New Saturday Night Live

“This isn’t that complicated, man, it’s hurricane relief. These people need help. You just did this for white people twice. Do the same thing. Go tell Melania to put on her flood heels, get some bottled water, some food, pack up some extra Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl T-shirts and write them a check with our money, you cheap cracker!”

SNL is so good now!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SqZiH
nypost.com/2017/09/28/aid-sent-to-puerto-rico-not-reaching-desperate-residents/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Houston
>Miami
>white

>logic
>libtards

pick one

That nigger has every right to say cracker

> Blacks still think cracker is offensive in any way.
Cute.

Yeah, that quote was a fireable offense I can't believe they said that. Apparently white people walk on water so hard you can't even get flak for using the culturally agreed upon slur for them.

Also SNL can't have it both ways. If they are going to use legitimate news to attack people they need to be right, Trump is already planning on going there when it was allowed in PR, also hes already sending aid there.

Also they called him a bitch for pointing out the truth that the spic Mayor was impeding the relief efforts and using this as an excuse to bash Trump rather than help her people. If using Twitter for fighting corruption is wrong, call me a Nazi.

Bayer left and Pete is never on

>Kneels near OP during national anthem
You triggered? Umad? Yeah, umad. Stay mad.

Meanwhile, the head of the VA is buying his wife shit on the government dime, literally stealing money from war widows and orphans and maimed soldiers. Too bad you can't read anything but Russia Today and Breitbart or you might have accidentally heard about it.

Oops, I just pwnd you so bad you'll never recover. Sorry to double cuck you. But Trump cucked you so hard I don't think it matters that much. How's locking hillary up going? Is Pizzagate solved yet? And when is Seth Rich's killer going to be charged? Kek

The aid is in fucking puerto rico as are the fema guys they just don't have ways to move the shit to where it needs to go in part because local unions are choosing this moment to ask for pay raises

>Also they called him a bitch for pointing out the truth that the spic Mayor was impeding the relief effort

Now that's what I call projecting

Are you frustrated?

>Bayer left
Good, she's too good for this show. That isn't saying much, and I might be too busy cranking my shaft to her.

Umad.

Trump somehow made Saturday Night Live even more unwatchable

why do you keep taking it? blacks are fewer than you, you have more guns, yet they call you whatever they want and americans just clap and smile. why do you keep taking it?

y u so mad tho

You mean why do black people keep taking it?

They are more of a threat to themselves than to me

>i'm the mad one
Never ever.

>pwned
Fresh off the boat from reddit I see.

>You just did this for white people twice

Have these people ever once set foot in Houston or Miami

>they don't care enough about PR to donate their own time/money/resources/money
>instead of actively helping they exploit a crisis to play partisan politics

Are liberals the biggest scum imaginable?

Why don't we elect comedy writers for office? I am serious,they are always intelligent and observant.

Figures a nigger tripfag wouldn't know how to read.

He's making a joke about how black people are thieves.

I'm not even American but I saw republicans online celebrating when Puerto Rico got hit.

Do Sup Forumstards know what "98% chance" means?
Pro-tip: it doesn't mean Clinton was supposed to get 98% of the votes.

>cracker!
gasp

You people have nothing to complain about, you're white, shut the fuck up.

proofs?

Nobody is confused about this, what are you doing?

No one watches SNL anymore though.
They're pandering to the same demographic that STILL think Trump rigged the election.

The Sup Forums archive is all you need. PR is also mostly non-white.

It's so idiomatic now it's impossible to use it offensively.

Wypipo dey hate enyohn who no be like dem day be why dey is devil

> Take whatever you can get.
> Stay a commonwealth.

>Sup Forums is republican
lol ok bud

dis is de FAKE me no be listen man

Sup Forums boogeyman again

PR is actually majority white. in fact it's a higher percentage than the mainland

>white people euin everything, we'll replace you, you're time is limited, we'll replace you whitey
>HELP US WHITE PEOPLE, GIVE US MONEY AND RESOURCES THAT YOU'VE GENERATED WITH YOUR SUCCESSFUL SOCIETIES

truly the white man's burden is real

I'm not white but is cracker offensive to them? Isn't cracker from cracking a whip? Rather that than be a spic or nigger. White insults are pretty tame.

>america first cant even protect actual americans because of race based spite
Outstanding.

It's the equivalent of a toddler calling someone doo doo head.

so? nigger literally just means black. that's it, it's a derivative from the latin word for black. there's nothing actually nasty about. I guess black people just hate being black

we have to complain about having to baby and hold the hands of literal apes like you. Go make your own societies you fucking cromagnids. If whyte peepo be so raciss and unfair go fuck off somewhere else

goddamn i bet you think the united states being majority non white would be okay. Your dumb nigger ass would lose hard, everyone would. White societies are the only fucking half decent places on the planet and you ungrateful uppity cavemen want to ruin everything while asking for our help. fuck you

dey hate de dark man cuz we be hava da culture

>is cracker offensive to them?
Not really, no. Bringing it up is just easy ammo against SNL. Most white stereotypes involve education, diction, wealth and having power over black people. A modicum of thought should make anyone trying to use them cry.

What I figured. If someone called me a cracker I'd laugh. Or honky or whatever.

Ha, Drunpflets can't make a comeback
BTFO yet again organie weenies

>the same demographic that STILL think Trump rigged the election.
What are you talking about? The claim is that the Russian government meddled in the elections in various ways.

Yes i'm going to be spiteful when my countrymen of a different race are ungrateful, want to replace my people, yet still ask for help

Micheal Che easily has the biggest chip on his shoulder of the cast.

Literally every episode he has at least one joke trying to work in how much he thinks white people are lesser. Fuck him, he's a racist.

>watching tv to get insulted

really activated my almonds

They do though. Either way it triggers them something funny while whites and other groups just go on with their day.

Most of the people still trying to "prove" Russia's interference believe Trump had a hand in it, so it's a roundabout way of saying the exact same thing.

You realize Puerto Rico is American territory and the people there are American citizens, right?

He's talking from the black perspective, not PR's.

Practically terms of endearment.

Honestly though nigga is just as as idiomatic these days you'll only find a select few that actually take real offense to it and feel that they own the word.

are you okay?

>so it's a roundabout way of saying the exact same thing.
No, it's not.

If they speak spanish, and they ain't spanish, then they ain't white.

it's that fucking simple

Fair point.

Burden, i.e. delusional victim complex.

Now that it's been explained to you, you still choose to ignore it. Good luck out there, buddy. You'll need it.

Yeah PRs are just being punished for speaking spanish by flyover country idiots who think it's another country.

>“This isn’t that complicated, man, it’s hurricane relief. These people need help. You just did this for black people twice. Do the same thing. Go tell Michelle to put on her flood heels, get some bottled water, some food, pack up some extra Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl T-shirts and write them a check with our money, you cheap nigger!”

Why isn't Porto Riqo a stake yet?

Hoo lawdy.

K.

Choose to ignore what? You don't know what logic is or how to use it. And then you have the audacity to claim you won the argument.

Fucking Sup Forumsshits, I swear.

do you deny that majority white societies are the most desirable societies to live in?

and once you admit this, you then must realize that with the way the world is shifting into this egalitarian globally connected place, surely the most succsesful societies are expected to help others

look i have no problem with my race helping you fucking monkey retards, just be grateful and know your fucking place

>Choose to ignore what?
The explanation that I referred to only a few words before that, that's how sentences work.

I thought this was a fake quote.

Lolol enjoy high school gay boy

Do you not know what taxes are? Or the station of the president? If Obama helped in PR, Trump would try to starve them out of spite.

The Hill did a pretty decent write up on Trump's response timeline:
archive.is/SqZiH
I'm not sure what more can be done that hasn't been done already. Anybody have any other sources for what is or isn't being done? It's hard to see through all the hype.
t. a centerist

Umad

Bro I think you may be having a stroke please seek help

Jump from a building, idiot.
You don't have an explanation. You claim people think Trump meddled with the elections, which is wrong and I explained that to you. People think it's Russia, not Trump personally. Fucking shit, ruining my Sunday with your fucking teenage sub-average IQ autistic orange retardation.

Y u so mad tho? U jelly?

Kek, you're in love with daddy Trump and wish instead of cucking you that he'd fuck you

unigger

>which is wrong and I explained that to you
You actually didn't.
>What are you talking about? The claim is that the Russian government meddled in the elections in various ways.
>No, it's not.
>People think it's Russia, not Trump personally
>Most of the people still trying to "prove" Russia's interference believe Trump had a hand in it
Nothing will ruin your Sunday harder than poor literacy and being butthurt.

The fact that you even conceived of that interpretation just exposes the fact that you're a brainlet that's trying too hard tbqh

It means we XCOM stats

how far up their own asses these people are, and what double-standards they hold... it's just blows your mind.

If they atleast made good comedy.

Oh, and btw - they had Donald Trump as their guest-host or whatever they call it, during his presidental campaign. What's up with that? Did they call him cracker while he was leading the show that week?

they legally had to allow him on I think

W-what?

Holy shit, BTFO and rekt

Several large organizations hand down narratives to all of their subsidiaries. There are no contrary opinions allowed from top to bottom. It was decided before hurricane season started that Trump needed his own "Bush's Katrina" the thing is that he handled Texas and Florida perfectly and the governors there thanked him for it. He actually did everything he needed to do in PR as well but they found people who were willing to talk shit about Trump so they ran with it. They decided that Trump would fail at Hurricane relief before any of this happened.

Shut up bitch.

>legally

huh? how does that law work?

Shipping containers are literally sitting on the docks in Saun Jaun, but they won't distribute the food and shit.

Source please. I want to educate myself so I can repeat this.

FPBP

How will OP ever recover?

Cringe

That guy is just a parrot.
nypost.com/2017/09/28/aid-sent-to-puerto-rico-not-reaching-desperate-residents/

in all seriousness, what would happen if some did the same skit about obama but said nigger or even nigga' ?

They would be fired and would never work in entertainment again.