YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL SHEBOONS

YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL SHEBOONS
STAND THE FUCK UP

no

Take your impotent rage back to Sup Forums

DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

>Instead of standing up proud, they kneel and shows they see themselves as less worthy.

>88406689
if theres that many black girls on the team you're in the wrong town

>he likes niggers

Back to Africa

fucking disgusting display. they should be kicked out of the country

take your hugbox back to rebbit

Let's just send them all to Sweden

stuff like this is awkward to look at

this isn't saudia arabia tolerant libcuck, he can say what he want thanks to something called the 1st amendment, it's important to highlight these unpatriotic sheboons

should be expelled from the team desu

then they all made 3 paragraph facebook posts about it and stood by the monitor watching the likes accumulate

>they should be kicked out of the country that protects this type of free speech

>Black people kneel
>White people stand

did the whites trick them?

>Conservative doing things people dont like
>"Muh free speech you just want to censor me"
>Conservative seeing other people doing things they dont like
>"That should be illegal they cant do that"

i'm sure you know hugboxes very well

the constitution only applies to those that believe in america

these people don't give a shit about america, why should america give a shit about their rights

they don't even belong here

>implying you aren't from there, fellow pede

The jews really did a number on America. Sad to see a once great nation go down this way.

>so brave showing solidarity with people encouraging cop killing so brave
>DON'T MENTION THE FBI CRIME STATISTICS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>IT'S NOT A RACIST INCIDENT WHEN A BLACK COP SHOOTS WHITE MAN
>respect my decision to disrespect the fans, flag and country
>I don't have to respect your decision to disagree and boycott

>buy slaves because of convenience
>free them because the norms change
>dude lets just send their descendants back lmao

>twisting the Constitution to serve your shitty political beliefs

KEK literally two sides of the same coin

Free speech :^)

Lol, Americunt bay area cocksuckers always screech how diversity is our strength and then every single day provide a ton of evidence that it is actually cancer.

Post some movies where primitives are put in their rightful place.

Wtf how do you know when it's cooked?

Stand up, apes

we didn't buy them, we were sold them by other black people

now we want a return them, no refund neccessary just take them back

>all these overweight, undereducated american fatties getting triggered by people kneeling during their special song, meanwhile wearing their own flag as bikinis and shorts
oh i am laffin

why din that flute player kneel? she sum kyna Uncle Tom Oreo ass bitch tryna stand wid dem white bitches

>2007 Sup Forums
>anti authoritarian and anti conservative
>2017 Sup Forums
>full of le patriotic conservacucks who buy into the (((military industrial complex))) propaganda

Jesus Christ what happened

Eat shit nigger

>the most impressionable type of human didn't fall for it
Really makes you think

why don't black people just stop committing crimes if they don't want to be shot by the police?

>the 1st amendment means you can spam offtopic political spam on a television board of a privately owned website
Jesus Christ even for Sup Forums this is a new low

Also
3. You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism

Black people are a hive mind.

People got smarter and grew up. They stopped watching fake news and are out of their liberal brainwashing colleges.

The sad thing is the truth is so easy to see, with the internet at the fingertips. People wake up to the blatant truth and get pushed into the alt-right and then get marginalized by puppets on the strings of Soros and his cartel.

It's the puppets I hate the most to be honest. There's no excuse for that level of ignorance in today's world.

t. election newfag

I used to view the United States in a positive light, but at this point I honestly just feel bad for them.

It's so obvious to see that their idea of multiculturalism and civic nationalism is a dead end, but noone is allowed to question the basic premise that people of all races and cultures can live happily ever after in a single country.

If you look at studies that measure political opinions/ world view based on race you can clearly see that on average non-whites want and value very different things than whites. In such a country one groups is necessarily going to feel 'oppressed' because you cannot take a country in two opposing directions at the same time.

I honestly believe that if the US would split up today into different ethno-states, 50 years from now people would look back and say: It really was for the better.

I agree, no kitchen, not naked, not gagging on a bbc, not being pissed on, not getting rekt

1st amendment means the govt can't stop you. On a private website hiroshimoot can have you banned for breaking the rules (no racism). Why am I not surprised a stupid magapede doesn't understand how the world functions. Go back to stormfront you bitter pasty ass tiki torch wielding virgin.

>REAL intellect is when you watch baked alaska streams and cry about kneeling black people

CUZ LAWS N SHIT R RAYYCIST YO

>what happened
Everyone grew out of their naivety.

It stops moving as much.

the military industrial complex has nothing to do with hating niggers or not, reddit.

most black people don't commit crimes, they're still far more likely to be shot dead while fully compliant with officer orders

Bringing blacks to america was a mistake.

When the malaria is nice and crispy.

>Also
>3. You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism
>Post a Reply
>Return
Go through the catalog and post this in every thread that falls under it
Leta see if you really care about the boards quality or if you're just a hypocritical liberal from Sup Forums

all the liberals went to reddit

somehow I doubt you care about American values or the constitution. Furthermore because you care about these small nonviolent acts of protest I'm guessing you never really contributed much to America.

Black people are arrested for no reason and shot by police for no reason. That's why people are protesting. Just look at this thread, this is what your average police officer is thinking yet you believe it's not happening.

Hahaha hehe. Remember, the first amendment is there to protect white shutin's feefees!!

>amerisharts sports
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAA

>that day you realized nobel peace prize winner barack obooga getting into office ends ups destabilizing the country past the point of no return causing an ape uprising.

ITT:
>a piece of fabric and a shitty song is more important than human rights
Amazing mental gymnastics, Sup Forums. Truly amazing display of American values.

>americans OBSESSED with a fucking flag of all things

>he calls someone else reddit when there's proof that shows half of Sup Forums are r/The_Donald implants

My sides

>shot dead while fully compliant with officer orders

Post a single example of this happening

you are fake news

I thought r/the_donald didn't want black people in America? Why are you mad when they don't act American?

Did you forget the guro board with daily nigger hate threads or does that not count now?

just because you people sperged about everything in the obama years doesnt mean he destabilized anything

Any source besides the facebook group your in? Because more whites get shot and killed by police than blacks. And blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to whites per population percentage.

trump did. All it took was one tweet

I never thought Julian Assange would sink so low.

>Black people are arrested for no reason
They commit the majority of crimes despite being a minority. In every society, blacks have failed to meaninfully integrate. In every society.

except whites are 12 times more likely to be killed by police, but keep pushing your false narrative you leftist scumbag

>Black people are arrested for no reason and shot by police for no reason.
when did this happen?

most black people consider stealing from an unlocked car parked on the street "not a crime"

muh treyvon :(

every society is racist against blacks

You were sold them but didn't buy them? How retarded is that? There was an entire Era where it was built into the economics of America and seen as impossible to not own slaves and be prosperous.

free speech is a fucking meme

>you should be forced to respect the flag or face the consequences
So the allys have become the axis, its like poetry it rhymes.

not American here, anyone care to explain whats the deal with kneeling blacks and what are they protesting?

>Sup Forums wants to talk about kneelers being un-American when their chief ideology is that of America's first or second greatest enemy

You can't be a Nazi sympathizer and bitch about anyone else being unamerican.

>Bend the knee if you have a fat ass

Why are all these blacks being such ridiculous trouble makers about this shit.

Thanks Drumpf

And thanks white """people"""

>respect my choice to disrespect the flag
>I don't have to respect your choice to respect the flag and spend your money elsewhere

You're being sarcastic, but those REALLY ARE the average American's values. They genuinely believe God is in the stadium with them, talk about fucking baboons.

only when they get to know them

Every society cant help but notice blacks are violent and dumb so they treat them accordingly

Since drumpf invented the national anthem they have decided to kneel against it because FUCK DRUMPF. Also Trump called out some shitty handegg player

would you like to try again? a little more coherently this time?

But it's everyone else's fault of course

Never said Sup Forums wasn't always racist. But it was never full of flag humping jingoism loving (((patriots))) with ultra conservative values.

It's the difference between calling into a radio show and yelling nigger for ebin lulz vs spamming crime statistics and infographics because you unironically believe in white genocide.

nah 50 years from now you'd see the shitskins have flooded into the white ethno-state which has continued to not defend its existance

Gotta remember 50 fucking years ago the USA was a white ethno-state, all the non-whites you see around(excluding the negros) were imported after 1965

user what you just said makes zero sense, pls think before replying to me again.

please no, we have enough dumb fucking niggers and mudslimes and slavfucks ruining our country already without adding american niggers to the mix

I love it when people get enraged by non-violent protest

REPORTED

not Sup Forums related

>every society is racist against blacks

Which shows you how terrible niggers are