Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7mJFNkLAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thx for sharing

and this is you

The funniest part is that he is using a PS4 for movies. Literally nogaems

good post.

That's a fucking disgusting artstyle.

I want to torture and kill whoever made this piece of shit. 90's movies were the bomb

what did he mean by this

trust no one, not even yourself.

I like her.

lql

I don't get it.

I like the one where is the exact same, but shes moonman in the last panel and says "the 90s rocked!"

and this is you

Words are like bullets

People with low self esteem blame others for their own mental issues

>boop

Every time.

It's genuinely offputting. Like an alien has tried to draw human movement.

white lies

why would you turn a comic about objectively transgender character into its opposite?

IS this one of those trans artists again?

Women don't PS4

>don't talk to mentally ill people
got it

Xer, like any other outsiders can't understand that the average user in Sup Forums haves fun talking about things they hate.
Xer believes everyone is offended llike xerself

Why did the first girl laugh about a girl getting raped? Wtf

Why is specialneedsbro drawn like the Penguin?

>boop

this is the part that annoys me the most for some reason

I think it's an effective demonstration of how annoying that comic is

>Never invite rape victims to your party

And people say you can't learnt from comics

It's when you are having fun with people and laughing at the stuff they say, often at the expense of people who aren't around, until they say something that happens to make YOU feel bad.
For example if you secretly like feet and you are with friends and you are all making fun of furries and then they make fun of people who like feet and everyone laughs but you feel like they are laughing at you, not with you.

how about you grow a fucking spine?

What? I'm just describing what the comic means, I'm not describing how I feel. Stay in school, kid.

That's why every good game right now is only on PS4 while every other system is getting cucked again and again.

>2017
>footfags are not labeled on the forehead after mandatory fetish inspection

>grow a spine
>I have scoliosis
>spine
heh.. cool part, user

>deres mor dan to jenderrs

These guys get it.

I don't like this new meme

It's a flash in the pan, like almost every other meme that passes through. It might make it to reddit and Facebook for awhile. It might not. But it will fade.

The last useless waste that talked this way around me got jacked in the face. You gotta start showing these people that you're not just going to let them ramble on in such a manner.

Do it quick and decisively too, before anyone can whip out a camera.

>go to party with loud music and drinking
>someone brought their literally mentally retarded brother

No, this one is real, user. I can feel it.

>Implying everyone can't notice that the tranny is a man

>Boop
Reddit

Please post the sneed edit.

Who invited these fucking buzzkills to a party or better yet why would they willingly attend a party filled with people they're going to dislike because they're insecure about themselves?

This. What's up with this delusion transgender comic writers live in? Passable trannies are super rare.

What movie could she possibly be watching that is sexist, racist, homophobic and transphobic?

>Make your art style have hideous, disgusting looking troglodytes so you don't make people feel uncomfortable with UNREALISTIC BEAUTY STANDARDS
>End up making it completely alienating because your characters look just plain bad instead of "slightly ugly and endearing"

People have suggested it's the first Ace Ventura.

Mulan

Ace Ventura

Well,

I'm

offended.

If I were to pull an answer out of my ass, I'd wager it's because they only interact with people nice enough to indulge them in their fantasies

What the fuck is that artstyle?? They look like they're retarded and melting at the same time

>Retarded

This makes sense

80s sucked even more tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7mJFNkLAU

That comic is stupid because we all have different issues and if you're going to get triggered by words then society is completely fucked.

Bloodborne was 2015, user. It's been 2 years since. But Zelda, Mario, Cuphead, Divinity on the other hand...

fixed

What a poorly drawn webcomic

>melting
My dad was a scientist who one day mixed the wrong chemicals and became the incredible melting man, how dare you

what are his superpowers?

is that a fucking piss bottle?

We deserve to be replaced by Muslims

This is fucking stupid. Everyone gets triggered by a word, it's part of being human.
Forcing silence and censoring free speech isn't the answer you commie fuck.

who has the ben garrison edit where she breaks her neck?

kek

>commie
>commie
>commie

haha ;_;

Perfect

Oh ok I guess I'll ask every individual person which words set off their PTSD or whatever.

Just kidding I won't.

>Everyone gets triggered by a word
t. snowflake

It just keeps getting smaller.

>beer doesn't even taste good meme

The guy that writes those comics must be really unbearable to be around with in real life.

blmp na forp

Can someone post her photo? I'm curious to see what she looks like.

"We can do this."

Everyone would be happy if bad words were prohibited and erased from brains and history, but a fascist like you can't understand

>transphobia
>anything but natural

I got bored of this meme a long time ago

To be fair, he is probably talking about american beer.

no, the world needs to pander to the sensitive feelings of the downtrodden who can'ty speak up for themselves (and coincidentally happen to align with myself)

the absolute state of nu males

Weissbiers are amazing

The "beer tastes bad meme" needs to end

so embarrassing

It really makes you think...

Do you think she has a chance this year?

>grammatical error in the first line
Gr8 job

I don't see why people demonize comics like these here, those people.are legitimately hut by shot like that, no saying we should literally murder the people that accidentally made them feel bad but no one should have to feel that bad about being born retarded or getting raped, however the rape victim getting sad was unjustified, they said someone else got raped they didn't say rape victims deserve it or something

>Sup Forums
>alt right
>nazi

Haha

My friend doesn't like beer so he doesn't drink it. I don't really get this one.

Or is the point that the guy who doesn't like beer is trying to force he views on others and when they don't agree he embraces victimhood? Is this a lesson about being a SJW?

What happened in Ace Ventura that was racist?

Who? Take your tinfoil hat back to pol. Unless you're making fun of the very ones that whine about those boogeymen.

lol