Primordial evil from another world that has existed for millions of years and have been observing humanity since it's...

>primordial evil from another world that has existed for millions of years and have been observing humanity since it's very beginning
>gets beaten up by a bunch of 10 year olds holding crowbars

Defend this.

It was in the book

They're the chosen ones of an even bigger force from another world

>At least the book was good.

"No!"

Pennywise is beatable. IT isn't. Not by mortals, anyway.

Love and hope trumps all, user

wtf are those hats in catalog

this. Love Trumps Hate.

>It was in the book

No, in the book they beat IT with their imagination, like imagining that the asthma medicine was acid, silver bullet etc, they did not beat IT with crowbars.

>being THIS new

How would they have an underage train with the guy bothering them?

They only beat his "physical" avatar.
The true IT (aka Deadlights) is beyond the reaches of our universe.

more like primordial tranny lmao

It was pretty shit. Wasnt it dumb when the kids had pennywise on the ropes and talked all this shit about how they were no longer afraid but no one could land a killing blow? You let him get away? Even though he was on the ground?
Thats pretty dumb. I know why, there needs to be a sequel but holy shit you shoulda had him run away not slink away as they watched.
Original version tops new version yet again.

It was fun and comfy

You underestimate the angst that was in us kids at the dawn of the 90's. Millennials would never survive Pennywise. They just sit there and cry

This, teebeehonest. It's why Georgie died so easily. George would have grown up to be a wide-eyed Obama-loving homosexual writing anti-white "thinkpiece" blogs for [online tabloid rag] while his superior brother pursues the successful novelist career.

redditard

You haven't read the book, you poser loser.

Mystical weakness from the source material, expanded further in the Dark Tower novels as "ka-tet". The scene where Pennywise gets away from the kids in the Neibolt house wouldn't have looked any different if he was a vampire escaping to his coffin at dawn and Bill caught up to it really fast. When he was able to hurt him with a unloaded gun it was clear shenanigans were on.

Otherwise, even with said weakness in effect, Pennywise managed to be shot in the head twice, impaled twice, bludgeoned, and have somebody rummage inside his impalement wound. In terms of resilience that's better than your average movie zombie, and It's not actually dead.

I've never read the book so someone needs to correct me if I'm wrong, but i think there was some type of ritual and another cosmic entity that was a turtle that allowed them to be able to hurt Pennyjew, not like this stupid movie were they literally just unleash a gang attack all at once to fuck him up.

This.

Ritual of Chud. Don't know the details of it.

Lurk more you fucking filth.