There are no good arguments against open borders. According to economists...

There are no good arguments against open borders. According to economists, free migration would double the world's real GDP. That means the world would produce an extra 80 trillion dollars worth of goods and services every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-VVa2x_w4
ivoox.com/12718619
youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw
youtube.com/watch?v=GvvvomANbRo
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The person you posted wouldn't exist.

What's the point of being rich if we don't have our culture and heritage?

thanks for correcting the record

>There are no good arguments against open borders.

I don't know.... Israel has a whole bunch of arguments against open borders..

Are you saying that they are wrong?

>According to (((economists))),

USA already has open borders, and its turning into Brazil :)

Yes.

sage.

>USA already has open borders,

Nope. USA's immigration policy is actually very tight.

>infinite number means everything

>According to economists, free migration would double the world's real GDP.

Is that what globalist shills are saying ? Color me surprised.

What good is GDP if your country is on the brink of civil war ? Make no mistake, this is what is brewing right now. There is no easy way out of the mess mass immigration has created.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-VVa2x_w4

>(((economists)))

You honestly believe a bunch of untrained 3rd worlders entering 1st world countries without understanding the culture will lead to a gdp growth?
These predictions are vastly unrealistic.

For who?

Hey OP. Heqr me out.

The inmigration rate between states of the usa is 3.2%

If all the world was open borders, at the age you someone was 35, it would have had a 50% of percentage of inmigrating out the usa.

Do you really want this for your country? Do you really want to kill your culture this way?

Source: check out the last minutes ivoox.com/12718619

Stupid.

The purpose of humans isn't to make money, and the very idea that people are just a labor commodity to be moved around by market forces is a narrative of the sick.

If it can't be bought and sold, it doesn't end up on the spreadsheet - or enter into your reality.

Go fuck yourself, Capitalist!

I would rather be poor than be surrounded by americans.

Take this land from my cold dead hands.

>According to economists

>untrained

You honestlyl believe "3rd worlders" are uncapable of being part of a productive workforce?
Then why are they "stealing" your jobs?

You act as if people around the world dont learn any skills.
Illegal immigrants are poor, the bottom of the social barrell, but open borders would allow another tier of immigrants.

It where the world is heading, like it or not.

Nope:)

Exporting manufacturing and importing cheap immigrant labor has destroyed America's middle class, the main source of tax revenue to maintain society. During Obama's 7 years national debt has more than doubled and pension system will collapse by 2022. Chaos, anarchy and violence caused by hyperinflation are coming. But sure, open borders are nice for rich people and corporations.

F

Economists are bunch of oblivious retards who live in safe bubble, who think of people as easily replaceable units, disregarding traditions, education, values, and someone outside of europe is just the same as someone from it. MUSLIMS. DON'T. WORK. AFRIKANS. DON'T. WORK.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Pk2-vr4sSw

I experienced this first hand in middle east. And faggots in italian shoes are oblivious shoes. Right know, in my country, the company owners refuse immigrants and are desperate for qualified czech workers to the point they are willing to pay for technical schools and to raise wages to their current employees.

Where are the proofs

>Economists are a bunch of oblivious retards

Seriously this. My undergrad is in economics and one of my professors worked for my state government. He admitted to making up numbers repeatedly to avoid doing work. He actively encouraged us to do it for our classwork too.

Pretty spot-on coming from a burger
Hope there's more of your peeps thinking like this

(((economists)))

guess wich race economists are geeeeee

Another one, straight from the horses mouth.

How smackable is that faggot's face?

>trashing your heritage, erasing hundreds of unique cultures, and ethnically replacing the race that built the First World
>for 80 trillion dollars

Literally not worth it.

Fug forgotten link youtube.com/watch?v=GvvvomANbRo

And for those that think culture is a meme, that it doesn't affect outcomes :

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

I agree. Let's cut off welfare also. Ya know. Since the GDP is doubled people, aka niggers, won't need handouts.

Economics is the only field in which two people can get a Nobel Prize for saying exactly the opposite thing.

Open borders kind of worked when there was absolutely no security net and people were allowed to defend themselves. If you have security nets, that are now security hammocks, open immigration is fucking retarded. Without guidelines attempting to make sure the immigrants have skills they just drain the system. Without guidelines people just rape, steal, kill and you have to hope that police catch them. The pussification of the nations and the laws means that people are too big of pussies to defend themselves, and the ones that aren't have to fight legal battles for defending their own life or well being. That's why you get people saying "rape is better than a loss of life" etc.

Legit the first thing they teach you in macro, in regards to GDP, is that it isn't a measure for well being. Doesn't show freedom or standard of living eg China and poor in loos. Doesn't account for pollution, corruption, civil unrest. But as long as GDP is growing, how can it be bad? Especially if it's backed by Frankfurt School economists

Well house alarms, window bars, dog training, and guns aren't cheap so I could see that being true.

Except for wanting to maintain control and sovereignty of your territory. And having neighbors that don't respect your laws, customs, or rights.

Do you live your life with all of your windows and doors unlocked and open?

Except it doesn't, and those (((economists))) have yet to explain why European countries are projecting GDP losses with these new migrants.

Kill yourself.

>It would double our fake money (most money is in the form of loans ie debt)
>At the cost of destroying a countries social values with 3rd world shitholes

The only way I would be ok with this is if they had 0 rights. Employers can take their paychecks. They can be killed. They can be evicted.

Exactly. The people that are subscribing to this unchecked immigration is good meme are the same people that talk about the 1% all the time. Hmm, I wonder who's pockets the GDP increase benefits the most while the rest suffer? That's ok because they want to tax them more even though they want taxes on the types of income they don't even use to make their fortunes right? These leftists are so fucking stupid.

No one wants your shitty frozen forests treesap nigger.

yes but economists saying this don't take into account that different races behave differently thus their predictions are null

Op is really out of his mind. Fist off even with borders in countries the citizens are more divided then ever because every race hates each other and won't work together. Why don't you live in a house with no outer walls or doors? Because that's fucking retarded you kike

>according to economists the euro was a good idea
>according to economists britain should join the euro
>according to economists

economics is not a science

you might as well say "according to the one eyed fortune teller who lives under a bridge"

That's only if skilled labor was part of the migrsting workforce.

The only people who benefit from unrestricted migration are banks, large corporation owners and liberal politicians. They're importing new bodies to sell loans to, low paid labour and voters respectively.

Simply saying that free migration is good because of increased GDP is like claiming that all fine restaurants should be replaced with McDonald's and Burger King because it would lower the average cost of a meal.

They're just greedy bastards. Money is the root of all evil.

>If I cut my pizza into 16 slices there is twice as much as 8 slices

Not quite, it's more akin to saying that if you mix your pizza dough with an equal amount of dirt, then use more dirt mixed equally with the toppings, you can end up with two pizzas, which is clearly better than one pizza (what are you, pizzaist? It's 2016).

How can they even work?
Mudslimes have to pray 5times/day and then on friday they would be gone for half a day for even more prayer.
>go to office
>hmm time for prayer
>go to pray
>go back to office
>oopps it is lunch time
>go to lunch
>go back to office
>damm it is prayer time again
>go to pray
>go back to office
>oops work time is over
>time to go home

A nation without borders is not a nation.

>simplistic models that do not factor in IQ, literacy, and things like pastebin related
>based on models that niggers are equal to hard working whites

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

And the immense social unrest that would come about would not nullify this figure?

Also that girl would not exist if your commie paradise came true

Who cares about money. What happened to racial pride and culture. People like you would sell their own mum for a good bid, disgusting.

That's anti-Semitic, bad goyim

Delete this.

Yeah but spics get in

>That means the world would produce an extra 80 trillion dollars worth of goods and services every year.

That would basically mean that the human population would consume all of the world's resources under a decade.

What a great idea!

>That means the world would produce an extra 80 trillion dollars worth of goods and services every year.

People like you and me will never see a dime of it. Open borders will kill the middle class, so unless you're a cuck for the rich it's a bad thing.

>USA's immigration policy is actually very tight.

No, it's not. We take millions every year.

If you think you're going to keep your money, look at the third world. That's what everywhere will become.
You put a price on heritage, blood and culture. Okay, that's your choice. Don't be surprised when somebody puts a price on your head

>free migration would double the world's real GDP.
GDP, lol.
FREE MIGRATION WILL BOOST A NUMBER BASED ON A CURRENCY THAT'S CREATED OUT OF THIN AIR! wew, almost got me there.