Are you even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/4e645e4c-6532-11e6-a08a-c7ac04ef00aa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:French_Muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France#Notable_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S..s...stop try-harding f.fag.

If Britain were still in the EU they could move to Poland to find work.

It does not matter, soon westerns will run for their lives to escape from mudslims shitholes like Paris or Berlin or London. Besides, fertility was never a problem in Poland - there was a mass emmigration after failed uprisings in 1830, 1863, and after WW2 and we always managed to survive.

Fucking Ireland they are always the exception

I am happy they will leave

that has to be fake... we have adults and teenagers that don't even know why the should learn mathematics...

>mfw 500+ (every second kid gets 500zl a month)
>mfw we're the saviors of white europe once again

>105
Kekek you call that a good score? lmao literally africa tier

It's easy when you're smothered with EU neggerbucks for "muh cumunusum".

In every place except Poland itself, of course

>be polish
>be loyal and smart motherfucker who looks like robert lewandowski
>be shitted on in western europe because you are in need of help

read the text on the image

never trust the west

We still earn way more than Polish people plus wages are increasing the south but decrasing in the north.

Fuck churkas and mongold

True, but you are slowly going down Jerry, time is on our side. Germans are gowing too and they will fuck you up afer Brexit

Same happens here

Like I said it's only the North that's going down.
>Germans are gowing too and they will fuck you up afer Brexit
bwahahahahahahahha

>Poorland in charge of having children

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you have a social problem blame your leaders.

In 100 years we will be the only Europeans left

>Hollandish education

This is 105% of the average score among all countries, you fucking retard

It was a joke you sperg.

>bwahahahahahahahha

>German bankers in call to lure London business to Frankfurt

ft.com/content/4e645e4c-6532-11e6-a08a-c7ac04ef00aa

Prepare your agnus, silly boi. It will be tough to be raped so bad, but I believe in you. Losing your only real city, painful.

You only have so much because of north africans

>All levels below replacement level
>Satisfactory

The only reason France has 2.01 is because 50% of the population are niggers and arabs

:^)))))))

>France in charge of having children
>70% of these children are shitskins
>meanwhile in Poland more than 99.8% children are white
enjoy nice future, Pierr

polksa is usually bro tier but this is bs. the other countries wages are already decent, your economy is growing. lrn 2 econ

>Shit skins account for all French fertility

25 years of 2-digit unemployment, lack of innovation, mass emigration, still low salaries. I suppose even Chinks had a good real wage growth

Nothing to be proud of. In this country you can only dislike fucking Germans since it's all their fault. God damned bolshevik savages

Something has changed in Spain/Portugal in the last 40 years
Catholicism hasn't evolved to sth lefty progressive there?

>Sup Forums finally exposed

HAHAHAH GET FUCKED, SO MANY SHITSKINS NAME!!!
Poorland is done, you don't make children!!!

You will see Poles coming home as well as an economic and population boom when Poland turns around. It will happen all of a sudden.

Nuke Paris and Marseille, that would solve half the problem.

Poles are significantly different from Western Europe.

You're not really saving anything except yourselves. Which is cool and all, but don't pretend your people are comparable.

Bullshit. If that list was genuine Muhammad would be on there.

i'm not sure they could integrate and respect local culture. i mean can you imagine alexander gordon jahans (aka the typical anglo) in poland?

Bigger map

>believing Sup Forums bullshit meme "hur durr it's only nigger xdddddddddddd"

HAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES

Think about it in different way: all of the poorest immigrated west, they send a lot of money back to their families in Poland, we got a lot of eu's money,

(((Le Parisien)))

The subject is about you dumbfuck. Why do you have only 1.30 fertily rate. It's fucking fucking bad now get fucked.

>Real wage growth.
>Real.
Yeah this isn't a bullshit commie statistic at all. Totally legitimate like PPP.

>implying French niggers don't give their babies French names

we can see typical anglos in Cracow, they are literally subhumans, I guess we send our bydło to UK, so they send theirs' to Poland

not like we lead V4, oppose eu bullshit and give hope to right wing in the west

This. Leo is a common France born nigger name.

There is a polish milf who I work with, probably mid 40s, married, fantastic shape.

How can I cuck her husband without getting shot in the face

>Why do you have only 1.30 fertily rate
You know, the fertility rate is highest among poorest. And those left west.

BTW, your u17 rep

>it's another Eastern European feeling bitter after Brexit thread

>let me tell you about your country

You're just getting blow the fuck out, your meme is a lie.
And Leo isn't a nigger name my dear Muhammad.

You fucking british retard, real wage means it includes inflation. I bet you dont know what it is, though. Read a book deepshit.

>Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

Fuck Brits, I say we should welcome our German overlords

Mate every nigger who was born in France is named Leo. It's a stereotypical nigger name like Tyrone or Muhammad.

>You know, the fertility rate is highest among poorest

That not true since Poorland is a poor country and you still have a fucking terrible fertily rate ...
Admit it Krukowski, you have one of the most fuck up fertility rate of Europe :))))))))

>mid 40's
>wanting her to give birth to your Down baby

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:French_Muslims
0x Ahmed
3x Mohammed

sorry froggy, your nation is lost

Is this the rare Polish cuckold? Everyone get your cameras ready, it's a rare species.

Yes but our fertility rate is only like that because of immigrants

I would much rather be in Poland's position, not joking

20% of 1k isn't a lot

they still poor as fuck

>not using a condom

nederlander wtf

>Mate every nigger who was born in France is named Leo.
>Britburkas think he know more about my country

You're embarassing yourself Nigel. Give me a link who show that Léo is a nigger name.
You're ridiculous hahahaa

Can you remind me how many terrorist attacks happend in Poland in last 10 years, and how many in France? Can you tell me how many islamic/niggerish ghettos there is in France, and how many there is in Poland?

Is that Santi Cazorla?

Arsenal are shit Pierre, support a different team

>implying you cuck someone without having him to raise your spawn

What are you trying to proove with this Wikipedia link? Try to argue my dear Poorland.
And keep changing subject to avoid that your womens don't make children :^)))))

>how many terrorist attacks happend in Poland in last 10 years
0?
>and how many in France
I've lost count tbqh

agreed. its better to have a slowly declining native population, than to have a slowly declining native population and a growing arab/black population to replace them... how is the second version supposed to be better in some people's eyes kek

Actually last terrorist attack in Poland was in 1939. Germans blew the shit out of our train station.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnów_rail_station_bomb_attack

Don't you understand, that in 5-10-15 years your women will move to Poland so they won't have to wear burka? It is not a problem.

exactly. There was not a single terrorist attack in Poland's history.

Based Poland... no muslim no nigger no terrorist attack ... then explain your shitty fertility rate? it should be the opposite no since you slavcunt keep telling us that Poland is a wonderfull 99% white country?
YOU HAVE ONE OF THE MOST FUCK UP FERTILITY RATE IN EUROPE, YOUR WOMEN DONT MAKE CHILDREN ... WHY?

For the millionth time, isolation policies are not for serving the exonomy god. Brexit prevents the EU from forcing cheap labor into the country. Yes that hurts the economy.

But the cheap labor is all young muslims arabs. The average age of whites is in the 50's. Bringing in millions of 20 yr old arabs muslims will change the racial mix, growth, politics, and religion of the country dramatically. In 50 years no one would recognize England.

They made a decision to protect their people. I sand by it even if there are temporary economic problems.

Japan did the same kind of thing some years ago and became isolationists and it hurt their economy too. They had to scale back and slow down. But now 50 years later Japan is still full of Japanese culture and people and we're all thankful of that.

A nation has an obligation to support it's people. They made the right call.

What about Bloody Wednesday and the Tarnów bombing?

>be poor
>suddenly poor +1
>super statistical growth, but still poor

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A COMMIEBLOCK SHITHOLE

BECAUSE YOU ARE SLAVSHIT UNTERMENSCH

STOP TRYING TO PAINT OVER YOUR SHITTINESS

TOILET CLEANER BREEDING GROUNDS

Because we are poor and not black enough, gee, is it a guestion?

That the opposite right now my dear Lewandoswki.
All your youth moove in UK or Germany because they know that Poorland is a shithole

read this ->

Shh no tears, only dreams now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France#Notable_people
>0 x Léo

I'll give you this one, Gérard.

You're country is still heading for collapse, though.

We'll take back Dunkerke, when that happens.

Hello, lil' roach

Pls, French even run to Russia.

>implying poland won't be the same.

>its better to have a slowly declining native population

HAHAHAHHA. Every country no that it's a disaster specially for you Poorland. 1.30 is really really fucking terrible.

>to have a slowly declining native population

That what happens to Poorland you fucking cunt. They lost population year by year.

It's all the Poles in Britain that's causing real wages to fall.

You give me reason because you don't find any Léo name in an Wikipedia article? Are you fucking kidding me Neverland?

UK did they same thing recently, they didn't collate the 50 different spellings of mohammed so they could hide the fact it dwarfs every other name chosen.