Why can't americans draw?

South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Rick and Morty, Adventure Time, that sjw show, like I mean, it'd be faster if I tried to list the cartoons that weren't total eye cancer. Cause there's hardly any.

It's not clever if you are the millionth show to be "ironically look like shit because we have no actual artistic talent".

Simplistic designs are easier and more efficient to animate. Their only back end is toys (for kids shows) and commercial revenue for the others.

In Japan it's much more costly which is why shows are just tentpoles to advertise products. Boost manga sales, uncensored BD sales, nendos, figmas, stickers, dakis, etc.

speak english you nendo-daki

Someday a good cartoon with good fan service will hit the west and make tons of money, then it'll all change pretty quick.

Already happened, it didn't work.

I said "good cartoon" and "good fan service". Avatar isn't a good cartoon and Aeon Flux doesn't have good fan service.

I was talking about the miniature horse show.

My Little Pony?

Yeah.

The animation for these shows is made in Asia (Korea mostly).

anime is overall better drawn but most of it is just slideshows

The west needs to learn from these tactics, because even though they spend all this time animating every movement and lip syncing it still ends up looking way shittier than anime in the end.

It's been known for a while that better drawings do not make a show funnier. Actually it does the opposite.

Then wtf is up with the west having a good animated comedy every five years or so but japan having two+ every single season?

>The west needs to learn from these tactics
Profit will always trump "this guy on Sup Forums wants better looking cartoons".
They have absolutely no incentive to spend more time and money given that they get good ratings without doing so.
The western entertainment industry does not care about quality; it only cares about the bottom line. The amount of quality you get is the minimum amount necessary to make money.

>japan
>comedy
Nice joke.

American shows last longer. Btw, even in anime the ''funny moments'' tend to be badly drawn on purpose.

Futurama is a beautifully realized world you tasteless cock slurping homobitch.

Don't bother. These threads are just for weeb trash to circlejerk over their nippon gods

>can't
Someone hasn't seen Spawn

>anime is overall better drawn
*breathes in* HHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA