Alabama cannot require proof of citizenship to register to vote, court rules

Does this mean that immigrants and people without citizenship will be able to vote somehow? In this case the election is already over.

Found this shit in r/politics on reddit...people there are calling the few not brain dead zombies ''racist'' because theybelieve that non citizens should have not right tovote....can't believe this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37330420
youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg61mBMdAg&feature=youtu.be
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
eac.gov/voter_resources/contact_your_state.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people there are calling the few not brain dead zombies ''racist'' because theybelieve that non citizens should have not right tovote....can't believe this shit.

Fucking retards, Let's just let middle east or maybe africa vote on who gets to be POTUS

are these people shot in their heads?

>don't mess in other nations businesses

>other nationals should be able to vote on who gets to be potus or you are RACIST

Wtf is with these people, is it brain damage, willfull stupidity what is it.. it should not be legal to walk around being that retarded.

What should happen is that retards who think other nationals should vote on POTUS should be themselves banned from voting.

One thing is other nationals offering their oppinion on what they think about it, but it's the burgers choice you fucking assholes.. my goodness leftist in burgerland are just full on shot in the head..

It's enough with foreign interests wanting to decide who gets to be POTUS, only burgers should decide that shit it's their country.

Clinton regrets calling Trump supporters 'deplorable'

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37330420

Hillary Hijacks Public Party To Fake Her Crowd Size

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg61mBMdAg&feature=youtu.be

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

They should have allowed people from China and USSR to vote back in the 50's I bet it would have been great.

However still waiting an american I really need to hear that this is some made up bullshit...

All of this would matter nothing with 15 milions of illegals ready to vote for Hillary

>cannot require proof of citizenship to register to vote

So, Texans can vote in Alabama then?

You should tell me. I don t know shit about how your country works . I am still waiting a burger to explain me.

I don't

why

I mean, didn't we used to kill traitors? I understand the concern about blacks who don't have drivers licenses because they're poor.

I get that, I understand that. But at some point, its treason against the people.

Usually they require proof that you live in the state. At least that's been the case in the 5 states I've lived in. I don't know how widely it's enforced though.

Sure is common sense. No voter fraud will occur.

What's stopping me as a Canadian from driving there and voting for Trump at every voting booth I can?

If you need photo I.D to buy cigrettes or beer, or get in a bar, or enter a federal building, it makes sense to need it to vote.

Tell them it is then OK for southern racists to vote in Massachusetts and other liberal states

So apparently to register in Cali, I don't need driver's license, SS#, or address.

eac.gov/voter_resources/contact_your_state.aspx

The only thing stopping me from registering if I were an illegal immigrant is the threat of perjury (checking box confirming you are a US citizen), which I doubt they care much about. If IDs aren't required, then literally anyone can vote.

Was Alabama the state that almost lost its entire labor force overnight a few years back? Basically something happened with the schools the illegal's kids were in and they thought the government was coming to get them?

I vaguely remember watching that shit on spanish tv/univision. shit was comedy gold. Business/Company owners and management was shitting themselves.

You'd THINK a conserv heavy state would want the illegals gone.

No, the majority of states you just need a voter registration card. This makes it harder to vote out of state, but places like California literally let anyone walk in and promise that they are allowed to vote

Pic related, next page is a confirmation with the "check to confirm under threat of perjury". Didn't go past that, but this seems like a very loose registration.

One of the main rebuttals from the "no ID is no big deal" is that registration is still required.

You idiots don't understand how voting works. You need to REGISTER to vote before the elections, which requires ID, then once you're registered you can actually vote in the polling station on election day.

Actually voter fraud is extremely rare and almost never happens. If anyone tries to commit voter fraud it's almost always caught in the registration process.

Requiring multiple forms of ID at the actual polling station has been proven to be a method of trying to restrict minority and poverty voters.

They will ask you for proof of citizenship and if you don't have it your registration will not be allowed.

Americans have never been very good at this democratic thing, somthing to do with being liberal to start of with :|

So i can go to the US and vote trump?

Connecticut here

We have had voter ID laws for years and it has never been an issue, so what makes CT different? Probably that it's a liberal stronghold.

Nice, I'm going to hop the border and vote for Trump

>needs a form of ID to register
>not capable of bringing that same ID to voting booth
>?????

You register to vote by mailing in or taking to an office a voter registration card with your name, address, and (optional) party affiliation. This usually must be done ahead of the voting day.

However, it is becoming increasingly illegal to attempt to verify the information on voter regs either by the government or by third parties. Because previous attempts to do so have revealed that niggers and Democrats are more likely to have fraudulent voter regs, and since we all know that can't be true, it must be because such attempts are racist.

Alright Canadians this is your chance to prove yourselves

They do want them to leave. The fact that a few (((businessmen))) could be found to appear on the teevee and wail against the injustice of an immigration measure that was actually working doesn't mean "Alabama" is against it.

That's the funny part though, it actually didn't do anything do fuck over illegals, whatever that measure was. Some dumbass thought the measure meant the popo was gonna come to their homes and deport their asses. Panic ensued in the hispanic communities and the farms that relied heavily on them.

They did. The red scare was real. Think of all the operating agents that were never caught.

Why the hell is communism still a valid ideal?

Exactly. Everything requires id. Voting is a privilege not a right.

I am a foreign student here. I think I should visit Alabama in November.

Treason actually has a very specific legal definition, and it's very difficult to actually commit. If it weren't, people would be accused of treason (and if convicted, almost certainly sentenced to death) right and left over the tiniest little things.

Most people have driver's licenses because of our country's car fetish, but requiring additional forms of ID (e.g. birth certificate, Social Security card, etc.) like the GOP wants to do makes it more difficult for the working poor to vote because they usually can't take time off from work to acquire them, even if the government gives them out for free. This is by design. The GOP wants the lower classes (primarily composed of nonwhites) to not vote because they know they will never support Republican policies.

Communist agents indeed operated in the US, but high-ranking members the US and USSR governments agreed that Joe McCarthy was the commies' greatest asset because he rounded up innocent people more often than real commies, and otherwise made the whole thing look ridiculous.