Never Forget WTC7

Who is it even possible for this fuckin building to fall exactly like the twin towers?
>NIST claimed debris from both towers caused structural failure
>more like explosives doing the job
Also 9/11 redpill general

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/07/15/larry-trial/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU
youtube.com/watch?v=LtqVIc0cJmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI&list=PL18A46DDE4C637CA9&index=1
firehouse.com/article/10568001/captain-chris-boyle
youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU
youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My teacher said that somehow fire spread under the ground and made the ground weak so this tower would fall. Or something like that

also what about the plane that hit the Pentagon? There never was a plane to be seen. The official story is it evaporated from the heat but come the fuck on seriously who believes that an entire airliner would just turn to steam from fire?
jet fuel is not super effective against steel beams and all that.

I'm no physics expert, but this is the textbook definition of freefall.It falls from the top inside. Also, the twin towers have been hit by a small plane before, but nothing happened.

Oh you mention the CCN dootage from outside the pentagon. Yeah. You can't see a plane let alone its shadow. Also isn't it weird that no black boxes have been found in WTC and the ones in Pensylvania are not given in publicity?
My uncle works in civilain aviation. He told me that after every crash, the black boxes serial numbers are mentioned in the official reports, but no such thing happened by the 9/11 comission

That's a controlled demolition right there.

>tfw building 7 and no one remembers you or the people that died in you on 9/11
It's like having your birthday the same day as Christmas

also WTC 7 is the only scyscraper in human history to have freefallen because of a fire.

>debris causing a controlled demolition fall
Our grandsons will be taught in school this was a false flag like pearl harbour

>Who is it even possible for this fuckin building to fall exactly like the twin towers?

The fire suppression systems weren't working, because they were tired!

Nothing new, Jet fuel can't melt steel.

didn't the evidence from the whitewater investigation blow up inside that building?

so Hillary Clinton could no longer be tried from lack of evidence?

exactly
you only get one present, but in that case, the USA gov, got thousands of presents, like the soiled kids do. Invaded Iraq,took oil, they spy on everyone. It's like a win-win scenario.

Your teacher is a fucking idiot. Silverstein already confessed to having the building demolished and using the incident to cover up and collect the insurance money. He was even let go, basically saying "Be a good goy and let me go I am one of the chosen!"

veteranstoday.com/2013/07/15/larry-trial/

Why do demolition companies exist when WTC 7 proved all you need to do to make a giant steel framed skyscraper collapse perfectly into its own footprint is set a piece of paper on fire and wait a few hours.

WOW... really made me think ...

Did those other ones lose access to sprinkler water too?

you see those infernos and realize how little some sprinklers would count for at that situation? I mean if the fire is as big as the whole fucking building yes I would guess most of the sprinkler pipes would have been burst and the water evaporated.

I can't even fucking begin to understand the mindset of people who to this day tow the line that debris and fire brought this building down, usually using the exact same pic of damage to one front corner of the building.

If ONE FUCKING CORNER of the building had been damaged so badly it failed structurally, it would not collapse at EVERY corner simultaneously like a controlled demolition, neatly into its own footprint.

wtf, he hid like a coward

youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU
Swedes are wierd

the whole backside was fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=LtqVIc0cJmQ

HITLARY DID 9/11
BRAND NEW UNPUBLISHED DOCUMENTS
GET IN HERE Sup Forums

I will never, ever understand people who have to force reality into this fantasy bullshit concoction because they are so terrified of cognitive dissonance that it literally causes them to go full retard. Your teacher is fucking stupid. When shit doesn't make sense, you ask questions—you don't make up a fanfic universe where george bush is kawaii and usa ships with its populace.

If they lied to us about 9/11, they could lie to us about the Bataclan, Sandy Hook, Orlando...
Is Islamic terrorism a meme?

ISIS is practiacally funded by US gov officials

He told me that back in 2010 when I was living a nice bluepilled life

now that i think about it, i don't remember the government telling the public to take any precautions

go shopping?

but no need for a real investigation

I wonder why isn't investigating 9/11 already as illegal as investigating the holocaust is

Why "demolish" an empty building... Idiots.

the debris took her down too

it's over

>empty

Trash that gif and watch the entire video.

The tower collapses in the inside a few seconds before the external wall collapse.

It's impossible to do that with explosives.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI&list=PL18A46DDE4C637CA9&index=1

>people believe that a plane crashed here

Guess which one of these buildings has been burning for 7 hours totally uncontrolled.

Water is not only used as somehting to put the fire out.
It also cools down the superstructure, preventing the steel from expanding too much or loosing too much rigidity.

I lived 200m from the windsor tower and yes, sprinkler didnt work back then too (it was a sabotage).

The tower resisted the fire all night

That's a concrete building, not steel.

Even if it burned in an uncontrolled way there is no way it could have collapsed like it did without explosives.

In a few seconds it falls straight down into its own footprint. If it had been a fire there would have just been a weakened area and it would have toppled over sideways at the weak area.

Thanks to the firefighters who were all over the place.

In New York, the same firefighters, at least those who were still alive, were busy with other things than an burning empty tower.

>I'm no physics expert
No, you're not.

>but this is the textbook definition of freefall.
No, it's not.

>It falls from the top inside.
No, it doesn't

>Also, the twin towers have been hit by a small plane
No, they weren't

Are you actually quoting the NIST report?

...fucking tool

NIST faggot detected

Not entirely - Windsor was a reinforced concrete core with a steel frame exterior shell. All the steel above the technical floor on the... 20-something floor failed within 3 hours of the fire starting.

Watch The inside of the building had already collapsed when the external walls collapsed.

You don't do that with explosives.

OK, except that's wrong and also it's not so much about the fact that it did collapse, it's about how it collapsed and the facts around the collapse itself. It was on fire, but there wasn't much damage to the structure of the building itself.

15 years and you most of you inside job faggots still don't understand the difference between speed, velocity, and acceleration.

You guys are faggots of the highest degree.

notanargument.jpg

FTFY, I don't believe anything that came out of that federally funded and controlled NIST report.

no they're right, you're a tool, faggot

>there wasn't much damage to the structure of the building itself.
firehouse.com/article/10568001/captain-chris-boyle

>A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.
>Captain Chris Boyle, FDNY

Fag

>Faggot for being sceptical
Is the earth not round cancerboy? Or NIST will prove it's square with satellite photos?

YOU DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT EITHER!!!

You're just quoting some government funded report meant to directly attack the conspiracy theory. That report wasn't put out until people started asking questions about the nature of 9/11. Would they have funded this "report" if not for that? No. And how fucking convenient, "evidence" that goes against what we can actually see watching the endless footage of a building collapsing into its own footprint at freefall speed. And yes, it was at freefall speed faggot, no matter what your government funded report says, you can look at that with your own two eyes, independent of NIST and their bullshit.

Come at me bro, with something that isn't from NIST, if that's all you got, you are a moron.

Isn't there a phenomenon where a planes wings warp and bend when they travel at high speeds at low altitude? Making the plane hard to control?

Being skeptical is fine. Blatantly ignoring everything that disagrees with your point of view and clinging on to a handful of flat out wrong assertions to support your own isn't being skeptical, it's being delusional.

And that's how EVERY ONE of these threads goes. You guys post the same fucking shit you've been harping on for fifteen years - muh freefall, muh thermite, muh jet fuel, etc etc etc. A handful of people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about stop by and say "no that's wrong, here's why, here's the evidence, and here's what the evidence actually shows" and you guys cup your hands over your head and scream ZOMG NIST FAGS! UR ALL SHEEP!!1!

>freefall speed. And yes, it was at freefall speed faggot, no matter what your government funded report says
THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING AS FREEFALL SPEED

IT IS NOT A TERM WE USE IN PHYSICS

ANYWHERE

AT ALL

This is EXACTLY what I'm fucking talking about. You guys have had fifteen years... FIFTEEN YEARS to look at this shit and you still can't even be bothered to learn the difference between speed, velocity, and acceleration

That looks like a 757 just crashed there. What happened?

Alrighty, so watching something happen is wrong, got it, we should believe the government funded report, trust the government, they have never lied or doctored evidence to suit their narrative before. Got it user.

People like him really make me believe we're actually infested with JIDF shills, Judy mention Israel or its connections with 9/11 and theyll. Come running

How do those who believe the oficial narrative explain the dancing Israelis?

It looks like someone dug a hole and threw scrap metal into it

"In Newtonian physics, free fall is any motion of a body where gravity is the only force acting upon it. In the context of general relativity, where gravitation is reduced to a space-time curvature, a body in free fall has no force acting on it and moves along a geodesic"

Let's keep parsing words and see where that gets us...faggot.

Okay. You think Sup Forums doesn't know this? You're veritably retarded.

>so watching something happen is wrong
Watching something happen and then pulling non-existent facts and data out of your ass to describe it is wrong.

I can watch a bird fly passed my window. That doesn't mean I'm automatically right when I declare, with no evidence whatsoever to support my claim, that that bird flew by at Mach 20.

I like to thing that with Trump, truth might get to see the light of day yet, but if Hillary, forget it. This shit will never get set straight.

YES! BUT IT'S NOT FUCKING SPEED YOU COCK GOBBLING FAGGOT!

You expect everyone to take you guys seriously, but then you guys confuse shit that everyone with at least a high school understanding of physics understands the difference between and say it's no big deal.

I'm not parsing words, this isn't me being a grammar nazi or some shit. You're confusing basic physical properties and telling us it's no biggie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

Fucking dumbass

Certified demolition professional here, and I can tell you that what's shown in that webm is a classic by the book controlled demo. Sorry if you don't want to know that. It's a fact though, live with it fercrissakes.

Why do you guys always cut out the first ten seconds of the collapse when the penthouse and the Southeastern supports give way?

Why do you guys always show the footage from the undamaged North side, but never anywhere else?

Why do you guys continue to make the false claim that the entire building accelerated at 9.8 m/s^2 when the average acceleration was half that and it only asymptotically approached G in the final moments of the collapse?

Alright, Demolition Man, explain how you would either
a) rig a building to demolish while it's on fire or
b) rig a building to demolish in advance, but secure it so that absolutely nothing would be disconnected or set off prematurely when 50,000 tons of burning rubble hit the building

No user! They are SCIENTISTS! With 4 year degrees, some with even *gasp* masters or PHD, they know more than you, they are smarter and better and the government gives them money to tell you why you with your fancy professional experience is mistaken! You must trust them, because they are the government and we all know that we can trust our government, they would never ever lie to us!

/sarcasm

Source?

Let me guess....NIST?

LMAO you can stop now, it's getting embarrassing for you.

I spent the summer of 2001 on a J1 visa putting explosives into the Twin Towers. 9/11 was a end of summer blow out party for me. A lot of job satisfaction but the wages kinda sucked, I guess like many other temp govt jobs.

original plan was that flight 93 crashes into WTC 7, but flight 93 landed in a field so they couldn't pull the same thing that they had planned for WTC1&2.

now WTC 7 was heavily damaged and after the plane didn't come they pulled it anyway.

Everyone knows, that 9/11 is fishy as fuck, to say the least. It's arguably very undoubtedly, psycho-pathologically fairly well adjusted disconnectedly an inside job. Everybody and his uncle agrees on this. Happy 9/11 everyone.

>My teacher

Your high-school teacher?

Even as an Iraqi muslim I would rather have Trump win. That bitch Hillary voted to invade Iraq while Trump was against the whole war. I would rather be kicked out by America by trump than have a lying bitch who voted for the destruction of my country to the next president.

I wonder if these same people believe that Kennedy was killed by a lone gunman? Because the government came up with even weaker theories as to why it was just Lee Harvey Oswald who acted alone. They still stick to that story to this day and ignore the mountain of evidence and witness testimony that contradicts that theory.

Will we look at 9/11 later on down the line the way we look at the Kennedy Assassination?

The government still pushes back the public records release of the Kennedy Assassination too, that's not fishy AT ALL, no sir.

>hit a 47 story building with a plane that's basically the same height as 25 other adjacent buildings
nah

Where's your source?

Let me guess... Prison Planet? Scholars for Truth? Your blog?

What about witnesses? People on the freeway must have seen something?

Oblig vid of BBC reporting collapse of WTC before it happened.

youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI

>original plan was that flight 93 crashes into WTC 7
Then why was it flying towards DC when it crashed?

its not impossible to hit from the right angle

also they knew the targets of the terrorists in advance and they knew they were targeting the WTC complex

The outrage about WTC7 was so minimal because no one died and the other 2 towers fell.

Just try and ask the average person if they know a 3rd building fell on that day. You'll be surprised.

Operation Cyclone

Man, my sources are the videos of the collapse, the photos, the eyewitness accounts regarding explosions, the firefighters, the people who were clearing people out of the area because they knew the building was about to be brought down, the news reporter who let slip that tower 7 had collapsed while tower 7 was still standing. Where there is smoke, there is fire, literally. Stop being a tool and believing everything your government tells you. They do not have your best interests at heart.

I hope you are voting for Trump, but considering what you are arguing here, you're probably voting for Hillary. Shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y

You dolt, the government was going to crash it into the capital building.

Im sure someones already said this,but here i go
>the towers fall
>you can imagine the magnitude of these towers crashing to the ground, like a fucking earthquake
>the pressure of the fall causes air to push debris to literally shoot from underneath the falling tower
>debris hits wtc tower
>causes it to fall
Youre retarded.

Not really, it looks like it was on its way back to New York before the people got control over it

>small office fire

Never forget who is behind the attacks and who supports the perpetrators
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

>small office fire