youtube.com/watch?v=aoFkHFVYY2M
youtube.com/watch?v=zSdo1lo8T5Q
youtu.be/9CjjbauSvBE
youtu.be/OpnoOmQwyP0
youtu.be/X4xNcF6T7Is
youtu.be/Lx_OIyCtU2I
youtube.com/watch?v=3gNkgj9h2oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
The Bible again has the correct answer

Why is the earths shadow on the moon always circular if the earth is flat?

IF the earth was flat, then the shadow of the earth from edge on would appear as a flat line on the moon...

But the shadow of the earth is ALWAYS a circle on the moon.

There is only ONE geometric shape that ALWAYS casts a circular shadow, and that is a sphere.

Checkmate.

Welcome to 400 B.C. motherfucker.

EY YO HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN *SMACKS LIPS* SO YOU FINNA BE SAYIN DAT WE *DRIBBLES WATERMELON* HOL UP *CHICKEN* SO YOU BE SAYIN *FATHERS CHILD, DOESN'T RAISE IT* *GETS SHOT BY POLICE* *DOESN'T DO NOTHING* WE WUZ GRAAAAAAAAAAAASS N SHEIT!???

That's not how it is... It's a sphere, the foundations is not a literal support but keeping it in place in space. You guys are so dumb

*throws down a shovel*

Burden of proof is on you. Dig till you hit china or outer space.

And just for shits and giggles...

How do satellites orbit a flat earth?

Why do time zones exist if everything is being illuminated by the sun at the exact same angle?

What about the Coriolis force, why does it change from northern to southern hemisphere?

How do magnetic field lines work to keep compasses pointing in the right direction if the earth is flat? Are you suggesting some other magnetic field geometry?

How do polar orbits work? wouldn't they fly off into space?

Why is line of sight communications impossible over the whole planet if the earth is a flat disc?

Why do readings of seismic waves bouncing around the planet act as if the earth is spherical instead of flat?

How does magma and lava form if the earth is flat?

Why aren't we all pulled towards the center of the disk by gravity if the earth is flat? People should be pulled towards the north pole, and everything at the equater would be pulled at a 45 degree angle as well if the earth was flat.

Why are there seasonal variations between north and south hemisphere if earth is flat and sunlight hits all of earth at the same angle?

Why is it day in some parts of the earth when it is night in other parts of the earth?

What causes jet lag?

Why do ships appear to dissapear below the horizon as they sail farther away from an observer?

What causes the jet stream?

I can keep going, but i'll just leave it there for now.

Honestly m8 I don't consider myself a real flat earther. And if I was, I would still be a neophyte. I'm just someone who's willing to entertain the idea of it. I thought I might be able to provide entry level answers to anyone curious about it, but I know most people don't wish to even hear what the theory posits before they throw it out the window.

As for your question, that is a good one. I can't really answer you; so maybe you can answer a couple of the questions I have for my fellow round earthers.

Wouldn't the moon need to be directly aligned with the center of Earth for it to cast a shadow on the moon? If it was orbiting Earth at a higher degree, or angle or whatever it's called, wouldn't the distance cause Earth's shadow to undershoot or overshoot the moon entirely? I know it's a big planet, but the moon is also small in relation to it, and very, very far away.

Secondly, pic related. If the moon is a solid mass, how do you explain the fact that the afternoon sky can be seen through it? And I don't mean the non-visible portions, I mean through the visible portions.

90% of flat earthers are just atheist trolls trying to chip away at the few christians who are dumb enough to believe this meme.

there are tests you can conduct yourself to determine the validity of a spherical earth. just stop being lazy and go find out on your own.

>Burden of proof is on you.
Not true. Afterall, is it not science, modern astronomy, NASA that tells us that nothing that is obvious is true? You guys claim the burden of proof is on Flat Earthers when simple observation with the naked eye supports their case, not yours. And by the way, no, you have not proved anything yet, contrary to what most people believe.

>How do satellites orbit a flat earth?
Satellites are a meme.

>Why do time zones exist if everything is being illuminated by the sun at the exact same angle?
I'm not sure I understand. You do know the sun spirals in and out of the center of the "circle" of the flat earth, right? If that doesn't explain the time zones then I cannot.

>What about the Coriolis force, why does it change from northern to southern hemisphere?
What, water going different directions down the drain? Foccault's pendulum, or whatever? Both actually are provably false. Well, the first one is; the latter is a flawed experiment that can't be repeated, and when it has been attempted the pendulum's swing could most easily be attributed to subtle forces and factors at play during its initial release.

>How do magnetic field lines work to keep compasses pointing in the right direction if the earth is flat?
Magnetic North is the center of the circle. South is the outer edge. West is clockwise, East is counter-clockwise. Any questions? This is what enables circumnavigation to also be possible on Flat Earth.

And there's no edge like we're all taught. We all fell for that meme. Instead, the water is held in by a 360 degree ice wall, high impenetrable cliffs, otherwise known as Antarctica.

No more questions for now.

>there are tests you can conduct yourself to determine the validity of a spherical earth.
Oh? I beg to differ. Even as a round earther at heart, one of the most compelling things about Flat Earth was the assertion that round earth hasn't yet -- and can't be by any ordinary, private citizen living on the surface -- been sufficiently proved. Many of the proofs are reproducible on Flat Earth by adjusting the distance and size of the sun and moon (to much more seemingly reasonable figures, I might add). Believe me, I have looked into it quite a bit. Please inform me as to what study specifically I can go outside and do today that will remove all doubt.
just stop being lazy and go find out on your own.

>How do polar orbits work? wouldn't they fly off into space?
>Why is line of sight communications impossible over the whole planet if the earth is a flat disc?
What do you mean by each of these?

>Why do readings of seismic waves bouncing around the planet act as if the earth is spherical instead of flat?
Do they? How?

>How does magma and lava form if the earth is flat?
The difference between flat and round earth, in this case, is flat earthers admit the fact they don't know what's deep underground, or at the center of the world. How do you know what's there? The deepest humans have ever drilled was what, eight miles? That isn't very much.

>Why aren't we all pulled towards the center of the disk by gravity if the earth is flat? People should be pulled towards the north pole, and everything at the equater would be pulled at a 45 degree angle as well if the earth was flat.
>the ((((theory)))) of gravity
Truly the most epic of all epic memes.

The God of Science, the religion of Atheists, is not even proven, yet you, for some reason, assume your extremely mathematically complex, inexplicable, nonsensical theory must always be present in alternative models to heliocentricism as if it is a universal, omni-present fact of all of existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak

>Edited footage from the ISS - Earth from space - Continuous stream of amazing images of Earth as seen from the International Space Station. New footage added daily

>broadcast prerecorded, edited footage
>call it live

So that right there is one thing. Second, it's just a black screen a lot of the time because reasons. Third, it looks fake and could easily be CGI. Fourth, NASA has an extremely long (49 years, I think?) track record of telling huge lies to the world.

> Delete me

Fixed that for you

>one of the most compelling things about Flat Earth was the assertion that round earth hasn't yet -- and can't be by any ordinary, private citizen living on the surface -- been sufficiently proved.

tHERE HAS TO BE MATH OR SOMETHNG COMBINED WTH A STRONOMY TO LET US SIMPLE FOLKS DO IT.

Why must I factor the earth's rotation when I calculate the trajectory of a missile?

I don't know that you must. If you must do that, why do you not also have to account for its supposed curvature? Why don't engineers? Why don't snipers?

Because at smaller ranges the curve's effect is negligible.

Snipers do sometimes need to take account the earths curvature and spin if the distance is long enough. Same with engineers, when the distance is long enough, they need to take it into account.

That was honestly one of the most retarded questions I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Tectonic plate theory holds no water whatsoever in a flat earth scenario. The Flat Earth Society has made lame attempts to try to come up with an explanation, but it's laughable at best.

No it isn't. It's measurable and increases exponentially, quite quickly. I believe it's 8 inches per mile times the square of the distance.

People could tell that the earth was round over 2000 years ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

>Snipers do sometimes need to take account the earths curvature and spin if the distance is long enough.
Why does Earth's rotation affect the bullet but not the atmosphere?

>The Flat Earth Society has made lame attempts to try to come up with an explanation, but it's laughable at best.
They are controlled opposition my friend, for real.

Wow that came out wrong. Disregard that and let me try again.

A common misconception. This is what I was talking about earlier.

He proved it was round, sure. That is to say he proved it could be round, not definitively that it was. And he in no way disproved the widely accepted flat model, either, as this image summarizes.

If, as you claim the earth is a flat disk which is not spinning in space, then why does my 30 year old 6 inch reflecting telescope have an equatorial mount and an electric motor?

I'll wait...

I look up at the sky at night and I see a set of stars. I went to australia the next night and the stars were completely different. It's almost like you were looking into a different direction of space isn't it?

I have a plane, and it took me the same time to circle around the arctic than it didin antarctica. It's almost as if they were the same distance and antarctiva wasn't surround the rest of the world right?

I flew from new zealand to south america and it only took us 8 hours, not 18 hours. It's almost as if they were actually close to each other unlike the flat earth map suggests right? And why do flat earthers claim that those flights don't exist?

This along with all the other evidence makes me believe that the earth is a sphere. Not to mention more than 80% of flat earthers never left their province or state and none of them have any post secondary education

I don't believe you about the snipers. Really sorry but you know the Earth spins at roughly 1,000 miles an hour right? And that's on top of several additional, much greater motions happening concurrently with the sun and galaxy. We never detect one trace of any of that, though. Yet snipers need to account for it? Why wouldn't the bullet naturally conform to Earth's curve and spin the same way planes do? And planes must do that because pilots don't need to constantly nose down their planes. If the Earth was a sphere and pilots didn't do that, and the plane wasn't naturally conforming to the Earth at all times, pilots would routinely fly right out into space.

Why do ships underway appear "hull down" when viewed from a distance?

I don't know what the hell any of that shit is but I just looked it up and it says:
>The advantage of an equatorial mount lies in its ability to allow the instrument attached to it to stay fixed on any object in the sky that has a diurnal motion by driving one axis at a constant speed.

Sounds like it's a motorized mechanism that makes it move in a direction at a set rate, to follow stars as they move through the sky?

Don't see how that proves the Earth is a sphere. If anything it supports the notion that it is the stars that move around us, right?

/thread

Oh dear.....

Never mind lad, you win, the Earth is flat.

If the sun were that close and that size, sure. However, that arbitrary statement about the sun is completely unfounded. There are a number of methods you can use to determine the size of the sun, such as the transit of planets and other trigonometry involving orbits. Additionally, you can easily tell that this is false from wein's law and the stefan-boltzman law

Ah, I'm glad you asked. Please wait patiently while I fetch some intriguing video evidence about this very issue.

That's a bad photoshop job.

Flat earth is a meme and only retards actually respond to this.

Why is it a common tactic for military jets to "fly under the radar"?

sure thing senpai

Why is it when you put your search radar higher your detection range increases?

I'm a pilot and my nose goes up and down all the time. You have to adjust for the different airflows and direction

Please explain why? I am here offering to share my knowledge in case you guys are interested. If you can debunk flat earth somehow, that would be great.

How do you know that those methods are prohibitive in their conclusions? Why have amateur balloonists captured video of gigantic hotspots on top of clouds tens of thousands of feet up? That would be physically impossible on a sphere, and if the sun was 93,000,000 miles away.

Thanks I spent 1,000 hours in MS Paint on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE
Here you are gentlemen. This does explain the hot spots and vanishing point/horizon better than I.

Flat earth has got to be the worst meme I've seen in my 10 years of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=aoFkHFVYY2M
PS here's redpilled as fuck Flat Earth superstar Eric Dubay. Little known fact, but he is secretly the final boss of Sup Forums. Don't tell that to the jews, though.

There is music somewhere in the middle of all that shoa.

Hey, did you know that the Earth is kinda big? That's why you can't always see the curve. Really makes you think, huh?

It's not so much about what you can see, as far as that image goes. Rather it is about the idea that water always finds its level, no matter what. How do the oceans -- and I mean every single drop, every molecule -- stick to the underside of a spinning ball? A ball spinning 1,000 miles an hour on its axis, rotating around the sun at 66,000 miles an hour, as the sun itself rotates around the Milky Way at I don't know how many hundreds of thousands of miles an hour.

Gravity? Ah yes, gravity. Gravity explains everything Heliocentric science can't. Sorry, but I don't care how big an object is; size alone is not a reason that should cause there to be created and then exist a force which pulls other, smaller objects towards the center of the original object.

Mental gymnastics.

Molecular gymnastics. That's the only way oceans curve and the Earth is a sphere.

...again, is what I expect flat Earthers would argue. The views and opinions I'm expressing do not necessarily represent the beliefs actually held by Flat Earthers or myself.

>The God of Science, the religion of Atheists, is not even proven, yet you, for some reason, assume your extremely mathematically complex, inexplicable, nonsensical theory must always be present in alternative models to heliocentricism as if it is a universal, omni-present fact of all of existence.

Well, would you look at that....

This doesn't appear to be YOUR gps guided bomb...

>$0.25 was credited to your account

The equatorial mounts compensates for the distance the telescope is located from the equator. This being, north-south on the outside of a sphere. You would not need to adjust this angle otherwise as you move your telescope from one degree of latitude to the next.

The motor allows the telescope to keep the star or object being observed within the field of view as the star is constantly moving away as the earth rotates. The more the telescope is zoomed in, the quicker the star, planet or other object leaves the field of view.

Telescope photography was the reason why equatorial mounts were developed. To compensate for the earth's rotation and the latitude of the telescope along the outside of a sphere.

Apart from getting into a spaceship, I can think of no more effective method of demonstrating the earth is a spinning ball than the need for an equatorial mount on a powerful telescope.

If the earth was flat and not spinning then no need. Just point at the star and not worry about where you are on the surface or the object leaving the telescope's field of view due to the rotation.

Unless one believe the stars and planets are moving around the earth and the sphere of the earth is not spinning.

...Pardon?

Wait are you saying "GPS, therefore globe," basically?

Funny. But if you want to see an example of real life shilling you need look no further than flat earth. They abound here, and that's another part of what makes it so strange -- why would dedicated, decades-long running obvious controlled opposition organizations like Flat Earth Society exist if there wasn't a conspiracy to hide the shape of the Earth?

>Unless one believe the stars and planets are moving around the earth and the sphere of the earth is not spinning.
Yes, that is exactly what Flat Earthers believe (except for the sphere part). I thank you for explaining that to me in such detail, but considering what you said I still don't believe it is proof of a sphere and also disproof of a plane. Could this be confirmation bias? Maybe a little bit.

Anyway, allow me to explain. Try to imagine a picture taped to the ceiling of your room. As you move from directly under it, at the center of the room, to at an angle from it at one of the walls, you would need to adjust the angle of your telescope. And if it was a moving picture, say moving towards the opposite wall, well, there you go.

Less obstructions.

OP too smart desu

Earth is flat

Deal with it

Why are these threads always on Sup Forums instead of /sci/?

Why is this one popping up now when Hillary is basically dying?

What does it matter for politics if the earth is shaped like an anal dildo?

I can never tell if this flat earther movement was a troll that a bunch of retards fell for if anyone that's actually respected believes this nonsense.

You can literally see the curve of the earth by looking at the ocean, and watching ships roll in.
You see their sail first, and it slowly rises up into a ship as it gets closer.

A piece of physical propaganda so well-crafted, so insidiously designed, so expertly laced with such fine disinfo and so esoterically fallacious it would surely require me no less than ten paragraphs to fully debunk.

>People are willing to trust a murderer and liar over a guy who's mean
>people unironically are believing in a flat earth again
>people would rather be ruled by a tyrannical govt than govern themselves
>people support a belief that is undeniably destructive to the rest of the world
What the fuck is happening.

Debunk it then senpai
Unless the chemtrails above your house are affecting your ability to see the truth again

Flat Earth, it could be said, is the final, ultimate conclusion of -- the Mother of All -- other conspiracy theories, IN PARTICULAR the Jewish menace and the generations-old plot to erect the NWO, which goes so far back that it is religiously orientated in its original motivation, from a time when religion, not science, ruled the land. Not to mention, and I shouldn't have to explain this I don't think, but it would have HUGE rammifications for everybody.

Okay, maybe I do need to explain that. Basically, what the perpetrators of the flat earth hoax are believed to gain out of duping the world into a false sense of reality is the effective removal of God, or the possibility of God, from the minds of the public and thus, effectively, from existence.

Here we have Baphomet, demonic God worshiped by the Knights Templar. You are redpilled on the Knights Templar / The Crusades aren't you, Sup Forums? Notice that he is sitting on top of a dome.

I'm not saying Baphomet proves Earth is flat, but fuck, shit son that's a big question you just asked, actually, and the rabbit hole is deep. Consider this as just a brief description.

>And there's no edge like we're all taught. We all fell for that meme. Instead, the water is held in by a 360 degree ice wall, high impenetrable cliffs, otherwise known as Antarctica. So if someone flew over "the ice wall" to the other side and didn't end up in space would that prove it?

>for if anyone that's actually respected believes this nonsense.
Eric Dubay taught himself Flat Earth way before it even became a meme. He actually researched this shit in books, you know? Not just watching YouTube. Before his first of several books, there had not been one single publication about the subject in something like 70-80 years. And not just flat Earth, he also redpilled himself on everything from the Moon, JFK, bankers, Jews, Hitler, etc.

When he found out the world was fucked he didn't just shitpost about it on the internet, either. He dedicated the entire rest of his life to exposing the truth. He immigrated to a foreign country for his own protection, taught himself martial arts (which he now teaches professionally), and became self-employed writing about the Jews and shit.

He has done more to redpill the world than any user on Sup Forums ever has. He is literal living legend, the final form of Sup Forums personified. His video I linked earlier.

Would consider him worthy of respect?

Don't bother, he has proved to have missed my point completely. I gave a lengthy, well thought out explanation, and he politely disagreed but offered no counter argument and then proceeded to use a childish analogy to explain his perspective.

The reason he won't offer any counter arguments to my meme is A) He has never seen it before and B) He can't.

>It's sea level
>not sea curve
Nigger there are things called level curves.

>I gave a lengthy, well thought out explanation, and he politely disagreed but offered no counter argument and then proceeded to use a childish analogy to explain his perspective.
Sorry you feel that way. I really thought I had. Are you sure you understood it right? Maybe I did not explain it as well as I thought. I'm not sure why else you would say that.

True I never encountered it before, but my counter was supposed to be to explain that the telescope could also work equally well on a plane as on a planet, as is so often the case with round earth "proofs."

If I ever see a flat earther in the real world I am going to make his nose flat when I bust it.

What I am interested in is the results of certified, professional engineer turned Flat Earth theorist (against his will by the inescapable facts he was forced to face through his work) Brian Mullin's Force the Line experiment. Now that will be interesting.

So the earth is flat because god doesn't exist unless the earth is flat, and the NWO wins if people believe the earth is round? Do you realize how retarded you sound? You're giving false conclusions, and if you really do believe that then the evidence of airplanes and ships and basic travelling times around the globe proves there is no god.

Forgot this
youtube.com/watch?v=zSdo1lo8T5Q

>what is sonar mapping

Nice slide thread desu

Hitler said that actually

I know. Well, like I said, it was a very brief outline to a very big question. I'll expand a little more I guess.

Think about it: if Earth is a ball, then Big Bang happened, and that means no God. Big Bang turns our existence meaningless. It turns this Earthly realm, whatever it is, into, as Carl Sagan so eloquently put it, a "fragile blue crescent fading to become an inconspicuous point of light against the bastion and citadel of the stars." Modern astronomy asserts there are a septillion planets, space is unknowably vast (by the way, if Earth has an "edge," why doesn't space?) with distances of trillions of miles. Light years are a thing, space is so big, according to modern astronomy. This perspective inherently devalues our time and place on Earth, in the universe.

youtu.be/9CjjbauSvBE
This confuses and disorients the flat earther
Inb4 muh CGI

Why would anyone debate a mentally challenged kid over the existence of santa claus?
That would be mean and a waste of time

Bruh where are all the tens of thousands of stars and satellites?

Could it be those things are too hard to fake, so they don't include them at all? Exactly the same tactic they employed to pull off, with phenomenal, stupendous, un-fucking-believable success, the great moon landing hoax? The shit that looks like a bad movie from 1901, riddled with technical errors and inaccuracies? That most people still believe to this very day, 40-some years later?

>2016
>trusting NASA
>ever

I don't discriminate based on age. I've got enough redpills to share with everyone. So come at me junior. I'll peek-a-booya like your dead beat dad woulda, coulda, shoulda. Otherwise hurry along, son.

Here's an experiment for you to try. Go in an airplane, stand in the aisle, then jump. WOW, you didn't go flying back and hit the back of the airplane!

You seem very autistic

I didn't know some schmuck with a GoPro and a weather balloon was on NASA's payroll

Anyway here's some more videos of the exact same thing. I really don't know why I'm responding to such an obvious bait, but I guess Sup Forums is easiest board to troll

youtu.be/OpnoOmQwyP0
youtu.be/X4xNcF6T7Is
youtu.be/Lx_OIyCtU2I

Because we inherit the Earth's momentum, I get it.

But wait, how come Helicopters can't just hover in place for a while and arrive at their Eastward destination then?

For that matter, why can't they fly West and arrive at a place twice as far in half the time as a place a similar distance toward the East? Why are they are to travel East and arrive at a place in about the same time as at an equidistant Western location? That should be impossible if they inherit the speed of the Earth, and the Earth is spinning at 1,000 MPH. They should actually end up circumnavigating the globe and arriving at their destination backwards, in some cases.

But that never happens. Oh well fuck it just blame Gravity, yeah that always works. Fucking Einstein and shit. The Jews man.

The Gravitational Jew.

how do you explain gravity.

Also if you don't think gravity is "proven" (lol), how do you explain what causes things to fall

As renowned global conspheracy spherist Tyrone BlackPeopleCanScienceToo Tyson famously exclaimed, I have exceeded autism levels that shouldn't even be possible. What else you got, globularist? Besides weak-ass ad hominems. At least I'm not 100% filled with religious conviction that I'm a monkey spinning on a ball because I saw it on TV.

>But wait, how come Helicopters can't just hover in place for a while and arrive at their Eastward destination then?

youtube.com/watch?v=3gNkgj9h2oM

the atmosphere is moving at the same speed too

>everything I don't like is bait

Do you believe we went to the moon?

First of all.

This is the question we must all ask ourselves. For it is, in fact, of vital importance to the issue of NASA's integrity.

You really should get laid sometimes

flat earthers, explain this

The effects of gravity, according to Flat Earth theory, are simply explained as inherent properties of density and mass. If an object is in a medium, be it air or water or what have you, and the molecules which compose it are heavier or more dense than the molecules which surround it, it will fall or sink.

And again, Science itself still fails to explain gravity -- its very own, unproven, theory. So really it does not need to be explained, anyway; certainly not by its skeptics, at least.

Well right off the bat I notice it only wants to address my flying West question. There were a few others.

There is another question that trumps the rest. How are planes able to land on moving runways?

>Wait are you saying "GPS, therefore globe," basically?

No, I am saying that we have better technology because we don't subscribe to flat earth bullshit.

Why is it even slightly important whether the earth is flat or not?

IF WE BE COMING FROM MONKEYS WHY THERE STILL IS MONKEYS AROUND SIR ?

CHECKMATE LOOKS LIKE I WIN THIS ONE EVOLUTION MORE LIKE JEWVOLUTION

For starters. Then there's the whole fraud part. The billions and billions of dollars of fraud. Money stolen from the tax payers by the millions every year for 47 years.

And the simple fact that they have been telling so big a lie to so many people for so long. Who knows what would happen to federal governments when the angry mob wakes up. People would demand accountability, and for the first time in hundreds of years, again search for answers as to the nature and origins of life and existence. That could eventually lead to the dawning of a whole new spiritual paradigm for humanity. And you know what that means: goodbye bankers, Jews, Shillarys, Rothschilds; the absolute end and utter failure of the George Bush's NWO.

Maybe we'd finally force our politicians to allow an expedition to Antarctica and confirm once and for all. That's all they'd have to do to settle the debate, even now, mind you. But nooooooope because fuck you lol lmao treaties bitch fuck off cunt Antarctica's full.

Can you explain to me how NASA and the scientific community and all the world governments benefit from perpetuating this elaborate hoax?

>Every flat earther ever
>LOL LOOK DUDE IM NOT A REALLY HIGH RANKING FLAT EARTHER, I JUST LIKE, GIVE IT A CHANCE OK? IM OPEN MINDED THAT'S ALL

Get the fuck out of here you mentally spasticated wad of shit.

>People would demand accountability
HAHAHAHAHA
you really believe that people will do shit?

>People would demand accountability
HAHAHAHAHA
since when?

Hey OP It seems you accidentally ignored my post here While you are explaining that one, can you explain this one too? I'm really confused