Brits are now suggesting Exit Visas for UK nationals

to prevent British people from leaving the UK to travel to the EU.

Well, your Hard Brexit is really doing you a lot of good. No more vacations in Spain or France or Italy or Croatia, but at the rough shores of Plymough and Bristol.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/27/theresa-may-acting-like-tudor-monarch-in-denying-mps-a-vote-over-brexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good job we don't provide much tourism for your more empoverished protectorates.

Oh, wait...

PS: looking forward to some gutsy negotiations over the next few months.

Can't wait for Verhofsharts to get BTFOd.

>it's going to be the same as the ESTA you do to get into America

Oh no, that extra 5 minutes when I book a holiday will stop me going now.

Literal non story faggot, why don't you fuck off and let your refugee friend make ficki ficki with your progressive wife

Thatll stop money leaving the country if it ever happens

R E A L L Y
>M A K E S
Y O U
>T H I N K

>i love this country
>WELL YOU CAN JUST LEAVE THEN

They're just talking shit for the sake of talking shit to get people pissed off.

They do the same thing here.
>Trump wants to be friends with Russia, turning his backs on our allies!
Really?
Is France going to get pissed? Italy won't let us play flop sports with them anymore?
Gimme a break.

What will happen, Russia won't "hack" us anymore and the Norkies stop lobbing nukes into the sea.

Nobody is going to suddenly shut down on Great Britain.

fuck brexit and brexiteers

you've been duped by the daily mail and the daily express and done more damage to the country in 6 months than anything else ever could

no one cares about your monkey shines kemal

>PS: looking forward to some gutsy negotiations over the next few months.

Same here. It will be so funny when Brits react to the countless "Njets" on freedom of movement.

Switzerland has asked for freedom of movement restrictions for more than 2 years and the answer was always "njet".

And what then? Hard Brexit and that's that? I guess so. I guess the British press will be all over "wins" like British tea exporters will not have to pay any tarrifs in exchange for German car manufacturers not paying any tarrifs.

>Oh no, that extra 5 minutes when I book a holiday will stop me going now.
It won't stop you. That is the whole point. You will be humiliated as a "non-European" who has to pay money and apply 72 hours in advance.

>They're just talking shit for the sake of talking shit to get people pissed off.

That is not correct. Britain will have to get entry approvals through an electronic system just as they need to get these before flying to the US.

It is a way to prevent British jihadists to come to Europe.

Oh no! It will be just like the rest of the world, where we have to fill out a VISA in the plane on the way there! That's why nobody goes on holiday outside the EU!

>where we have to fill out a VISA in the plane on the way there!
You have not been to the US in the last 8 years, have you? You need to apply for pre-approval 72 hours before getting on the plane. The forms on the plane don
't work any more.

Sounds good to me.

By the time all this kicks in, Germany will be in flames anyway.

>No more brits in the catalan coast
WTF I love brexit now

It's a 3 minute process which can be completed online

If you're making an international trip and don't have the sense to plan more than 3 days in advance you don't deserve to travel abroad

Well it's not like the Spanish or Greek economies need our tourism or anything

Oh right, that must be why nobody in the UK goes on holiday to the USA.

Just give up Hans, even if we did lose VISA free travel to the EU (we won't) it's really not that big a deal. At worse, it would just be a couple short forms to fill out.

No more vacations in Spain or France or Italy or Croatia, but at America and Saint Lucia.

F
E
E
L
S

G O O D

> people still think Brexit will happen

Remember with the Scottish referendum, how the bill which called for the vote had specific provisions requiring the gov to act on the results?

Brexit had no such requirement. It was simply a vote. There is no legal obligation to pay attention to it.

Your new PM will wait a year or two then say it's infeasable and "leave the choice to the future" aka the brown ultraliberal milenials who will finally outvote old people in every election from here on out

"The ride never ends"

Okay bud.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/27/theresa-may-acting-like-tudor-monarch-in-denying-mps-a-vote-over-brexit