting to studio mentality arguments?

>recognizing her from True Blood
Dude, you just admitted you watch a show about gay vampires.

I never said anything of the sort. Are you confused about how Sup Forums works?

>liking Vader is now "reddit"

delicious booty indeed

Do you know that between fucking you actually have to talk about something? And she's so vain and wooden she could've been born a pine tree.

>Dude
My ex was a big fan and when you live with someone for 8 years you need to compromise.

That wasn't even in the movie!

>reddit spacing
>I need this
>Lord Vader
>disgusting rebel scum
Embarrassing.

Did the Deathtroopers do any action in the flick I can't remember

>booty
Are you a nigger?

They died. Duh.

he's a pirate

Because I fucking love Boba Fett.

I'm going to start saying "I need this" because it triggers you. If you see "I need this" from now on, it was probably me.