A Letter to the EU from Ireland

Dear shekel collecting kikes of the EU,

I swear to God, if you filthy oven dodgers try to take ONE CENT of our €13 billion, I'll make the holocaust look like a fucking joke.

Sincerely,
Ireland

There so much ovbious hand rubbing in this...

Thats the funniest thing ever. The worst thing is that the Irish government is so cucked that if theu fail and Apple does have to pay it, they would probably ENOURAGE doling it out to the EU so they can turn to Apple and say "see, it was just them being greedy, please keep your buisness in our tax haven Mr. Apple".

There is one traitorous kike who works in Brussels named Phil Hogan who is constantly on the news telling people we should give our money to the EU. But the rest of the politicians think its bollocks. Even that wimp Enda Kenney told the EU to go fuck itself.

Irexit when?

Soon.

we bailed you cock suckers out now pay up you disgusting niggers

Who cares, Apple needs to go out of business.

Pretty sure we paid you back when you dumped that 42% of the banking debt on us

How can they be allowed to jew this hard?

You guys are such a shit tax haven. Your ineptitude and the eu as a wholes failures are going to allow Britain to capitalize.

>implying this money will ever get paid
>implying that even if it is, it'll actually benefit Irish citizens in anyway and won't just disappear into the budget

Oh paddy

The EU deserves nothing, it's a power hungry jew money grab. Go get em, Ireland.

What I thought we got this thing recalled the fuck?

Honestly apple is fucking cringeworthy for a business. I hope they crumble, I could seriously live the same life without their products.

Apple is garbage anyway.

Told you this would happen. Those refugees wont pay for themselves.

>ireland leaves eu over this
>the isles are free from german aggression
The true ending

They write laws that say they're allowed to do it

NOW WHO'S LAUGHING, PADDY?

Bah, they recently stole 1.3 trillion out of our pension funds through IORPs.

Do you think Ireland and Britain will ever be able to put our history aside for a while and fight together against the tyranny of the EU?

Every thread that's about Ireland.

The answer is maybe.

Not until prods and taigs can agree that neither of their religious beliefs should be law.

>Catholicism
>shouldn't be law
Prods are just a degenerate sub section of Christianity to Catholics. Catholics are true Christians

>prods and taigs

SECTARIANISM!!!!

rEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think they're both stupid, but Catholicism is stupider because they've invented more stupid claims.

But, I can see the appeal of believing something like the MCU was true and that all your favourite comic book heroes will help you if you pray to them. Mine is Saint Kolbe. And you??

Jeuss Christ. If you are the current state of British men I don't even want an alliance with you. Sounds like you are too busy letting pakis rape your women to be progressive

>le fedora meme
You sure showed me. When Apple and their buddies leave, you may want to pray to St. Cajetan (superhero to the unemployed)