Sunday comfy simpson thread

Sunday comfy simpson thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can we have one thread without sneedposting?

Watching pic related. Just finished with season 3 and jumped into season 4.

I like to have " homer at the bat" playing in the background whenever I clean my room.

sneeds

I too just watched this episode.

no such luck, chum

>have a Simpsons thread without the funniest joke from the show or that was ever written
I think not, finger- manicured city slicker.

Give me a quick rundown on Sneed and Sneedposting

If you have to Sneed, you already Chuck

*brrrrraaaaaap*

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

It just 1 India from /asp/ >

simpsons threads are dogshit and were posted way too often. what is there to talk about? debates over which season was the beginning of the end, and screen caps of when the animation looked silly? sneed is chemo for this redundant circle jerks cancer. it belongs on Sup Forums anyway

Basically it's funny to say Sneed.

lol

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Does anyone have some Simpsons screenshots? I need about 150 of them.

kys underaged b& indian sneedposter

I swear to god this must be the most successful copy/pasta ever. I've seen it posted about half a dozen times and literally every time, without fail, there's some newfag who replies to say "thats already an anime"

wtf? there are several posts without mention of Sneed/Feed/Seed/Chuck in this thread, mods do your job. please ban all non sneed posters!