Do it now

Do it now

I'm so sorry George!

Sorry I called you fat

imagine if G.Lucas made more films like American graffiti as oppose to star wars

Why? i supported all your movies. All the faggots that turned on george should hang. No point in saying sorry at this point.

George. I'm sorry. Everything is so horrible now and I just should have listened to you.

I'm sorry George for believing that you're not just a spineless old weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so he sold his life's work to a big corporate children toy manufacturing franchise fully knowing what they are going to do with it in hope that everyone would stop blaming you, really sorry for that.

I forgive you for being shit and making shitty SW prequels

What did he mean by this?
Also the white slavers comment

fuck no, all prequel apologists will be the first against the wall

reminder that the prequels were objectively the better films and anyone who disagrees are basement dwelling cheeto eating nostalgia fags

>Prequel fags are still this delusional

I am so sorry George.

So sorry.

A P O L O G I Z E

GEORGE COME BACK

i'm so *fucking* sorry!!!

truly the saddest feel user

Sorry a Jew stole your Homework and made an even shitty attempt at Star Wars out of It.

he looks so dead inside here

Don't tell me you think TFA was better than the prequels. The prequels were better on the basis of originality alone. They tried to tell their own unique story about the fall of a republic and the rise of an empire through the tale of a young boy who begins as a beacon of hope and promise but eventually gives in to the Dark Side. TFA was utter trash.

definitely better than the soulless pieces of shit that are rogue one and force awakens

I feel bad for you, being rich must be hard.

I'm so fucking sorry George, now the Jew mouse ruined star wars....

george is a jew though

At that frame, you can see the exact split second George realized he had succumbed to the dark side.

Prequels are good. Fuck off back to redit with that faggotry opinion.

No way. Rogue One and Force Awakens don't look like complete ass for one.

I AM SORRY

TFA looks like shit with all the dutch angles and the CGI in R1 looks rushed and shitty especially during the big space battle

Apologize for what?

This fucking retard was shitting on his fans with retarded edits for years and made 3 terrible lazy movies. Also fucking Ewoks.

If this fucking monkey released original cut version on BD like fans begged for years instead of adding more and more CGI shit to movies they loved maybe this wouldn't happen,

>actually wanting theatrical ANH

the practical effects have aged very badly and the death star run looks like a joke

he's not, retard.

I don't have to say sorry because I never betrayed you.

Rogue One has the best battle scene in star wars, though. sorry.

No. I appreciate what George was trying to do with the prequels, but they failed miserably at most of what he tried to do. Poor acting, incoherent story, too much attempt to appeal to a child audience, etc.

All that said, the prequels are still better films than Nu-Star / JJ-wars.

TFA has poor writing and that's it, while the prequels have poor execution in almost every filmmaking element there is besides the soundtrack and sound design.

Harmy's version is 20x better than special editions.

This is all George's fault. Not JJ, not Disney, it's his fault.

He's just an old spineless weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so out of all people he choose to sell his life's work to a children toy manufacturing franchise fully knowing what they are going to do with it in hope that everyone would stop blaming him.
Fuck you George.

he used the special editions to make it

>Episode VIII comes out
>93% on RT
>95% audience score
>everyone loves it
>2b $ box office

Can't wait for the anal devastation of George shills.

at least we get a real director for this one, hopefully he holds the fucking camera level

Without the forced CGI crap and scenes that were not in original cut.

Im sorry that I trusted in you George

the Biggs scene on Yavin is fine, why remove it?

Lucas basically did what Cameron was trying to do with Avatar; push technology and filmmaking into a new era.

While i dont think it was the right decision, certainly he presaged what eventually was going to happen with films where the blending of cg and live action became commonplace even in simple scenes.

I also appreciate that he tried to tell a new story which while it did ape some of the original trilogy elements, wasnt to extent of Disney. He also had good taste not to exploit the series outside of merchandising and giving the fans what would be good for them but bad for Star Wars (costant films which rehash or explore unnessecary story elements and characters).

I would have liked to have seen his version of the new trilogy which surely would have explored areas Disney was too scrupulous to.

He is an interesting filmmaker who probably needed to hone his skills before he started another production. I will say this though, people remember the prequels whereas the new movies are forgotten as soon as they leave the theatres.

Retarded youngfag.

Because it was not in original cut. That's the entire point of that version.

yep, the same people that shit on the PT for the use of CGI praise modern Marvel trash

Sorry you're married to a black woman and choose to eat a panda express.

TFA is fucking garbage. Even from a directorial point of view, it's such a bland mess. So many scenes are shot in very absurd and dry manner you'd think they are making an episode of Stargate SG-1. They really made it like a Marvel.

Remember, this movie is a disaster according to Sup Forums.

People gave rave reviews and Star Wars fans said they loved TPM after it came out, it was in retrospect that people started to shit on it, especially after AotC came out.

Sup Forums is full of Jynfags

RIP

George did that with RotJ already.

RoTJ atleast feels like a proper sequel and not a lazy rehash.

Goes to show how little the Disney-bought critics can be trusted. R1 was awful in every way.

Wait...he's not dead, is he?

I enjoyed the preqels user but there was backlash from the start.

>prequel apologists will be the first against the wall

Prequel apologists buy guns, you Disney cucks buy merchandise

no eat shit lucas
the prequels were dogshit

>hey man, i loved the trade discussion and the senate in the prequels
>but that memorable fight on naboo between 10000 jar jars and robots XD and jar jar funny shenanigans, he's the key to all of this

prequel apologists are objectively wrong

>selling out

Fuck you, George.

who gave us more memes?

Fuck off memeing faggot.

You've got to be 18 and over to Ride Sup Forums

There's a difference between the Empire, the thing that is in charge of literally all of the economy and military of the galaxy building a marginally improved version of a weapon they lost, and some random faggots out in the space boonies building something on 5 times the scale because either a) Rakatan Technology from a side-story that the majority of the viewers never heard about and is also supposed to have been swallowed up by a star long ago along with all of its schematics that we knew for a fact were destroyed already or b) because they're the villains and villains can villain up a villainous villain weapon because villain powers.

>all the dutch angles
Post them

>wahhh everything sucks because I'm older than 12 now!

>disney cucks this mad

Give blacks and women and inch and they want to take a fucking mile

i hate everything after the OG trilogy

I'm sorry George. If only we knew.

I was at the opening of all the preqels youngfag

Great analysis there.

>Rogue One has the best battle scene in star wars, though. sorry.
It was just the same old battle of Yavin rehashed for Disney fags who have the memory of a fish. Yeah, you noticed that fish Ackbar was called Raddus this time, so different. The only thing I liked was the hammerhead corvette thing, only because it was new. Later I discovered that even that was copied from the Clone Wars cartoon.
Can Disney come up with one single new idea or concept?? Obviously no. The franchise is doomed to repeat and cannibalize itself until even plebians like you will get tired

>This
Shitting on Star Wars, when Disney and JJ have openly addmitted that they've taken Ideas from the Original Star Wars Films, what they mean by that is, we're making Feminist Friendly Star Wars.

>unironically defending jar jar, CGI everything and senate scenes

okay George

>CGI everything
TFA is just as guilty of this, you just don't notice because CGI is better now

Originality != Watchability you fucking autist

>autist
Thats not an insult here normalfag

Why should I watch an inferior copy of a film?

Fuck no, dude's a hack.

I'm sorry that your insatiable greed led you to sell a beloved franchise to a soulless corporation. You can take responsibility for Gay Gay Gaybram's intergalactic shitshow yourself tho

Staggering ignorance in this post kid.

Found the kike

Get a clue moron, he explained why he sold the franchise and he was already a billionaire sitting on a billion $ franchise, he could have done what Disney is doing without selling it and make even more money. The only thing he did wrong was giving his franchise to white ashkenazi slavers, Bob Iger is a jew and naming Kathleen Kennedy as head of Lucasfilm was fatal.

Kennedy betrayed him that kid has no idea.

lucas come back pls

There's no reason for me to.
I unironically enjoyed the prequels and was excited for Ep 7 before he sold it to Di$ney.

i'm sorry george that you got too full of yourself
sorry that you kept on riding high
sorry that you surrounded yourself with yes men/yes women
sorry that everywhere you went you had your people get hot hs girls waiting for you in your hotel to suck/fuck/and any other fetishes you have
sorry that people wanted more star wars and in return would give you more money
sorry that u didn't get outside help to work with you in making the prequels
sorry that all the ideas you shot out were immediately praised by those people you paid to be your yes men/yes women
sorry that you didn't hire at least 2 no men/no women that had experience in movie business to tell you why many ideas wouldn't work
sorry your people shielded you from critics saying you are the best and just don't understand you
sorry you had to casting couch all those young girls to be natile portman's hand maids, especially keira knightly
sorry for all the millions you made on those prequels
sorry for all the additional millions you got from disney

Nope. You were probably 4 at the time but people were shitting on it instantly. I remember all the videogame magazines I was reading back then had reviews of it and they all were giving it shit like 4/10.

It's more than just "the CGI is better", it's how the effects are USED that are better.

Prequels are original and hardly watchable. Here's the shocking truth, you don't actually like the prequels, you like the childhood memory of enjoying the prequels.

>DA JOOOS LIVING RENT FREE IN MY HEAD!

Mickey shills are out on full force today.

>millions he got from Disney
Try billions, mate.

JIDF pls

*upvote*

>Anyone who hates the prequels is a shill.
Imagine actually subscribing to this logic.

Woah, good one.