At what age does weed stop being cool Sup Forums?

At what age does weed stop being cool Sup Forums?

I think if you are smoking weed every weekend past 22 that's pretty degenerate

I'm turning 20 this Saturday and used to be a pot head and I prefer drinking 10 fold

20 desu baka senpai

I never smoked it to be cool. I don't give two fucks about being cool. I smoke it to alter my perceptions and I smoke it alone mostly.

As soon as you graduate college it does, i still will eat an edible occassionally on the weekend but everyone i know who smokes every day still is in a dead end job and they are completely contempt with being a complete waste of space.

I'm not like the other weedheads in fact I despise them and "weed culture".

Even the occasional smoker?

That's what pisses me off the most about it

>alter perceptions

As if you don't just stare at your computer screen/television like you normally would without the weed. It's brain poison.

When i turned 19 I switched from pot to beer. 19 is legal age to drink in Canada. I later regretted it, alcohol is a lot worse then weed.

>If you ever get black out drunk, quit drinking asap.

- Advice from a 2.5 year sober ex-alcohalic.

What's your age bro ?

If I could afford it I would be a pisshead but drinks in au are so expensive

To me it makes me see the world more as I did as a child. Instead of a dull hellscape of unimaginable horrors.

Basically it takes the Nightmare Vision goggles off. I smoke the real good shit. The best shit.

Both are terrible for you. I mean, there is something to be said for moderation but most people end up abusing.

Do you work? Don't you get really paranoid and find social situations fucked when your baked?

I understand the need to numb that shit out (ex junkie/alcho/dudeweed) but at a point I realized I was throwing money down the drain because the shit just didn't give me that false sense of happiness anymore. How long have you been a daily smoker, if you don't mind me asking?

I would sooner get drunk with someone than stoner with someone every time

I once tried weed when I was 16 and although I had a fun time I still realised it was degenerate. After the age of 23 you really should quit binge drinking and smoking pot

>implying

I smoked for years, hate stoner culture and only smoke in the evening after work.

Never get up and skin up, that is like being an alcoholic.

about 0 seconds of age

Weed isn't bad for you you fags

I'm 40 years old and I have smoked weed every day since I was 15 and my parents still haven't kicked me out so clearly it's harmless.

Do you have a girlfriend ?

Ahahahha

I had a wife, we split 5 years ago.
Not that bothered any more about women.

Did you smoke when you were together ?

The nice thing (?) is that it becomes cool again when you reach 60. All the cool oldies I know get high.

kek

yes.

Who gives a fuck what you think.

>I'm 39 and smoke everyday.
>I don't touch alcohol.
>Union job, wife, cars, motorcycle, sailboat
>All while living in CA, 7 miles from the beach.

Yet this kid thinks I'm the degenerate.

I smoke weed becuase i fall under my state's very strict medical policy and it helps with lifelong pain

Pot retards your brain so doing it at all at any age is degenerate. Only faggots smoke weed because they are weak willed bitches who can't handle the world.

Obviously someone is feeling a little insecure with their addiction

Sounds pretty degenerate

That must be it.

Smoking weed is fine if you do it in moderation and during your free time. If you want to smoke weed and browse Sup Forums, that's fine. If you want to smoke weed and go to work or do homework, that's degenerate. If you think smoking weed makes you cool, you're fucking retarded faggot and I hope some laces your weed krocodil and you develop legions all over your body and have to cut your limbs off

I smoke 2+ times daily and have done so for the last 5~ months so I thought I'd throw in what I've experienced since my addiction is pretty early on

What I swore to myself I'd do if I smoke this much, and have so far been succesful at

> If I have work, some major task, or school, I don't smoke until it's done
> If I expect to talk to anyone on the phone that doesn't smoke, I don't smoke until it's done
> Don't wake and bake unless it's a weekend (this rule has been broken)

And with those rules I'm still pretty productive, which pisses me off because the weed is still making me horrendously lazy, I'm just still completing enough to make it okay, and that is just feeding back into itself

I want to quit so badly, but I'm so fucking bored when friends can't hang out, and my roommates always have weed they share with me when I want...

But I'm still forgetting important deadlines, catching myself only thinking or caring only about smoking for long periods of time, my throat is sore pretty often, and I look like a chink with my eyes squinty

Give me the motivation to quit

Weed is so fun and so relaxing

It's like I'm losing a fucking friend

Are you a nigget?

I think you posted the wrong picture because only a jew would want people willingly making themselves into brainless cattle.

What works for some does not work for others. I'm glad that you can balance your habit with your professional life but the truth is most cannot.

I'm 46

I see some old friends once or twice a year and I'll smoke a bit or in yesterday's case eat a gummy candy weed thing. It was entertaining

Brother I was a full blown bong head and I quit just go a week without it and go from there. Try to work out the difference between physical and mental addiction and cut loose all the people who do it around you

Nobody is trying to be cool by smoking weed.
Now that there is widespread legalization here, the number of older people using cannabis is going up, and teenage use is going down.
This "stoner culture" you are always talking about her are the more vocal and open users, the ones that the average cannabis users wish would go away, or at least shut up.
The average user is probably what you would not expect.

>25yo
>vape weed everyday
>have a good paying job and an asian gf

feels good man

Motivation to quit: Stop smoking for a few days and you will immediately see the benefits. Get melatonin for help sleeping (which for me was the hardest part of quitting).

Just try it, you owe it to yourself.

27, smoking few times in a year in my fatherland.

>smoking something that makes you lethargic and dumbs you down
>drinking literal poison to numb yourself while destroying your body
>not taking acid to explore the limits of your consciousness

bluepill as fuck honestly

Weed dependence is just as bad as addiction, spare your dopamine receptors and get help if it's actively dragging down and in life.

I think you lie

>be german
>get raped

(Cont.)
And if by some miracle an user wants to help me quit by answering these for me

> How do I stop smoking if I live with two stoners, who have no qualms ruining a friend's sober status, until next April? They always have tons of fucking weed and always invite me to smoke, I haven't paid for a gram of weed since we moved in together.

You were talking about above so I linked you

QUESTION 2:
> When I have tried quitting before, my 'falling off the wagon' moments are always following the proccess of "well I don't have anything to do, I'm watching tv and I had a stressful day, no reason to not smoke" and then I go out to my roommate's smoking table in the garage and rip away at the bong

QUESTION 3:
> Is there anything good to distract yourself from cravings? Some kind of relaxing food or tea or some shit? Just something to consume or do whenever I have cravings to smoke.

If you've ever smoked weed, kys.

The fact that you support union filth is far more degenerate

Weed kills parties. Never been to a good party that had a bong going around

Goon bag on the clothesline though, now there's a good party

The only people I know what smoke pot are clinically depressed

You better not make children with that, Supreme gentleman waiting to happen.

Where do I get help where I won't be laughed out of the fucking room? I acknowledge it's an addiction, it feels like what addiction looks like and I feel disgusting but don't want to stop

>worrying about what's cool
>preferring the liquid jew

Stoners are annoying as fuck but there's not much more refreshing than a big bong after a long day of work. It's great for writing and creative endeavours too. Do it because it's enjoyable and works for you user, like coffee.

That is about the average user, what is so difficult to believe?

Sorry, I got sidetracked in that post, I guess I meant to ask "Where do I get help that isn't a 21 y.o checking out weed rehab"

Easy bro, I don't like unions any more than you.
I didn't have a choice, kinda came with the job.

Question one: Distance yourself, spend as little time around them as possible. After a few sober days you will begin to disdain them, see them as pathetic addicts.

Question two: Challenge your thinking. If all you do is watch tv anyway why waste money on something that just makes you watch tv?

Question three: GET OUTSIDE! Start a fitness and diet regiment, improve your body and mind will follow.

This is just what worked for me. Good luck, bro.

>Union job

Brain too fried for a STEM degree, huh?

Fuck I need to stop typing desperately, question 2 was supposed to end with

"What do I do when I reach that peak moment of 'I wanna fucking smoke weed so badly' and I'm offered the bong?"

Well, it makes you a manlet, so it's not cool at any age.

about what?

I'm a big guy, nobody will ever rape me

Nah i'm just in for the sex.
Its actually way more fun when the girl really whorships your whiteness.

Also i'd let her abort the males and keep the female cuties.

How old are you?

If they don't respect the fact that you're trying to quit they're fucking losers and you should cut ties. They obviously don't respect you.

>26 years
>blazing everyday
Problems weren't.
Bonus meme: lol dude weed lmao 420 rofl

Weed is always degenerate retard.
You will only look "cool" if you're hanging out with hoodrats and bastards.

1 - But how do I distance myself when I literally live in the same space as them, spend time in the same friend groups, and even my friends-of-friends smoke...

Do I have to reconfigure my entire friend circle to stop smoking permanently?

If so, how do I even start that?
Even if you don't respond, thanks anons for helping me. I'm honestly scared that this will become life if I don't stop it now

I'm 20, I smoked a lot over the summer with my friends because one buddy of mine always had stuff, it was actually easier to get enough weed to get high than enough beer to get drunk (couldn't have more than one or two at a time or my folks would get pissed). Now that I'm back at school though I'll probably be back in my weekend routine of stealing from frat parties and drinking with a friend or two (or a chick if I'm lucky) on the roof of my dorm

25, making $80k/year in software development

It's a teenager thing, but if it went legal I'd have a joint every once in a while to relieve stress.

Nig I live with them, read:
It's not as simple as a couple of buddies I could just dodge hangout offers with, they're both back at the apartment probably smoking right now, and my lease (which has no possibility of being broken by me) won't end until april.

drinking is more degenerate than weed.

this here

also it's easier on you the next morning once you get past 40 something, ymmv

Hard line 22

But smoking weed past 25 is just pathetic

For what it's worth user, I'm in the same boat as you.
> Two roommates, both smoke degenerate levels of weed
> I've been roped into smoking with them every day now
> I have weed cravings every second I'm not high and haven't been sober for a full 5 or more hours since June

I think I'm gonna become a heroin addict if I'm just this pathetic with weed

It's an unfortunate situation but like I said:

once you have a clear head you will probably see them as addicts/losers (it's natural to think this once you step back and observe).

If they are friends simply ask them not to smoke you up. If they respect you and value you as a friend they'll comply.

I dropped a lot of "friends", it was for the best.

>((Current year))
>Having children

Smoking weed can be fun.

But that boredom you're talking about.. that's time you should be using for self improvement. If you smoke weed all the time, you might wake up one day, and realize you're not good at anything, with no marketable skills.

Joining the military will allow you to break the lease without penalty. It will also require you to stop smoking weed.

Why don't they smoke outside? Do you live in an inhospitable wasteland?

Is shitposting on Sup Forums in ur downtime any better?

Like I said, I'm making sure that I keep up with important tasks like school and work, and I'll be graduating in the fall semester of 2017. Pretty good GPA and working on joining the STEM Master's fast-track program at my college

But I don't want weed to end up devouring that, do you have tips about good activities to 'self-improve' during the moments you described? I'd love to work on making myself a better man

Being mentally or physically addicted to anything is degenerate. Allowing any substance to hold you back or create legal medical or financial problems in your life is degenerate. Moderation is fine, but there is a thin line between actual moderation and degenerate "doing it in moderation"

Who the fuck smokes to be cool these days? It's just a fun thing to do when you don't have anything serious that needs your attention nigga

Not that user but buy some weights and start running. Read about anything and everything that interests you. Reading books also helps get you sleepy before bedtime.

We have a garage with great ventilation attached to our apartment, the smell vents out into an empty field behind the complex, and we didn't want to stand in the 105 degree heat outside (we moved in early June) so we opted for smoking in the garage

im 23 and smoke weed every day. dextroamphetamine at least 2 times a week, psychedelics very often. i hate humanity also. but otherwise you would never even suspect i do any drugs, and none of the people i spend time with know and they tell me im the last person that would touch drugs. good for me i guess.

You're projecting, when I'm here, I multitask.

Wether it's creating memes, working out, drawing, or whatever. I'm always doing something on the side

If you're smoking before retirement, you've messed up.

This sounds basic as fuck but just say "no" when they offer you.

This guy has the right idea.

Do what you enjoy doing man

>creating memes
>that pic

Yeah, might want to quit while you're behind.

I started at age 25. I only smoke alone. I have some form of autism and when I smoke, but mostly the day after, I feel like my thinking process is more normal. Like I understand people much better and it gives me much more empathy. I actually *feel* like I understand intangible things like moat people describe them, instead of just understanding them from an intellectual viewpoint. I dunno, I just like that it gives me a whole new level of introspection.

How do u get dextroamphetamine in Polandia?

I'd like to see some of yours.

Don't see a problem in doing it on the week ends. I don't like to go out too much so it's more fun to chill at a friends place and smoke.

Everyday is okay too if you can handle the stuff you have to do (I couldn't so I don't do it anymore)

22 nw

It has never been cool. It's degenerate in high school, college, and later years.