At least Germany isn't all lost like Greece or Italy

The debate in Germany over Merkel's migrant policies is heating up massively and there is virtually a consensus in the population that we should prioritize Christian Yezidis and other Christian minorities and not take any Muslims in the country.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/09/merkel-ally-party-announces-afd-like-migrant-policy-proposals/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225014/How-Muslim-migrants-converting-Christianity-Germany-hundreds-boost-chances-winning-asylum.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mmh are those christians white? becuase if they're not then it's just a slightly improvment

What makes you think you have a say in all this, dumb Fritz.

>it's ok to take in millions of invading shitskins and let them leech on our welfare so long as they aren't muslim

off yourself

christian arabs still form gangs, commit crime and leech on welfare they just tend not to blow themselves up as often

As if your administration is checking if the fugee is telling the truth. stay cucked

>allah ackbar
>sorry but we only take christians now
>oh but I'm a christian
>ah sorry welcome to germany

More like Western countries should only take christian migrants. Let their Muslim brothers in UAE take the muslims.

Go on Norway, no one cares what you take. Also build containment wall

Or we could just not take any mudshits at all.

>Muslim walks up
>We only take Christians now, are you a Muslim?
>No
>Hired Muslim official sentences them to death for denouncing Allah.
Wouldn't that be nice.

That would be great but no one has the back bone to deport them.

Of course youre fucking lost. This doesnt mean shit you moron . Youve already let them in and are continuing to do so

You plunder the oil of the Ummah and sell weapons to its enemies, you take us in. We have paid for the privilege. You OWE us

it's just a PC roundabout way of saying "based on past experience, are we allowed to stop mass-importing Muslims now?"

political correctness makes everything sound silly.

As if they are not already "converting"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225014/How-Muslim-migrants-converting-Christianity-Germany-hundreds-boost-chances-winning-asylum.html

It's time to open borders for Israel

>Christian Yezidis
how are they culturally though? i always wondered as i dont think they will think as your common christian in europe but be influenced by their local envirement. not sure if they are decent

This.
It's only a bonus that they don't try to change your society or complain against their host nation. You still get young males that act mexican tier and still drag your neighborhood down. Half of the Lebanese owned corner shops are run by Christians in my area and virtually all of them cheat on their taxes or uses it to launder money.

They're shitskins what do you think? Do you think niggers are somehow ok just because they're christian?

Very anti-muslim. However, they are Kurds and that's about all you need to know...

>>oh but I'm a christian
>>ah sorry welcome to germany
You just need to check their penis. If it is cut, they are not Christian.

Germany has a long tradition in checking penises of people to determine their faith.

Wow a poll from breitbart, impressive
>Germany isn't all lost like Greece or Italy
You took 2 millions of them in like 18 months, we have 120 thousand in total, who's lost exactly?

Yazidis aren't Christians though. Like I'm not saying they aren't better than Muslims but take 2 minutes to google the religion, they aren't Christians.

I would like that to be true, but we know that it is bullshit.

Most people are apathetic, and from those who follow the news, most just spout what the left-dominated media tells them to think.

>"Ahmed Omar Mohammeduhmilliahalishadurkadurkajihad?"
>"y-yes?"
>"It says in your refugee form that you identify as christian is that right"
>"Of course, I swear on the prophet PBUH, takbir"
>"all right welcome to western Europe!"
Why are Sup Forums and more specifically christian Sup Forumslacks such stupid blue pilled goys?

I thought Shia Kurds are better than the Sunnis ?

Only people who eat pork should be allowed.