House M.D. (TV Series 2004–2012) general

Which member of House's team would you pick as your doctor? In terms of best doctor and in terms of sympathies.

Best doctor: Chase
Sympathies: Thirteen

51 years old

bitchface give me prostate milkies to cure my ailments

Why do the women all have man jaws and the men all have weak effeminate jaws.

chase of course, only white males should be doctors

the jew ofc
sympathies?

This. I don't want to be treated by a nurse or a nigger.

House

>probably not going to get some interesting ailment
>wouldn't lie to doctors because I'm not retarded
>House wouldn't have any interest in my case

welp

Best doctor: well, Chase was a fucking superhuman with like 20 different specialties, I don't think there was anything medicine and surgery related he couldnt do, writers just stopped giving a fuck about that in later seasons and he became the guy to do every procedure
Sympathies: Foreman

>general
Fuck off reddit.

Best doctor : Foreman (don't like him but he's good)

Sympathies : Cameron (If im dying, im pretty confident she would take pitty and fuck me before frozing my sperm)

Uhh there's a jewsih hag in my photoshop

>Best doctor

Well, that depends on the problem. For cancer, it's Wilson, obviously. Taub was a plastic surgeon, and a pretty great one at that. But if you find yourself in a though situation where you need a cool-headed doctor to save your ass, there would be several good options, but certainly not Cuddy, Cameron or Foreman (too afraid of taking risks).

All in all, though, probably Chase. Great surgeon, seemed to be all around the most knowledgeable (except for House). Could take risks, but not as extreme as House.

>Sympathies

Thirteen

Not the nigger and no female.

amber tamblyn or the asian one

Reminder that Taub was the best side character.

Dr. Chase because he terminates the negro.

wtf i'm vegan now

so much photoshop might as well be a drawing.

>sir the only way we can save your life is to look through you browsing history, we need your password
What do you do?

best doctor: house (duh)
sympathies: house
house and cuddy are the only great characters, as for the rest, some are okay, some are terrible.

Let them look through my browser history, but because of drama, I try to kill them all so that nobody but me knows I'm a degenerate.

lie

>that tight petite Jewess body

Why not just tell them your password?

House was the best doctor but Foreman was the best character

A nigger with a chip on his shoulder?

But why though?

House picked Foreman for his team because he always disagrees with him. Since House is always right, that makes Foreman the worst doctor.

Chase truly grew as a character throughout the series. Cameron was the worst bitch ever, dropping Chase because he killed off that nigger dictator mass murderer.

Taub and Masters respectively

>aussies
>white

>house thread

I'm a happy man now.

wow great logic there fagtron

feel free to contribute then

Season 8 was better than 5,6 and 7

Best doctor: House
Sympathies: Wilson

Never think I'll be able to be in a thread about House since it ends.

Also Cameron was a bitch.

All were good starting from 4.

Best ep was the one where House tried to operate on his own knee. I loved the portrayal.

was house grooming chase to be his replacement all along?
I doubt he would have wanted a nigger, woman or balding manlet kike to be his replacement

Because he was the one who benefited the most from his professional relationship with House but he hated himself for it. He was the most conflicted.

Memes aside House wouldn't have cared. He is racist but to him the point was always the puzzle, which ironically, equated to getting shit done. So whoever got shit done would have been his next.

Why would House care about who replaced him. If he can't do it anymore then he's probably already dead

Foreman was the best at the beginning because of his personality and bitterness, but he plateaued very fast and didn't have the genius to get above that

Chase started badly because he was too happy at the beginning, but when he turned bitter his true genius came to light

Is House the best Sherlock Holmes adaptation?

No, the TNG Holmes episodes are

It's definitely better than Sherlock and Elementary

Jew, jaw, aussie, poo-in-loo, anglo, nigger, jew, whore, uber-jew

why the retarded tshirts?

Most of my teenage years I spent obsessively fapping to this jewess, to that delicious big ass and wonderful tits, I was the only one???

I just started rewatching it. Wilson is the best guy and he has the best humour.

>I just started rewatching it. Wilson is the best guy and he has the best tumour.

ftfy

fox did a lot of gimmick promotions for the show.

Chase has the most saves besides House, anyone can look it up on the WIKI. So definitely Chase.

Sympathies, probably 13 with that whole dying early.

Alison is hot though.

Fuck, marry, kill.

Fuck, marry, kill.

that's difficult, definitely kill cameron, but marrying any of the other 2 would be probably hell too, i guess maybe 13

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

fuck cameron, kill cuddy, marry 13

Why do people not like Cameron she's cute!

Fuck 13, kill Cameron, marry Cuddy

She's a dumb skank

I loved Thirteen so much. I wish she was my gf

All the men wear shoes, all the women are barefoot. Pottery.

>that one time it was actually lupus

Good one.

House is one of my fav shows of all time

I'm weak against big assed MILFs so fuck Cuddy, marry Cuddy, impregnate half dozen of times Cuddy, kill 13 and Cameron.

>implying i have incriminating stuff on my browser history
I always do bad boy stuff on incognito with a VPN on.

Best: Chase. Objectively House is smarter, but Chase was less nuts. They were both risk takers, but Chase wasn't a total loose cannon.

Sympathies: Thirteen. She seemed like fun.

>opening sequence of some dudes doing something
>one of the dudes get a seizure
>portishead.mp3
>hmmm maybe its diagnose nr. 1
>unexpected new symptom
>oh god it can't be diagnose nr. 1 then
>*personal drama between the characters*
>diagnose nr. 2
>unexpected new symptom
>oh god it can't be diagnose nr. 2 then
>*some more drama*
>they break into his house
>oh god it was because of this item in his house!
>we must treat him in this risky and possibly illegal way
>you cant do that house!
>i can and i will
>he gets cured
>*drama gets resolved*
>hurr durr house you can't keep breaking the law and shit but goddamn you are a fine doctor so carry on

sorry for spoiling every single episode of house

It's Massive Attack you faggot. Never watched the show have you?

>implying there is a difference
I watched at least three seasons before getting tired of the formula

I just watched the episode with that cancer guy who drove his wheelchair into a pool. I'm frustrated as fuck the episode ended with House being right but they aren't gonna tell him because it was "a guess." Holy shit.