Are all aj scenes completely skipable?

Are all aj scenes completely skipable?

Every scene with their kids is. Notice how whenever these threads happen everyone only posts and discusses scenes to do with the gangstering? Everything to do with his mother and kids is boring as shit and only distracts from the fun. Carm was good though.

Stop watching my show.

the cringiest scenes are when Meadow confidently declares to dad that "it's 2005!".

Nothing ever changes

t. Antonio Gabagool

>Every scene with their kids is.

What's he doing now?

>Carm was good though.
everybody wanting to fuck her

>muh meadow's room mate scene so thiiickkk xddd

AJ scenes are some of the best in the series.

Why?

>AJ scenes are some of the best in the series.
you watch kino like a Puerto Rican whoah

Very well acted, very true to life
His random obsession with the war in the Middle East was like staring into a mirror of my 17 year-old self, very weird

She was pretty unattractive

everything that isn't Tony, Paulie or Chris is skipable

Well, what do you think of his character?

AJ's attempted suicide is maybe the funniest scene in the entire show.

As a middle-class millennial male I haven't seen a better or more authentic on-screen portrayal of my social group, I don't think. The lack of drive or purpose, the narcissism, the pseudo-intellectualism, the Father that had it tougher than you, it's all there.

Happy Birthday, Tony!

I agree with this. His scenes were hard to watch and I wanted to skip them precisely because I saw myself in them.
>that scene where he is talking about philosophy after taking his first intro to philosophy course in high school

YOU JUST REVEAL YOUR OWN IGNORANCE

None of the scenes are skipable

I hate that fucking shit. Ugly bette midler bitch. Fucking niggers and their thicc rubbish.

They are when they're entirely pointless

AJ is me, AJ is all of us and it hurts to watch

I hope you get cancer

If youre a memeing queer maybe

Such as?

The Christopher columbus episode

Very uncomfortable and sad, it makes the pathos of Tony's Character much closer to the ground and immersive.

Why is Tony mad that his son is enjoying something and having a laugh? Is it bc Tony is miserable and hates seeing people enjoying things he can't?

That ep is hilarious
>Ralph slowly unfurling the poster of the Chief
>The Indian guy not knowing he wasn't a real Indian

no it's because his son is a NEET who wastes all his time on the internet

and what was your issue?

I assume most of us were little kids when the show was running, so how did they know? How did they predict an entire generation? Or were things already that bad even in the 90s?

Fuck off kid.

David Chase is sent from the future

its mid 2000, not that long ago

If you were 5 when the show premiered you would be 23 now

Was it a cop out?

Yeah you'd be a 90s born queer. Fucking disgusting.

As opposed to how Tony lived his teenage years? I think Tony should be happy that AJ isn't a total braindead chimp like his father and "uncles". I mean AJ did some pretty retarted stuff in show but at least he didn't go down the path a Richie Aprile Jr.

he tried to kill junior aj is a retard

False choice. Tony didn't necessarily want his son to follow in his footsteps, but he wanted AJ to grow up and make something of himself. Instead of, you know, being a layabout and perpetual screw-up, which AJ was.

Bullshit. Not only is Meadow the best eye candy on the show, but her slow transition from libtard to mobwife-in-training is the best character arc on the show.

Tony was pretty normal as a teenager

>total braindead chimp
Thats not accurate at all faggot.

It's scary how she regresses into such a cunt
>the look on tony's face when she tells him she wants to defend Italians

Tony's slav goomah was way hotter

Well, Tony wasn't a varsity athlete.

He knoooows...

>such a cunt
She was much more of a cunt when she was crying about bullshit in earlier seasons but thats part of growing up.

SON OF A BITCH

>720p
How disrespectful

Pretty sure Tony made his bones when he was 18? There were those flashbacks when you'd see Tony's dad use Tony to run mob errands when he was younger than a teen. I'd say that's an atypical childhood.

um no sweetie

under the boardwalk...

You're talking utter shit faggot.

why does she walk like a retard?

massive child-bearing hips

What did he mean by this?

He was 22 when he killed Willie Overall

It's like you could tweak just a few strands of DNA and end up with Snooki instead. So close.

Everything in your post was wrong.

>Snooki instead. So close.
Kill yourself

its like they kept the camera in spot just to watch Meadow walk with her tits out and pour orange juice.

Also fuck any scene that isn't mob-related, Tony bullshitting with the guys or and underling's sidestory. Carm was only interesting when she was trying to fuck Furio. I have such an intense hatred for Meadow and especially AJ.

This was supposed to be Tony when he was 16.

He could have perfectly been a varsity athlete.

I meant that it was a close shave

You're just a fucking idiot user.

Bad day, friend?

Those guys from Seton Hall were seven feet tall!

You don't think Johnny and Junior got Tony doing mob shit when he was younger? There as an entire arc about Tony's angst about how his dad essentially gave him no choice in the matter and railroaded him into the mob lifestyle.

Tony's arc really starts when he sees Johnny Boy chop off Satriale's finger (penis) with a meat cleaver and then grope his mother at the dinner table, triggering Tony's first panic attack and igniting his subconscious Oedipus complex.

Don't mind me just posting best side character

Fuck yourself faggot. You made out tony was doing mob shit as a pre teen. You're either fucking retarded or misremembering things.

Bad decade

Meadow scenes are tolerable due to fan service and occasionally being good for a laugh. AJ scenes are fucking awful though. The only AJ scene I can say I actually like was his pool suicide and that only for the unintended comedy of watching Tony cry about like a walrus and bellyflop into the pool with a full suit on.

You're a faggot and don't get the show
As you were, user

Im embarrassed for you.

The birthday scene is great in so many ways.

Even in how genuinely happy he looks when getting the beretta.

s1- Good
s2- really good
s3- still good
s4- going down
s5- getting desperate
s6- pleb tier filler trash

He's a goddamn hothouse flower, that's his problem

Reddit kills the thread. Fucking queers.