It's October 1st

>It's October 1st
>Won't have the chance to watch a new monster madness
I am filled with a strong sense of sadness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FX0PRJZmmSE
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me too, user. ;(

Whats James up to these days?

I know a lot of people here love to give James shit for "being an autist, keeping Mike around, and making that shitty AVGN movie", but I honestly love the Monster Madness series. He clearly loves the horror genre and puts a lot of effort into the movie reviews. He doesn't just say "X movie sucked" and leaves it at that, he goes into detail what exactly went wrong and how they could have improved.

i mean, wasn't it inevitable that he'd run out of movies?

>he goes into detail what exactly went wrong and how they could have improved.
No he doesn't. He just recounts the plot synopsis on Wikipedia.

This
But it's still enjoyable for him to pick out bits of films that are memorable or for him to just talk about movies.

I also feel this sense of emptiness, user

A little bit of good news for you
youtube.com/watch?v=FX0PRJZmmSE

The review wasn't anything special. I fucking wish he could take exception for showing clips to actually show what he's talking about instead of same vague explanation of sound effects and creatures moving in a slow motion way with a still image representing his point.

His mentioned a few times over the years he's planning on making a feature length horror film. I'd like to see that a lot more than I wanted to see the AVGN movie, honestly.

James should drop AVGN in favor of more comfy movie reviews. I love mellow James.

>only 5 new videos

monster JUST

he didn't run out of movies, retard. It's literally impossible to do it, how the fuck could you run out of movies? he said he has no time for 31 reviews.

I would gladly take Monster Madness annually than more of his shitty James and Mike mondays and AVGN spread out through the year.
Who the fuck watches his Playlist Junkies?

there's always the Shitstorm

playlist junkies are lame as fuck. he really can't play 5 seconds of a song without risking a copyright strike?

Why'd he stop making Monster Madness?

>discontinue the best content
good call

that call was made by mike though

because he did it for years and it's 31 horror movies a pop? how many actually decent horror movies are there for him to review?

over 31 horror movies come out every year.

did you know there is only less than 5000 movies?

Again, why he greenscreening everything now?
He has a Blockbuster set just sitting there collecting dust.

this How can you be such a retard and think that he "run out of films", of any fucking genre? Jesus, what a fucking pleb. I bet you only watch garbage like IT and think that's the end of the horror genre.

>puts a lot of effort into the movie reviews

They are 4 minute wiki plot synopses

Mike ruined this channel
Fuck that autismo and fuck his stupid fatfuck friend

He looks dead inside and bit on the outside too

Who even is Mike?

but he does cartoon voices, what a talent

if it was such an low effort everyone would be doing it.

but it's not.

mike "the puppet master" matei
reminder, there wouldn't be any avgn if it wasn't for mike.

You realize mike is a legit sociopath and adopted the Avgn persona when he started doing reviews to seem more like he was the real avgn?

He even quotes the AVGN in one early livestream without being tongue in cheek so viewers start associating him as the REAL avgn

t. fellow sociopath

doesn't matter

avgn wouldn't exist without mike. It was mike who told him to make more and put it up on youtube.

You'd be hard pressed to find any reviewer that puts in less effort than James does

you're just mad that he's successful with making youtube videos, and you're not. Pure, jealousy.

What is the deal with Monster Madness now?

Will there be a theme? Is there a video every day or no?

it's the cuck madness now
5 videos only, the rest is reused shit

I like how people make this connection like jamesd wouldn't have ever thought to upload his videos on youtube once youtube was even huger than it already was.

The fact is that James rolfe made his original three avgn videos without any help, and without any influencer.

There wouldnt be any AVGN without james rolfe and nobody else

>wouldn't have ever thought to upload his videos on youtube once youtube was even huger than it already was
you don't know that faggot, you also don't know if somebody would have made something similar and made james videos irrelevant.

mike, was a huge part of avgn origins. also IIRC he might have borrowed nes cartridges from mike to make these videos.

Enough is enough elvis8atari, just fuck off
Mike(you) had nothing to do with it

The videos were already up on cinemassacre.com before he even put it on youtube, of course he would have put them on youtube soon

>trade monster madness for weekly film reviews

Pretty good trade

you're kidding yourself if you think there's an infinite amount of movies worth reviewing in that genre. maybe a few hundred and James blew through the best ones already

just fuck off retard, go back watching it for the nth time again
>infinite
not infinite, but 31 new videos every year? of course, but how could you know that if you only watch common reddit trash.

he did this for 10 years you goddamn idiot, and you could already tell he was running out of material. obviously there's more movies, but james has to have scene them and then deemed them worth reviewing. the fact that he already did so many is impressive, but it can't last forever.

The issue is James only knows or cares about things from his childhood. He ran out of movies he was nostalgic for from his childhood and he lacks the capacity to learn or evaluate anything he doesn't already know from his youth.

I used to save them all and watch them all on Halloween.

James is comfykino.

autism

What kind of retarded logic is that? And there are thousands of shitty youtubers that review movies too, fucking idiot.

He literally just describes what happens in the movie with shitty stills, and says that he liked it. His earlier reviews where much better because he used clips which gave you a better idea and feel of the movie, and sometimes he would also talk about trivia and behind the scenes stuff.
He ran out of movies he is really interested in so now he just doesn't give a fuck and does it for the fans.

Initially Monster Madness was to talk about horror movies he loved and had a passion for. He doesn't give a shit about the low budget jump scare movies that come out every month, he barely has anything to say anymore about older movies because he already talked about all his favorites and you expect him to make a video about Anabelle Creation? They are not reviews, you dumb cunt.

He reviewed the babadook and many other movies you dumb CUNT

It's a combination of
>it takes a shitton of time to make, and he doesn't have as much free time as he did before
and
>he's running out of movies he has already seen so he has to watch new ones, which takes up even more time

>implying he can't review older movies like cannibal holocaust and violent shit
eat shit nigger

wtf is monster madness?

>implying he wants to

>m-muh autism
>m-muh monster movies
youre probably right

Cinemassacre is dead

this coming from a fan who started watching James from the very beginning

>*reads plot synopsis*
>in conclusion i thought this film was good
>anyway now I've spoiled the whole film without adding any kind of useful insight or critique you should definitely check it out

Why do you keep going off on a tangent about It?
Did Chad finger your childhood crush while watching it?

It was the first 2 that James made, the ones after were Mike lending his collection to James so yes he contributed.

Pretty sure he stopped including clips for copyright reasons

>Only 5000 movies
India and Nigeria make 5000 movies every god damned day

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well, making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Inspector Gadget's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's best friend's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BROWN BRICKS.

>Cinemassacre is dead
>AVGN episode from last week already has over 1 million views
Or did you just mean metaphorically?

Hey, a free iPad!

you "can't" run out of material for horror films. he said that he just doesn't have enough time to watch more movies. which is true, that's why there's only 5 new monster madness films.

but no, of course you have to say there are not enough horror films for him to review. dumb reddit faggot.
struck a nerve, redditor?

It's honestly not as good as it used to be. The sequel-a-thon shit, he put effort into. The reviews were about 10 minutes each.

I remember he reviewed a later Boris Karloff movie and straight up spoiled the whole fucking thing. Here's how your average Monster Madness is:

>"Today we're gonna talk about X."
>Plot synopsis
>Spoil some or all of the movie
>Doesn't bother to analyze or really give his thoughts and if he does, it's vague
>"Anyway, that was X! Check it out!"
>Toccata and Fugue plays

>He ran out of movies he was nostalgic for from his childhood and he lacks the capacity to learn or evaluate anything he doesn't already know from his youth.
half of the movies from recent monster madness were recent horror films. nice try.

And look at the quality of those reviews. Same applies to AVGN.

>And look at the quality of those reviews
not an argument. you said he ran out of horror films. he didn't. end of fucking disucssion. whatever it's "good" or not, that's just an opinion.

I didn't even watch the movie, I just find it funny that you constantly go off on a psychotic tangent about it, even with zero mentions in the thread.

i never said he reviewed every horror movie ever made you stupid bitch. james personally is probably running out of horror movies that he gives a shit about, and watching new ones then making reviews is time consuming when you make 31 episodes. also, IT was great.

>and watching new ones then making reviews is time consuming when you make 31 episodes
I said the same thing, also somebody did say this stupid shit. Either you or some other redditor, you cannot run out of movies, that's retarded. As retarded as IT the reddit movie.

That might have been true years ago, but did you see the last couple? The were completely devoid of video clips. What is the point of watching James go on and on about a movie without any visual reference to what he's talking about? It's like those playlists he makes that no one watches, same thing, you're trying to describe music without audio. I mean, what?

yes, you can run out of movies when the series is a guy highlighting movies he actually watched. i really doubt james has sat down and watched every horror movie ever made. you're arguing semantics because you're a dweeb. i bet you have no friends.

Yes and no one liked those "reviews", you idiot, that's the point. Probably not even him, that's why he doesn't want to keep making 31 Monster Madness videos each year.

or because he has to young kids to take care of

>I need an autistic faggot to tell me about shitty b movies from the 50s

Yeah because sitting in front of a green screen for ten minutes to talk about a shitty horror movie is so time consuming. What will the poor children do without their autistic father during that time? They will die of hunger!

blame james and his shitty attitude not me. do you remember how he barely put anything out when his first kid was born?

Jame's doesn't seem like he gives a fuck about his fans or anything any more. Go watch the early videos he put and compare them to today. He's completely broken and I blame most of that on his wife shitting out a kid and the utter failure of his movie.

>You will never watch Gozillathon for the first time ever again
;_;

>mfw sill havent watched it

What did he mean by this?

mike is honestly dead inside, at least James is powered by raw autism

Ryan is BY FAR the most talented of the shitty trio, he might not have the looks but he makes up for his revolting facade in the brain department

He ran out of ones from his childhood. James knows literally nothing about anything he didn't experience as a child. He's stuck in La La Land, he doesn't have the ability to learn new things.

yeah i dont like ryan but at least he seems to give somewhat of a fuck unlike james and mike.

>AAAAAH the french champagne has always been celebrated for its excellence

2017 is the year that Cinemassacre officially died. Terrible AVGN episodes, 5 monster madness reviews, no Board James, the laughable amount of views on Playlist Junkie..... and of course, the insane drama surrounding Mike Matei (posting dick pics, racist Loco Bandito comics, banning mods, getting caught playing over recorded game footage, etc) on top of the endless shitty filler than he pumps out with Ryan. Cinemassacre is fucking AWFUL now, there’s no denying it

Combine that with his “friend” sneaking in from behind and stealing his channel from him. He must feel pretty bad knowing that he doesn’t have the balls to do anything about it

Don't forget the loss of Bootsy, which they still won't address. I was there from the beginning, when Jame's was still Angry Nintendo Nerd, and I unsubbed a while ago. They completely fucked their channel.

>caught playing over recorded game footage
proof?

Afraid of copy right strikes.

But those music videos without music are truly embarrassing and I am glad even his sperg fans don't watch it.

Why is he more autistic now than he was 10 years ago? Stopped taking pills?

proof that mike takes hard medicines
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A

>getting caught playing over recorded game footage
What?

But seriously at this point I would him rather fire Mike & Ryan, only produce 12 videos a year or so and go to patreon.

Ryan is a retard who wants to make AVGN trendy and like other gaming channels that 12 year olds love like gamegrumps or whatever. The most pathetic attempt at this was the It/Destiny 2 crossover that Ryan did, cashing in on two totally unrelated popular things at the moment. AVGN was never about that, it was retro stuff, be it videogames or movies. AVGN should have died years ago but I guess they don't have anything else. It's kind of sad really, but I can't feel pity when Mike Matei acts like an arrogant asshole.