Just

>I'm a redpilled and I vote Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37330420
youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg61mBMdAg&feature=youtu.be
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If your dickhead isn't purple you ain't white tho

Did you guys realize we will probably hit post #88888888 on September 14th? Isn't that when that "happening" was prophesied?

the leaf is right though.

if you're really "redpilled" as you claim, then you shouldn't vote

You're stupid if you don't realize that trump is also part of the oligarchy

Oligarchy, it's a big club, but you ain't in it.

>I am a redpilled

What other choice is there

you can't be redpilled if you vote trump. he is a zionist JEW

>im a leaf that posts slide threads

this, the fact that trump reached to where he is now explains everything

he is just a puppet

mah niggaz

>What other choice is there
could you please quit supportig the "vote for the lesser evil" meme?

if you're not satisfied with both candidates, then you don't vote for the 'lesser evil', You don't vote at all.

>if you're really "redpilled" as you claim, then you shouldn't vote
retard

You vote for the lesser evil as a person that by you is considered the lesser evil getting elected is better than the more evil getting in power. Are you retarded or something?

Nice kot

Lesser evil is still evil.

Yes, but it is less evil than other evils and when you don't have a choice you will pick the least evil and consider it good.

>If you do nothing, then you win.

Clinton regrets calling Trump supporters 'deplorable'

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37330420

Hillary Hijacks Public Party To Fake Her Crowd Size

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg61mBMdAg&feature=youtu.be

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

In my country we had 6 presidential candidates with extremely diverse political views. You can pretty much find a candidate who you 100% agree with, so we had no concept of lesser evil.

But America however, has killed its politics with the 2 party system. And ended up being bought by the bankers/elites

Now what I'm saying is, why even bother to vote if both candidates are Jewish puppets?

Oh shit an Ms paint picture I'm totally btfo

Nice damage control

>this is how Americans argue
Good lord