>What we do here is go back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6sPqdeaTM
youtu.be/IPnTH-cCRE8
youtube.com/watch?v=KAd3KVSDPpU
youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRAAAAP

>what we do here is create content for the "I'm a bit different, I don't watch h3h3 as much as I used to" audience that unironically form opinions based on youtube content creators
Huh

I just wanted to watch a guy play Overgrowth.

>he unironically watches non-Sup Forums approved YouTube channels like h3h3 and friends

Woah dude fuck off

>what we do here is create content
Idubbbz doesn't create content any more, though.

are you kidding, his battle against the rodents in his backyard on idubbz2 is youtube kino.

>kino

>There are Youtuber watching 12 year olds posting on this board right now
Jesus Christ.

He's a talented guy, has charisma. I enjoy watching his shit when he's not trying to copy Frank and be over the top gross.

I have no idea why he dropped his channel, he's in big money territory now.

I feel that about all of those guys. Idubbbz, Frank, H3H3 and MaxMoeFoe are funny, charismatic guys who, with some exceptions, don't make good videos. Or in Frank's case, make videos tailored to lolrandum kids. H3H3 outright crashed after Leafy called him a hypocrite for bullying Youtube warlocks, sword salesmen, and piss drinkers.

Oh shit, I'm tired and misread your post.

Well, everything I said but it's barely relevant to what you posted.

>Leafy called him a hypocrite for bullying Youtube warlocks
Source?

Underage b&. Can't believe mods allow this shit on the board

Kek

I believe what happened was H3H3 made a video critical of Leafy for being a bully and Leafy pointed out he essentially did the same thing. I honestly was a week late to the drama and just saw an apology post so I've assumed the drop in quality was from that. Now Ethan seems to only do "bullying" videos when he feels he has some sort of moral high ground when before he would just find weird, funny people on youtube and riff on them.

Don't forget to do your homework for school tomorrow, otherwise your teachers going to give you detention.

wew guys you are so cool for not watching youtubers

Oh, but here's the two year old video with the "living god"

youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6sPqdeaTM

They can shit on e-celebs all they want, H3H3 was gold two years ago.

It's been interesting watching iDubbbz trying to figure out where to go from here. Literally the everything that made him popular was riding drama with Leafy and Keemstar. Thing is he doesn't have much talent besides that but you can tell he doesn't want to only be known for drama and community fuckery. This is Ethan's issue too, but he's obviously less concerned with it.

>getting detention for not completing homework
user what did they do to you in detention, this is a safe space don't be afraid

You seriously need to get off this site. It's 18+ only.

Have you only watched a few of his vids or something?

It's called not being 12

>interview with h3h3 pops up in recommended
>have to turn it off after a few minutes because the fat jew is desperately trying to act like his closest friend despite myblubs brushing it off
Watched enough to see him be openly racist and say everyone is a little bit. Earned my respect for saying that on youtubes favourite SJW's channel

I watched all his videos for like a year or something but it was all shitty post-ironic meta content. For most creators on youtube unboxing shit from your PO box would be a small part of your content but for Ian it's the fucking main course apart from his epic content cop takedowns. When I started watching him he had like 500k subs or something, same for h3h3.

all these channels are shit
sugar pine 7 is where it's at

The video where Ethan says "niggerfaggot" so much is makes Ian visibly uncomfortable? Or the one where he says pewdiepie is wrong for saying "nigger" once?

When's the next squirrel vid

I want to say H3 would mostly go for people that were already famous and successful, like DJ Khaled. He was also pretty light-hearted about the whole thing. Leafy, in addition to being fucked brutal, would go after the legitimately disabled.

>what we do here is project

his stuff with animals is actually decent
and you can tell he its what e enjoys doing and actually wants to do instead of wacky shit for 14 year olds

I only watch bushcraft/survival and gun videos. These youtubers are not funny.
youtu.be/IPnTH-cCRE8

Plenty of H3's vids were about literal whos on youtube, just harmless weirdos that they got a laugh out of

nice!

kek but you are still a underage thinking hey im 17 and i know everything about life

All of you queers need to fuck off back to the Youtube comments section with your faggy Youtube drama and le edgy randum xD Youtube """""stars."""""

>Thread about a YouTuber that caters to edgy high schoolers
Where are the mods when we need them?

H3 is trying too hard to be Howard Stern these days

But he hasn't even uploaded on that channel in over a month

Epic post

Dead channel bwagaha
>dude unboxing

this guy is right. you should really leave this board if you are under the age of 18, which many of you seem to be given by the fact that you like idubbbz

The janitor is literally an ex Sup Forumsermin and jewlord is a manchild

What are you two talking about?

>jewlord
Top kek

Full video: youtube.com/watch?v=KAd3KVSDPpU

Shorter version: youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010

>Youtube 2017
>Big money
Youtube is killing itself ever since the NYT pointed out that there were Coca Cola ads on LITERALLY NAZI videos.

I feel like I would love these channels but I never really felt like subscribing. They're decent entertainers but not decent enough to follow.

If you watch any other youtuber except MDE you NEED to kill yourself.