You warned me this movie was sjw bullshit

But I didnt listen

>first 5 mins a nigger, a fat chick and a token white girl
>first 5 mins a girl says rapey
>first 5 mins a homo proposes to another homo

the homo proposing was the point i turned the movie off and couldnt watch any further. Holy shit this movie is bad. The short haired nigger should have been a dead giveaway but I kept watching for a little bit.

THIS IS A WARNING IF YOU THINK ABOUT SEEING THIS SHIT MOVIE LIKE THE SJW BULLSHIT WONT BE SO BAD.....DONT SEE IT!!!!!

The acting was what bothered me. It was maximum cringe

Oh cool, I wasn't planning on seeing this schlock to begin with but whatever

Maybe the worst movie ever made.

Couldn't make it through 10 minutes.

good thing i downloaded it so i didnt pay for this shit

Not even the worst Seth film.

I watched it for Efron, he's secretly my favorite actor

i thought it couldnt be that filled with sjw shit because i actually liked the first neighbors movie. boy was i wrong

>literally turning off a movie because you got triggered

... why is everyone so goddamn sensitive now?

>sausage party
this one was utter tho could had have so much potential

are you fucking kidding. the movie is a shitty sjw fest

Sausage Party was wayyyyyyyyyy better.

Not that both aren't propaganda.

saying a movie sucks because it doesn't agree with your political leanings is more a reflection of your hypersensitivity than a movie's quality.

But you're getting seriously triggered by it. Look at you being so fucking sensitive to changing tides, sorry the mainstream isn't you but move along.

My god, what kind of low-test faggot shit is this?

Seth rogen used to be the guy... what happened?

seth rogan was never funny

He was never the guy.

It's literally shit though. Seems like it was slapped together in 10 mins.

And differentiating between propaganda and art is perfectly normal.

What do you expect from that feminist whore Moretz?

calling anything that triggers you propaganda is not normal.

The movie is shit, but the fact you're trying to say its because of it's politics, again, says more about you and how easily triggered you are than the movie.

>watching cult of chucky
>male nurse looks at the camera and declares that his character is a homosexual and that he is married and planning to adopt male children
Turned that shit off right there.

Oh fuck off dickhead. I'm not going to watch moronic propaganda because of some 'trigger' buzzword.

The first one was already fucking garbage, what made you think the second one will be better?

I bet you don't even need to check when the next alex jones podcast is.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

I stopped watching all contemporary US media. As should anyone else with a brain.

You don't want to watch comedies where Blacks and Jewish feminists lecture you about white privilege? Why are you so triggered?

You know that just makes you more sensitive/susceptible to propaganda, right?

I know, right? Somehow even the chance to look at Jonah Hill's obese slob sister wasn't even enough to get me past my triggering.

>not consuming propaganda makes you more susceptible to propaganda

wew lad

shut up JUST WATCH MY MOVIE

>>first 5 mins a nigger, a fat chick and a token white girl
What about them? Was it a threesome or something?

It most definitely does. Just as avoiding exposure to allergens makes you more sensitive to allergens and total isolation from disease means your immune system never develops. The human mind is no different. If anything this is a desired response. By making it "obvious" in certain ways, they can slip in less obvious subversion other ways.

yikes chill out baby

thanks for warning me, i literally almost watched this

how do you watch movie figuratively?

>I literally almost watched this
>I almost watched this literally

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

it isnt that it disagrees with me

Its that enjoyment in the movie is dependant on me having certain beliefs

Anyone who doesnt have those beliefs is unable to appreciate the film because certain things wont make sense

>compatible political leanings are necessary for enjoyment

... there was a time when I'd laugh at something like that, but shit is just too sad now.

Poe's law has no meaning anymore.

shills itt seething because people wont watch their shitty moveis

you were a teenager

poe's law means everything right now

Chloe was so fucking horrible in this it had to be a career ender.

you don't end up in seth rogan comedies because your career is on the rise

They fucked up when they though sorority girls would be as funny as the frat guys.

True dat.

Both movies are absolute gash.

Welcome bro

Hahahahahaha

This, but the movie was god awfuk, every scene with the sorority girls was terrible, it tried to pander so hard and also made every female other then hitgirl a complete retard.

I think i made it halfway, but once a sorority chick literally said "yaass queen" i turned it off, and i was living in the bush in a camper with no other digital entertainment at the time, not watching that garbage was literally more entertaining, it took joy from me

Pineapple express was, and still is seths best movie.

One of those comfy comedies i can put on whenever. So many great scenes and quotes.

Sequel never, they rather fuck about and make gay shit like neighbors amd that dumb end of the world movie everyone liked for some reason.

PE gets better every time I watch it.

>having good taste is getting triggered

Don Mancini the creator of Chucky is gay. Chuckys gender confused son from the 5th movie is his self insert.