What would you do in his position?

Its that time again, lads.
>inb4 blindness coz invisible retinas etc

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/file-repository/bank-crime-statistics-2016.pdf/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magicians assistant. Make big bank in Vegas eventually. Probably kill myself a few years in.

Rob a bank then continue wasting my life away on video games and films until I die

>Gain the ability to generate money out of thin air
>I know, I'll generate a million dollars, play the stock market, make some wise investments and after 10-15 years I'll have made a profit!
Are you fucking dense

A significant amount of rape.

Make spoopy ghost videos.

What on earth are you trying to say?

You don't need to work as a magicians assistant to eventually make some money, you're fucking invisible, rob a bank, do what you want

You can't just rob a bank you utter spastic. Being invisible doesn't help you get through 3ft of steel wall underground.

Besides that, it's still going to be pretty suspicious when I get a sports car out of fucking nowhere.

They gotta open it sometime, strip off and slip inside
If we're going down the 'this wont work in real life' route then a sportscar driven by a fucking invisible guy is also going to raise some alarm

You cant turn visible again, can you?
in that case i just rape left and right and live in abandoned houses

Sniff some feet

rape dogs

Play Minecraft

best post

Lots of good old fashioned rape

These are all things you could do while visible desu. You don't even have to be Jason Bourne. Just wear a ski mask and plan an exit.

No creativity on this board anymore.

rape

Guys...you haunt a summer camp

Think about it. The ultimate genre crossover, scared camper-core plus meatballs.

>did you feel something in here stefanie, it felt like a cold breeze Just hit my ass
>well we are showering, probably the wind

>robbing a bank is easy bro just do it
wanna know how i can tell you're a faggot

How does he smell?

Because it takes one to know one?

It really is easy though. It happens more than you think. You will get caught eventually but most bank robbers get away with it about a dozen times

i would just cum on them lmao

If you impregnate a woman while invisible, will the baby be invisible too?

I would steal whenever I needed money and thus never having to work again.

He's a clean white guy.

>Most bank robbers get away with it about a dozen times

umm, source?

fbi.gov/file-repository/bank-crime-statistics-2016.pdf/view

Ok maybe I made that up but I got curious and looked up the statistics. There were 4,200 robberies in 2016 perpetrated by 4,900 different people. Of those 4,900, only 2,537 have been identified. It breaks down the robberies by bank type, location, race, sex, etc. So you can plan out your robbery based on those who have yet to be apprehended.

raping a woman always results in a black baby.

>can’t sleep because light shinning into his eyes through the skin
>doesn’t just use an eye mask

If light cannot touch him, wouldn't he be blind? How does it hit his lenses and optic nerve without our seeing his eye balls?

That's not how it works.. gods you're an idiot.

Magic

Presumably I have a creepy latex mask like in the movie?
Enter stores and steal shit from the registers, Doubt I would be able to pawn stolen shit. The hard part would be getting them onto my bank account so it's actually useful, without being suspicious. Then, I guess I'd just hang around and play video games and shit, enjoining the NEET lifestyle, and occasionally fiddle with the ladies I feel like it.

Though I I doubt it would make me rich by just robbing stores. Fuck people don't even use cash anymore. But I could probably keep like a decent 1-2 room apartment with some nice furniture.

>Doggo is acting jumpy
>lays down
>yelps
>farts cum
mfw

This. Being permanently invisible would suck. You'd have fun for a few days but soon you'd be sick of people constantly ignoring you and bumping into you.

>But I could probably keep like a decent 1-2 room apartment with some nice furniture.
Also, since keeping the books clean would be really important, if I could find some reliable to get cash onto the computer, like if I could find a cash to bitcoin ATM type thing, I'd try to set up some sort of twitch/youtube/patron/donation kind thing to "clean" the money so it all appears legit.

Not necessarily. You can do like in the movie and get clothes and a mask so you are at least visible to other people, if very off-putting. And you won't be invisible online so you can get some social output there. Guess it depends on how socially active you are right now.

lol that's a pretty solid response. Kudos user. Happy robbing.

Do you think being invisible like Hollow Man would meaningfully help you or would you rather just rob a bank the old fashioned way and be able to stay normal?

>gods
the other user was an idiot. But you are a faggot.

Not to mention it would look pretty suspicious to see a floating bag of money, one that could be followed to your "hideout".

Break into qt girls' apartments, leave cryptic notes, touch them in their sleep and have invisible sex with them.

>fuck every woman i see, and take pictures of the event for shits and giggles, so i can beat off my non-corporeal meat to it
>Break into peoples houses and steal their shit
>If people report it to the police, they'll think they're fucking retarded
>once i gain notoriety in one town, I'll go to another, and do the same thing again
>By the end of my life I'd be the original night stalker x1000