CTR shill here

CTR shill here.

Let me cut to the chase.

How much money can we pay Trump voters to vote for Hillary insted?

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRmj7q7IwWs
datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

400,000 dollars
youtube.com/watch?v=vRmj7q7IwWs

50$

2 billion for me.

>Whaaaaaaaaa
>They say things we don't like
>They are a hate movement
Do Normies see through this female tier Bullshit?

Gonna have to be about $250,000, donated to my bank account. If you want me to not tell anyone you paid me it's gonna be double.

I'll take a small loan of 1 million dollars... with no contract to ever be paid back.

I might do it for $500,000

I want the Mona Lisa. Not a replica. Then I'll shill for Hillary, and when I get back from vacation, I'll vote for her too.

$500,000, double that if you want my lips sealed about it.

a gf and you got me

buy me a FN Five seven and a couple boxes of ammo

Nationalism > Globalism
No amount of money can compensate for the Bill of Rights

$1,500 would be enough to fix all my problems.
She can't win in my state anyway.

>How much money can we pay Trump voters to vote for Hillary insted?

Every.

Last.

Penny.

You.

Have.

Plus interest.

And then i'll THINK about it.

Traitors, you will all be found out on the day of rope.

Don't you have savings at all? Fuck even i have $5k in savings and i live in fucking russia

10 cents a post

Pay off my student loans and Ill vote for Hillary. Not kidding

nvm didn't read the full post
that's not bad. I have 400 euros but I'm 18

this

Dilbertman offered to persuade Hillary back to relevance for 2 billion(but only if she wins), should have taken it.

Buy me a mansion and get me a $249,999/year job close by, and I'll consider it

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

step 1- endorse Tim (datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html)

step 2- dont pay trump supporters

step 3 - >???????

step 4- NWO places all alt-right in to interment camps called "safe zones"

I would need at least $2,000,000.
That's the minimal amount required to be able to save my family and be setup for the impending economic and migrant crisis that we would go through under Clinton.

Nice try but that won't work either, fag.

>someone, somewhere actually feels this way about this place

Calm down user, I would take the money and most likely still vote for trump.

Shills and their money are easily departed.

>How much money can we pay Trump voters to vote for Hillary insted?
All of it.

40,000$ up front and maybe I will consider possibly voting for hillary maybe

about 0.04USD credited to my PayPal account on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Correct the Record PAC, American Bridge 21st Century, and Media Matters to America, subsidiaries of David Brock (202) 756-4100.

Personally? Won't happen, but I'd be happy to discuss a paid position in your professional shilling operation

2 million for me and i swear ill vote for hilary cliton and not for god emporer

But, I'd just say I voted for her and vote Trump anyways.

6 million shekels pls

Don't you have a doormat to pray on, Mohammad?

so 5000 ruubles whats that two real dollars?

A million and an airfare to America

voting doesnt matter so you'd just have to pay me for the effort of voting

3-4k would get me out of bed

id do it for $250,000,000

this right here. I'm currently shit posting for free

Nothing our internet frog God does our biddin that's why I'm flysh with 17gs in my savings cause kek make brings order and prosperity to those who embrace his chaos and death and destruction the shillaries who try to control everything

I'd do it for £100,000

>

>Shills and their money are easily deported.

Ftfy

>the free market is bad

We got another liberal.

I could scrape by on $1mil

Hillary's very life.

You can pay me all you want but I'm still voting trump.