The Orville

Just marathoned this, what did I think of it?

If you want to join the Sup Forums damage control squad, you have to ignore the shitty jokes, shitty science fiction, juvenile writing and acting and SJW hamfisting because you hate being wrong.

I genuinely enjoy the show. The comedy is a bit edgy for what the show is trying to be, but that's typical McFarlane style. I plan on following the series until I'm given a reason not to.

t. CBS

See what I mean? Instant damage control, to the point of bringing up an entirely irrelevant production company.

>muh Orville is she
>muh STD is fine
Stay mad, cbs marketer.

The irony being Sup Forums was also wrong about STD being good which is why they bring it up when it's pointed out Orville sucks. It's a different side of the same damage control coin.

I wonder how long it will take until the board gives up. Maybe another episode entirely dedicated to some current political topic from Orville and another two amazing episodes of STD.

Just marathoned the first ten minutes of the first episode. Not seeing what the big deal is frankly.

CBS false flag. Please join us in the /orville/ general

>this is what the STD patient actually believes

>orvillefags are literally Sup Forums falseflag shillspammers
No wonder the mental gymnastics are so fierce.

Yeah, man. Star Trek isn't about dealing with scientific, social, and ethical problems through sci-fi metaphors, it's about straight up explosions and action, am I right? Amen, brother.

wow that's a whole lot of double-bogeyman paranoia there champ. Guess your STD is causing you to lose your mind.

I've seen every single episode of star trek, and never have I seen something so topical and heavy handed as episode 3 of the orville.

Here's the funniest and most ironic part of it all: ENT had an episode about humans imposing their ideas of gender issues onto an alien race, and you know what happened? Disaster, to point out that humans are arrogant about the cultures of others. It ended up being a story about cultural bias and not gender issues in the end. Orville literally sided with the cultural bias and arrogance of humans because the writers are smallbrained, and the moral in the end was related to gender issues.

So much denial. It's sad.

Nobody unironically thinks people are paid to argue on with 7 other posters in a random thread on a website associated with piracy unless they are children from Sup Forums.

I saw literally this exact response posted in a thread exactly like this one. Huh.......

That's because I'm reminding you butthurt faggots every chance I get that you're pretending to like something bad and hate something good because of cognitive dissonance. It's hilarious and pitiable.

to be fair progenitor was still fked up they do force a third party person to basically be like a woman in Saudi Arabia when they Clearly have the capacity to excel intellectually. gender issues are just people who think tumblr is science

Then perhaps I'm using the term false flag ironically, you incredible dimwit

I can't tell if you're kidding or if you really think STD is a good show, let alone a good Star Trek show.

Go ahead. What did you think?

guys i think at this point its safe to say that mortal humans' imagination has been completely exhausted, and we will have to rely on AI to come up with new and interesting scifi in the near future.

I'm sorry guys, but the entire entertainment media industry is completely fucked.

He's got a point tho, CBS shill

CBS can't handle bantz

>marathoned 4 episodes

Whats wrong with that?