Dude I make millions of people happy but I'm sad so I'm going to kill myself lmoa

>dude I make millions of people happy but I'm sad so I'm going to kill myself lmoa
What was this selfish cunt's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lewy-body-dementia/home/ovc-20200344
youtube.com/watch?v=RyLbTS1xMkA
scientificamerican.com/article/how-lewy-body-dementia-gripped-robin-williams1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry to hear that you're an ignoramus.
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lewy-body-dementia/home/ovc-20200344

lack of oxygen to the brain according to the autopsy.

irrational state of mind caused by depression and recent heart surgery

youtube.com/watch?v=RyLbTS1xMkA

scientificamerican.com/article/how-lewy-body-dementia-gripped-robin-williams1/

You are aware that most comedians are heavily depressed and making people laugh is their only way of coping with it?
A large number of them just end up on heavy drugs and kill themselves and it looks like Jim Carrey is next

>be chronically depressed
>instead of changing your lifestyle and trying to get rid of it, neck yourself

he gave and he gave to society and all he got in return was millions of dollars. poor guy.

he was sick, he wasnt himself anymore

I hope your parents neck themselves for giving birth to you

>he thinks happiness is related to wealth
Have the jews really won?

He literally had dementia. If you can think of a lifestyle change that fixes that, let's hear it, genius.

drink v8 and do more crunches bro.

t. Dumdum who will never feel deep emotions because so fucking dumb

Clinical Depression doesn't dicriminate, bud.

Isn't it selfish of you to want him to stick around? He was going to suffer for the rest of his life.

Let food be thy medicine, faggot. 99% of "depressed" people are just cowards incapable of making the sacrifices necessary to change their lifestyles because the process is too grueling. Better to just talk incessantly about it and hope for a remedy in the form of a capsule that alters your fucking brain and makes you dependant on it.

Reminder that he fucked a lot a of people by cancelling the show he was hired for. Sarah has a dead career because of this.

It's no coincidence that wherever Western ideology and culture permeates the statistic rise of depression occurs as well. You blubbering self-pitying faggot. "I'm depressed" is the cop out of cowards who lack the empathy and strength to press ahead into unknown waters. We normalize and glorify it further by claiming those who are depressed suffer "deeper" emotions and are somehow of a higher intelligence. Absolute horseshit. Go pop another anti-depressant and wash it down with an Adderall afterwards. Our society runs itself further into the gutter thru accepting the inability of individual strength and agency.

He didn't kill himself over depression. Do you not know what dementia is?

redpilled

agreed, sharia law now

dementia aka brain literally went stupid. He died of stupidity.