Will you watch the season of Curb?

Will you watch the season of Curb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvgXnzwwZsM
youtube.com/watch?v=tRifPiuew1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

una vela

Gonna say no, curb went downhill when someone whined to Larry about not having enough niggers on it so they adopted a nigger family, I can only imagine how much Trump bitching will be in it.

That said, Cheryl looks like a straight up whore now, so it might be worth it if she makes a return.

Maybe

perro un caca

>he doesn't like Leon
>he didn't like the Blacks storyline
>being Sup Forums about a show about a jewish guy being ultra jewish

I honestly don't know.

What do you think bros, will itbe propaganda?

Obviously the US media is entirely corrupt, but as a senior member of the tribe, will they let LD work unmolested?

the new*

>Told to include nogs on his show
>Writes a loud, fat, entitled nog family that mooches off him on his show

baste larry

Doubt it. Will check here after it airs.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvgXnzwwZsM
stop pretending to like curb

Yeah, Jews are as 'rascist' as anyone else. Leon is funny though.

t. Sup Forums brainlet

Was bianchi the most OP character in western media?

Yeah. They made the I'm notgoing to join a country club with Republicans joke too.

But Larry also was a much happier and well adjusted person when he thought he was a gentle.

Curb was never really propaganda.

Jury still out whether that holds true in the current year.

r/the_donald

>not liking the blacks storyline

Samefag shill

>people think Larry will spend the season shitting on Trump
He did an SNL bit with Trump.

>not knowing the blacks season was redpilled

We'll see. LD and Seinfeld seem to have a little more integrity than their peers.

I'm as Sup Forums as the next guy but the blacks were hilarious and were written like actual blacks, they were loud, obnoxious and confrontational. I mean dude you can be a white nationalist but don't be angry at black people just for existing

I hate to break it to you, but I've seen 3 episodes of the new season and there is no Trump bashing. I know you'll be disappointed that you won't be able to get outraged/offended about this.

I'm just saying larry is a liberal, the new season will probably have liberal jokes and Sup Forums will have an autistic alt right spat

Yeah, Leon was cool.

>I thought it was a bitch ass car. But this shit got some mother fuckin' heart to it.

Heres how I see a Trump episode going
>Larry doesnt like Trump and is bummed he won
>gets over it in like a day though because he really doesnt care that much and was bummed about it for appearance only
>everyone around him keeps talking about Trump and trying to start conversations with Larry about it
>Larry is nonchalant about the issues everyone thinks Trump will bring and gets accused of being a nazi Trump supporter

There is a difference between 'liberalism' and the full on apeshit deceitful propaganda the media has been dishing out for the last two years.

>gets MAGA hat out of spite

Could see this happening.
Damn, I do like Larry, I should watch.

Even better
>likes the look of a bright red cap he sees and everyone keeps mistaking it from afar for a MAGA cap and yells at him

>tfw this is an actual genius curb episode idea

>bummed about it for appearance only

doesn't seem like larry to me

Everyone irl knows the national anthem issue is staged 'news' though.

What? Larry is pretty apolitical. Especially since his crazy ex-wife cheated on him.

yeah i'm saying he wouldn't care enough to even be bummed about it for appearances

>why didn't you just fly here?
>uh-huh larry, you gotta have an ID an shit for that

This is what I've been expecting, just like the Palestinian chicken episode.

Larry Sanders Show was better

It's p funny

said no one ever

Hey Now! I like it more than Curb.

Its better written and better acted

i gave up after s3, i think when he gets with rosie.

it had its moments, especially with hank, but in my opinion far from being as consistent as curb. it felt like it never found its groove.

How about the pacing?

>>>/RedditWritesSeinfeld/

Let him out Larry

Curb is barely written at all, yet it's still better.

Says a lot.

I'm a vote-n-dunker

larry get ipad

>Larry's neurosis gets him into trouble

or

>Serendipity gives Larry a break until he fucks it up

Thats the plot of a 9 season show. Im not saying I hate it, but its obvious LDS is miles better.

seinfeld memes are a twitter thing though

>Larry's neurosis gets him into trouble
which show are you describing?

Jews are more racist than anyone else. They're an ethnoreligious group whose entire faith is based around the fact that they alone are the chosen people surrounded by other people who are lower than cattle, and they are to inherit all of the Earth.

'Racism' isn't real bro.

Tribalism is endemic to the human species.

meh, I think this show is less obnoxious and degenerate than almost all of modern television and this show is 100% jewish.

The only thing that really annoyed me is Larry pissing on Jesus that's such a kike thing to do. Otherwise I've had no problems with it

tbf he also had an orchestra play Wagner.

There was that one episode where he fired his lawyer because he wasn't a Jew but a Swede, and he hires a jew lawyer that's completely incompetent.
He calls the deception "sweded" I kept waiting for Leon to say that Larry got "jewed" because he hired an incompetent lawyer just becuase he was jewish but never came

This would be fucking gold

Extremely stupid opinion

1. Larry did an SNL segment with Trump where he pissed on the people who were going to pay to call him racist on TV
2. Larry fired his lawyer for being swedish in favor of a jewish one, who turned out to be a moron and fuck him over
3. He thought he was gentile for an episode and became a helpful wholesome person who everyone liked, then discovered he wasn't a gentile, and became an unlikeable asshole again

This show is pretty kikey but not completely.

Larry is more like a real rank and file Jew and not an elite Hollywood cabal Jew.

t. rank and file Jew

he's basically the creator of the sitcom format and is worth $1 Billion. very few people (any?) in Hollywood are richer than him. it doesn't get much more Hollywood elite than that.

I understand. But honestly, I think he got somewhat lucky.

I don't he's Harvey Weinstein or whatever.

the outtakes for this scene were outstanding

Best Sup Forums meme

Love Larry David's work. Will watch.

Who cannot forget the Shaq gets hurt episode?

this whole video is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=tRifPiuew1k

The show definitely became a caricature of itself in the last two seasons. Hopefully it gets back to its dry roots this season. That said, Curb is obviously in a league of its own

the black family arc was kind of bad, especially when larry fell for that black girl but Leon is unironically one of the best characters

he's much richer than harvey weinstein and for someone lucky, he got lucky twice with two of the most successful comedies

so curb is reddit?

Kek, if you actually believe that.

Power > money, anyway