That cheese we tried that I liked, couldn't figure out what it was - it was swiss cheese!

>That cheese we tried that I liked, couldn't figure out what it was - it was swiss cheese!

What was the hidden layer behind this quote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
webm.land/media/tmp/5a61ce7f-2b84-4101-89fb-ed2c57dc5aab.webm
youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q?list=LLGsuakP4aSpoRYxv3quDnVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Life is so monotonous for these kind of people that they have to think up useless things to say. Who cares about what the cheese is. Also he is acting like he knows something about cheese when it comes clear that he doesn't when he doesn't even know what Swiss cheese tastes like when it's a pretty common cheese adding another layer of darkness.

This guy is pretty close:
It's making fun of hipster types - going to a cheese tasting, just for the purpose of bragging about it, when it's a fairly common American foodstuff - shows that it's pointless- they're not doing or discussing anything of value - that's not what's important to them, it's a superficial way of pretending to be unique, when you don't really understand why you're doing what your doing and its consequences as a rich liberal jack-fuck.

I used to attend cheese tastings unironically and can attest to this. It's a hollow act of consumerism that leaves you with a bunch of extra cheese you're probably never going to use again. The only real beneficiary was my dog.

Well said brother - there's a lot of these types in my country and it's saddening.

In addition to that specific line this is one of my favorite sketches by MDE - it's funny but also has a strong message.
Any other recommendations of MDE work?

I like the Teacher sketch, prison sketch and CEO Erick Hayden

its to political to see

it was just that they have so little to talk about that there talking about the most basic fucking cheese. there newb cheezzeerz

What's doing on big guy

BTW Sam looks handsome in this skit and never else no homo

This, fucking hipster "foodies" and their fake interests.
He makes a point to say swiss to prove the point that
a. it doesn't matter
and
b. reminds the audience that the discussion is revolving around people tasting cheese. Cheese.

god I wish that were me

She looks like healthy weight madonna

It's like the "fake nerd" thing, right? Where your espousing an interest in something to appear respectable within your clique and not because it's an interest of yours?

that girl is pretty.

Just a general mocking of basic cosmopolitan wannabees with the bland interests of most middle class people in their 30s (cheese and wine). Same thing when the brother points out the wine is $36/bottle... really not that expensive for wine.

>tfw no field hockey wife

another thing of note is that swiss cheese is also pretty immediately identifiable to anybody just by its appearance

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

The uncensored bumps and openings.

Also, The Prodigal Stunna which is a really underrated work by them.

Hey now, that's my wife you're talking about

she looks like a man

You owe me two thousand dollars

Is it a comment on domestic violence in society and how we all deny it even when we witness it

Or is it absurdism combining violence and unexpection

Perhaps both

Lads when your friends wives take over you get to have wine and olive and cheese gatherings where some beta in a shirt talks about some anecdote from work he decided was funny and then you try and get business from each other

I legit almost had an epileptic seizure because of this shit.

weird

show had good waifus

best one. where did they find these ladies

>not doing or discussing anything of value
What should they be doing? At the end of the dau what peiple connect with is food. That's why wine tasting and dinner parties exist. I think a lot of you are focusing too much on the cheese comment. Feels like a throwaway line, that it's funny he didn't instantly rexognize it as cheese.

>it's a "Sam's fanbase is so retarded they think everything is a "redpill" because they don't get jokes" episode

basic bitch starter kit entry level cheese

Kaddee you always was a silly hoe

Jesus I hate typing on a phone.

even Zarnubius is pretty

you should realize thousands of hot chicks go into acting to 'make it big'. Only they don't know which dicks to suck so they don't go anywhere

A b c d e f you know how it go g h

Backseat girl

you look like a man

More like

>it's a "Sup Forums is so autistic they have to dissect everything, including absurdist humor" episode

best girl right here

>it's making fun of "hipster types"
No it isn't. What a boring interpretation, no one gives a shit about hipsters anymore and nothing else about the sketch remotely suggests it. Besides Sam intentionally avoids the word and subject hipster to get at something broader and more relevant, even when he was making fun of them in the Williamsburg vids he went after their underlying tendencies instead of making jokes like "lol crazy mustaches", "lol wine bars" like every other boring faggot comedian the last ten years.

So what was the skit about?

The direction adds a lot of complexity to what would have otherwise been a pretty straight forward argument and denial about violence

Is Sam in the ruff ryderz

Those uncensored openings are prime aesthetic

all blondes

another redpill

Did a funny thing happen today? Was it funny? Did it make you laugh?

>Charls is the only one drinking beer

bruh

put your ass through a wall

That's not a very bright interpretation. What should anyone would be doing? Discussing waifus on an imageboard like ITT?

IM GONNA BE WAKING UP WAY BEFORE THE ALARM CLOCK TO SEE THIS SENTENCE. I'M THINKING 7000 YEARS

you'll be known as David Duke

>best one

pizzagate israel

Started watching Charls's videos.
Anyone else think he's the funniest of them?

seriously?

Care to read the thread from the top?

gorilla dick

Damn, how do you get a girl like that, Sup Forums?

Andrew's reaction to fresh tap
webm.land/media/tmp/5a61ce7f-2b84-4101-89fb-ed2c57dc5aab.webm

I like this one a lot. > good day for a jump
youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs

> you got about ten seconds to show me that hole cuz this gorilla dick daddy's hungry. and if you don't blow me right I might kill you.

yellow blindness

like she's not exactly pretty but she has a good body I'd stick my peenus weenus in her

ho ho

Enjoy your square jaws, cleft chins, bad skin, and peachfuzz mustaches.

Imagine being this reddit. At least he can pretend it was bait all along.

maybe some people like those things

she's got a pignose dude

You lie to me once? Imma putcho mutha fuckin ass thru a wall.
You lie to me twice? Imma start screamin. Imma start screamin on that ass.
I be like- I be like OOOHHHHHHHH

severe case of bitchface

Enjoy your pussy hair that crosses the threshold between pelvis and thigh, pubis and navel.

I did. That one guy talking about how they're having a vapid conversation about cheese doesn't hold water at all because he doesn't say what people should be talking about instead.

ok...enjoy your elliot rodger offspring

>muh elliot rodger

Andrew always comes across autistic as fuck

actually, barb from moms is the best girl. i want to kiss her and smell her breath and insides. mommy gfs are the superior gfs

Would you, Sup Forums ?

she gets the asshole and pussy discount

No homo? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

are you saying you'd coom inside her?

>it's n-n-not fair
>g-g-gib me my job back!
>i c-can't afford health insurance

Lol, is there anyone who encapsulates the patheticness of the alt-right more than Sam "cuckold" Hyde?

youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE

How sad.

Tim " I'll give you refund, cunt " Heidecker

>kiss her and smell her breath and insides
>and insides
there's something about this expressed desire that is so incredibly relatable and also completely unique, never heard anybody say it that way but that's exactly what it is, smelling their insides

Just the fact he says 'Swiss' cheese shows his entry level understanding. Which Swiss cheese?

Tim really alpha'd him in this

>Lol, is there anyone who encapsulates the patheticness of the alt-right more than Sam "cuckold" Hyde
Maybe this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

SEVEN THOUSAND YEEEEEEAAARS

he's clearly got you butthurt and that's all that matters really

>What should they be doing?
Killing politicians.

Suuuper busy

>2017: I....am forgotten.....

What was the hidden layer behind this quote?

youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q?list=LLGsuakP4aSpoRYxv3quDnVg

VERY based

This skit was basically "FUCKING NORMIES", no wonder you autists dont get it, you have never ever gone to a couple dinner party

ahahahahaha he's pretty close to Sams powerlevel

why does sam make you so butthurt? you post this in every thread. are you jewish (serious question) ?

Now this is comedy.

he's clearly got you butthurt and that's all that matters really