Based Duterte strikes again

Based Duterte is now allowing Indonesia to hunt down pirates in its waters and have asked Indonesian navy to blow the pirates up and feed them to shark.

Source - straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/jakarta-can-nab-pirates-in-philippine-waters

Good luck tanned Poland!

Are there stll pirates on the Spice Islands???

Well their neighbors are mudslimes, don't be so surprised.

>tfw the Philippines will be one of the greatest civilisations around in 10-30 years

If only western countries were this based

I'd give it 5 years. Unlike the west, Duterte actually wants to fix his countries problems.

I love that man

He's pushing limits. How based can one person be?

Always glad to see somebody taking conservation seriously. Sharks are people too.

MPGA
P
G
A

fuck yeah, he might stop the boats before we're forced to

Wow, I though indos and Filipinos hated each other.

My Dad is going to an event in Western Sydney along with other Filipinos to show support for this man, is apparently an international event

GG druggies and pirates

>ib4 sudden regime change

> tfw even his personal woes won't make him budge an inch.

Just last week.
> His hometown got bombed.
> His daughter had a miscarriage. 2 of the triplets died.
> Obama and the UN is riling him up.
> journalists are circling him like a vulture
> Had to skip 2 session of asean summit due to bad migraine.

Fast forward at the end of the week.

> Us gives PH fucking fighter jets.
> Nip and PH are now best friends. Gives helicopter for dutdut so he can kick away druggies off the chopper again.
> Captured the head honcho of the davao blast and is being interogated as we speak.
> Befriend Widodo and left the fate of the filipina drug mule into their hand which will prolly rile up alot of SJW as she dindu nuffin.

10/10 BASED

Where are libtards with 'm-muh human rights (except for right-wingers)'? Hidden in safe spaces?

I truly wonder what it's like to have a politician in office that gets things done...

Having Based PM Modi, I feel awesome. I think Philippines feel the same way about Duterte.