What went wrong?

What went wrong?

She looks good there.

Even ignoring that it's a remake no one asked for, it had no little to no marketing, featured no big name actors (Ellen Page hasn't been in anything relevant for years other than that embarrassing election video) and just didn't look interesting.

torrent when

act

>Attention grabbing title? Check!
>Social Media icons? Check!
>Eyecatching image? Check!
I can't believe this is a thing now.

Guy is just pissed that billy Mahoney didn't get a reprise.

I guess whole notion even making this film is dealing with the death. Medical technology has evolved so much since the original came out. If every inches of facts successfully gets updated for today’s standard, the punks who think they are top of the world, going beyond norm would’ve been much more interesting. I may be wrong. As far as listening the buzz around the media, we ain’t getting a film like THAT !!!

>Even ignoring that it's a remake no one asked for

Flatliners is super cheesy 90s style with a disney-ish ending, who thought it was a good idea to remake?

I want to watch for Ellen Page though, haven't seen her in a while.

What can't she do????????!!!!??!?!!!!?

minus the social media shit thats how journalism has always worked.

Gender and/or Race flipping remakes never work.

lol i didnt even know they hade finished filming it yet

Is the original worth watching?

>What went wrong?
She a dyke and cant shut up about it

Prime chief kief watching
What pisses me off is that Sup Forums does it too, crop an article with a controversial headline to bait people into responding, they don't even post a link or even paste any of the article.
It's annoying

>house knock off

no thx

Why would they have cast Ellen Page in it? She already caused Beyond Two: Souls to horribly flop, and that's in the same vein. Wouldn't they have picked someone else?

>She already caused Beyond Two: Souls to horribly flop
Now David, NOW DAVID!

Ellen Page is a terrible actor and isn't in the slightest bit attractive.
Dyke is a meme that needs to die.

Yeah it was like she was off the list

The bed she was on looks too clean and if it's an indication of the movie's style no wonder it failed. The 90s movie was full of junks like statues and drapes and it felt so alive and sentimental. If you replace it with the bright and minimalist tech and design you are doomed.

The same thing that is happening to the Blade Runner reboot now

disjointed film but engaging subject matter

BTFO

Why was it so difficult to make sense of this post?

It was an okay film, but not really worth the names that were attached to it.

(((edelstein))))
will this wake up Ellen Page to the Jewish Question plaguing Western Civilization?