IDS HABBENING

Hillary left ground zero early because of a mental episode. She passed out and left her shoes on the curb and had to be loaded into her vehicle.

Will she make it to November ?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/
dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinton-to-withdraw-from-public-for-next-five-days-updated-wvideo/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 21:26&version=NKJV
dailycaller.com/2016/09/11/hillary-campaign-confirms-her-medical-episode-at-911-memorial/
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
youtu.be/xtmngzdcYaY
youtube.com/watch?v=gGvAcCxrR1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/

It doesn't make sense.

Why would she run if she is so unhealthy? If it was to make sure her VP becomes president then why did she pick a literally who that can't beat Trump?

But it's so obvious that is IS dying. This is /x/ level shit.

All of this comes on the heels of this story floating around last night

dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinton-to-withdraw-from-public-for-next-five-days-updated-wvideo/

She wants a place in the history books. If she dies ten seconds after being inaugurated, she still goes down in history as the first female president. It's about her ego. Yes, the power of the presidency appeals to her but that's a transitory reward. Cementing her place history is what this is really about.

Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

And the prevention of going to jail.

She and her family are doomed if Trump wins, the political protection she has at the moment is on par with my corrupt country.

>Why would she run if she is so unhealthy?

Because she's a narcissist.

Not in the sense that people call Trump a narcissist, in that she literally has narcissistic personality disorder.

In that way she has to run. Not running, the indirect admission that she is in some way unqualified, would literally kill her.

Which is ironic, since she thought that she would coast to victory under the designated controlled opposition for 2016, Jeb Bush. Instead she is up against someone who isn't going to facilitate her victory, who knows how to push her buttons and isn't cowed by the establishment, and the stress may very well do her the ultimate harm.

I'm reasonably sure that in a prison environment she would have died of natural causes at least a dozen times by now. I doubt she's concerned about a lengthy sentence for herself.

Luke 21:26New King James Version (NKJV)

26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 21:26&version=NKJV

She's not actually sick, her DNC handlers are slowly poisoning her so they can replace her with a stronger candidate

The health question is a distraction from other more important questions. They want Hillary and the Clinton Foundation out of the spotlight by any means necessary

>'What an unfortunate turn of events. Guess I'll be taking over the nomination now, Hilary.'

well If she "wins" she will be the GOAT woman POTUS, even if she dies one day later.

it was his plan all along

He took Jeb's philosophy to heart.

Bernie "Yeb!" Sanders

>Will she make it to November ?

[spoiler]NO[/spoiler]

She was going to run in 2008 but they gave it to Obama in exchange for her being placed as sec of state and promised the nomination in 2016, hence why the wiki leaks of the dnc emails show it was rigged from the start for her to win the democratic nomination

Her health being this bad was just an unforeseen consequence but it is unsurprising for a woman her she LMAK

Is she gonna be able to climb the gallows after her conviction for high crimes and treason?

She thought she could just coast into the White House, phoning it in all the way. But Bernie challenged her harder than anyone anticipated, then Trump is challenging her harder than anyone anticipated. She probably thought she would just do some token rallies, the debates, and be done. She doesn't have the stamina for a real fight and it shows. She's worn out.

It seems like the CIA, Globalist Bankers and other Dark Forces are trying to keep her propped up until the election. Then they will switch horses so to speak.

:[
just get out of the race is it worth never seeing your grand kids grow up?

So would they actually do that or would they try to throw Kaine in the lead?

Has a presidential candidate ever died or just become unfit to run between the primaries and the general election before?

Venom Hillary when

The whole thing is going to be rigged in the Democrats favour.

Trump won't win, hell Trump has been in out in since day one.

He's playing the role of the villain like perfectly. It keeps people from having to justify Hillary at all by just saying "T-Trump's worse"

dailycaller.com/2016/09/11/hillary-campaign-confirms-her-medical-episode-at-911-memorial/

fug, she's alive

Where are you going to be when Trump literally kills Hillary at the first debate?

I really want to see that footage.

Money

>an israeli not understanding this

>twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
Holy shit! It looks like she was about to collapse.

HO
LY

SHIT

>tfw the demon tries to take over

>When you know you are partially guilty for the murder of over 3000 Americans on 9/11, and the subsequent deaths of the Iraq/Afghanistan wars

No wonder she fainted.

Holy fuck. She's completely out of it. No way she will make it to the election.

How powerful is meme magic?

Jesus Christ

Praise KEK

I hope you're all feeling the energy!

KEK will confirm that it's the souls of all the 9/12 victims who went after her wretched heart.

if she goes down what do i even have to shit post anymore about mate

FUCK

It's all about context really...

No dubs but holy shit

ZOMBIE PRESIDENT INCOMING

I hope not because I've just put a bet on her not making it

Someone should add live weather stats to the footage to debunk the bullshit heat theory

She cares about her own legacy and the Clinton fortune at this point. She will literally screw America over by falling down dead 10 seconds after she's sworn in if it means her family gets more money and she leaves some sort of legacy.

She's wanted to be President since Bill left and she's going to do it even if it kills her.

To win now, all Trump needs to do is lay off the insults and feign genuine concern for Clinton while making it clear that she shouldn't be President for her health. Just act like the idea of her being President is unthinkable because of her health and not her policies.

what site is that Nigel?

HAHAHA

I almost spit out my coffee when I saw this.

guys

maybe

just maybe

Kek is too powerful...

Holy shit and they were trying to frame this as her "falling off the curb"?

She fucking falls backwards for a start and is twitching. If there was any doubt that she;s seriously unwell it's all gone now.

youtu.be/xtmngzdcYaY

Tim Kaine is well respected in Washington, and his home state of Virginia. Has a reputation as a deal maker

It's a fucking stroke, I witnessed it before.

He looks like a faggot though and that matters more to people.

i didn't follow 2012 that closely but were elections always this exciting?

With him sticking to a telepromter, that should be no problem

>Humidity: 39%
>Temperature: 81 degrees F
It wasn't a hot day. It was like in the mid-60's in the morning in New York.

Maybe on Sup Forums but if anything that should get the dems to turn out in large numbers. I'm not voting for her but I would be okay with a President Kaine. Id take that over Hillary or Trump

will trumps dick ever be 2 inches long?

you either had king nigger or mormon shill, the republican primaries were a bit fun though
"oops"

It's not just Sup Forums dude. Not a lot of people would vote for someone that creepy and weird. He also has lower energy than Jeb and zero charisma. He seems weaker than weedman.

Why are you guys still posting about this? Shkreli recorded her walking out of Chelsea's apartment just fine. She probably really did overheat.

The media will not even bother reporting it, because it's fucking nothing.

Educate us on this Kaine character you say you prefer.

Lol

Color me surprised. I never thought I'd see some real reporting from WaPo.

#ImWitHeringaway

I can see International business meetings, ONU conferences, public relation ceremonies held at 6 in the morning to fight the heat...

Wrong, the election isn't rigged. Trump will win through the shy tory vote and low dem turnout. Democrats know Hilary is shit and simply will not vote in the first place, just like they did during all of Obama's midterms and during the first half of Bush's presidency. Remember, it all comes down to swing states aka places that have been hit by NAFTA the hardest. Bill's silent majority no longer exists and Obama's progressive base is completely demotivated (because of Snowden, the DNCleaks and Hilary herself) and will not vote.

Trump will win out of pure attrition.

FDR lead the country through it's worst times. Being able to stand =/= being a good president.

FDR had his mind about him.

Hillary has some kind of issue with her brain that is causing this behavior.

>If it was to make sure her VP becomes president then why did she pick a literally who that can't beat Trump?
Tim Kaine was the former DNC chair who stepped down to allow Debbie Wasserman-Shultz (a Clinton cronie) to take over and ensure HRC's nomination in 2016. In exchange for this Kaine was promised VP.

FDR was smart enough to know his weakness, which is why he only stood for speeches but was otherwise wheelchair bound.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGvAcCxrR1c

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

REEEEEEEEE

are you fucking retarded? concerns over hillary's health has blown up in the past few weeks and now she's passed out on video. how is that not news worthy?

meant to reply to

CNN just shared the video. She's done.

t. CTR

she's totally fine

you guys are assholes

BOOM - you must be a carpenter cause you
NAILED THAT SHIT

Plus the benefit of "Too sick to jail" when the next wikileaks comes out

Poor Chelsea - she will have to take the full fall
Watch for her to turn witness soon

You mean opening pickle jars won't make this problem go away?

The devil has a pickle surprise for her :0
Time to pay

I don't think its possible, her vice will take her place.

She probably deluded herself into thinking that she could keep her health issues under decent control and coast to the election.

But she made the fatal mistake. She thought she was going to run against low-energy Yeb, and be able to counter him with her control of the media. But now she has to face Trump, a man whose high energy forces her to push herself to the limits that her body can sustain. Day in and Day out, causing her mediocre health to start rapidly collapsing into ever worsening states.

>overheated is code for fainted/seizured
>daughter's apartment is code for hospital
CNN ON FULL PRAVDA MODE

Maybe someone gave her a small loan of a billion dollars to lose on purpose...

Honestly, if her condition (mysterious as it is) is well-managed enough, this could just be heat intolerance. Going to her daughter's place with decent air conditioning and taking in some fluids is probably sufficient.

Also note: If she went to the hospital or a doctor's office, SOMEONE would notice. For something this low-level it's not worth another information leak.

>hillary makes it to november
>donald absolutely wrecks her in the debates
>wins in a landslide
>liberals are butthurt

>hillary drops out due to health problems
>is replaced with bernie
>donald debates bernie, wins but not by much (think donald vs ted instead of donald vs jeb)
>donald wins but not by a landslide
>liberals are massively butthurt and form enough salty tears to cause floods
Which of these two would you rather see happen?

She was overcome with grief obviously. Very patriotic.

but where's the pickle?

the second one would have both hillary fans (all 5 of them) and bernie fans on suicide watch, so I suppose the second one.

>debating a robot
>>liberals are butthurt
vs
>enacting the meme presidential race we all wanted to see from the beginning
>>liberals are massively butthurt and form enough salty tears to cause floods
the choice is obvious

>literally "delete this"

>Tim Kaine.
>Welcome in Virginia.
No he aint, we hate that jackass.

Two inches longer than yours, Paco.

>Not in the sense that people call Trump a narcissist, in that she literally has narcissistic personality disorder.
Oh come on dude, Trump is just as pathologically narcissistic. Just got done watching a video where he bragged that his building was the tallest in the city right after the twin towers fell.

I'm not faulting him for it because I'm a narcissist too but puhleeeease.