youtube.com/watch?v=CS1Y5-lUPqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really because the netflix season was shit and full of stupid politics

no more than any other episode

true enough, this show is pretty shit

Shut up and Dance is the first 11/10 episode in the history of television

nah

My nigga Todd will be in an episode.

Used to think it was good, thought more about it, realized it's just more British socdem reformist moralizing

>Shut up and Dance is the first 11/10 episode in the history of television
>White Bear 2.0 + Le epic trollface anons

You don't belong here.

Oh boy I sure can't wait for more le ep1c and edgy twists!
no really, I'm actually excited

Idk why people like this episode so much

>White Bear 2.0

nice meme. reddit's down the corner, faggot.

they have bad taste it was an alright episode, one of the better that season if that means anything with how hit and miss s3 was

It's a great episode but definitely not a 11/10, Jesus. Watch more shows, kid.

mmm, yes. More BBC and interracial coupling please.

>episode is about ruining your life in society
>ends with interracial meme
>the bottom of the barrel of life is interracial
i see what they did there

T H I C C

DUDE WHAT IF UBER WAS, LIKE, DEADLY

I saw it was on Netflix and I'd paid them ten dollars so I gave the first episode a look.
Never again.
Whoever said in this thread that it was "just more British socdem reformist moralizing" sounds like he was speaking from the cultural left.
Speaking from the cultural right I'll say that what I found repulsive about it was the way, under the disguise of irreverent, anarchistic "boundary-pushing", it really just joined in the regimented group-mind chorus of unhesitatingly and unreflectively sadistic and self-righteous hatred directed at anyone to the right of Jeremy Corbyn.
Episode 1 of Season 1 signalled its "virtue" by pretending to beat its breast in sorrow and disgust over the way a completely mediatized "society of the spectacle" turned public humiliation into entertainment.
And yet its choice of its particular scenario of public humliation - a British Prime Minister being made to fuck a pig on national TV - was clearly a scenario designed NOT to disgust its audience, or to raise any questions about good and evil in their minds, but rather to DELIGHT them and to confirm them in the same sort of pathological fantasy that we see gripping much of America now a few years later : i.e. that THEY are "the good people" and that everyone who is not them is despicable, deplorable and deserves whatever is inflicted on them.
The "pig-fucking" thing was a magnified, aggravated version of a slur about the ACTUAL (Conservative) Prime Minister of the day that was ALREADY circulating on the left and was the object of huge "socdem" Schadenfreude at the Prime Minister's expense.
The "cautionary tale", then, about the dehumanizing effects of the media was actually AN ACT OF DEHUMANIZATION BY THE MEDIA.
I never watched another episode but I suspect Booker's smug left-liberal hypocrisy has only worsened over the later seasons of the show.

Nice pasta.

San Junipero is the best episode of a very flawed season

>being this new
>Not knowing shut up and dance is just a re-hash of an old idea
>my reddit is showing
>I'll show him
>the best form of defence is attack
>I'll call user a redditor

Eat shit and die.

I'm intrigued by this TOS-looking setup

Lol.
Sup Forums really is the ONLY board on Sup Forums where the general level of intelligence is so low that any post that doesnt consist of

"i did a biiiig pooo reeeeee"

is denounced as copypasta.

This is correct, the guardian loved that Cameron pig fucking story (invented by embittered tax exile billionare tory Lord Ashcroft) when they're the ones that host Brooker as a columnist. Leftists in this country think they're so fucking smart but they fall for the same shit everyone else does time and time again

why does this show has an obsession with black men having a relationship with black women?

Is that Todd from BrBa?

>politics

Literally when? Oh the pedo episode.

>hijabi

lmao, trashed

You'd of thought Charlie being married to an exmuslim would educate him on the matter

Brooker is fucking despicable. A very typical example of what is called in Germany a "Systemling": someone who secures himself a very comfy position in society by playing the "irreverent iconoclast", while hoping that nobody will notice (and sadly, normally nobody does) how carefully he chooses his "icons" to "clast" and how much everything he does actually goes to REINFORCE rather than challenge the kind of "Britain Belongs In Europe" / "Refugees Welcome" / "She Won the Popular Vote" global consensus that is keeping everything ticking over so nicely, thankyou.

I haven't lived in England or followed English matters closely for many years now but I have the impression that the odious, opportunistic Booker rose to success on the coat-tails of one of the very few GENUNELY politically dangerous British comics, the great Chris Morris, no?
Morris, unlike Booker, knows where the REAL power lies - with people who claim to be fighting it, like the Hillary fanboi Michael Moore - and aims his satirical punches in THAT direction:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS1Y5-lUPqY

... then he is simply producing content people like? He is never challenging or disagreeing with his audience, in your opinion?

>... then he is simply producing content people like?

That's not really how TV works in the UK

The dyke episode was boring enough to ruin the whole season for me.

user said he was agreeing with some consensus. So it is not a real consensus?

If he is not agreeing with his audience, then he is challenging them?

The consensus of the people who create media and the consensus of the people who watch media aren't the same thing

Popular opinion is not represented in UK media, we have an entrenched media system which overlaps with class and political institutions

because dykes are kino nowadays

This post is meaningless unless you tell us which episodes you liked.

>anyone else black mirror hype?
who types like this?

why do cuckolds need to carry their fetish/inferiority complex everywhere

episode was great

Ah. So he IS challenging the views of his audience, but not the views of his producers. Should he instead make a show that everyone in Britain agrees with but would either get him fired or be incredibly boring?

>Michael Moore -

I don't listen to obese and gross looking people.

it's shallow, but his state of persbal maintenace is indicative of how ccurate his assessment of social health really is.

If you cant muster the idea tat taking care of your body is the first step to impoving any social healh, how am I to expect your "citizens arrest" of wallstreet bankers to means anything.

He's talking about the pedo episode, not the dyke one.

I agree, redpilled me to facebook and people on facebook.

As I say, I am no longer an expert on things British (although I'm British). I have lived abroad for many years.
And Brooker disgusts me too much for me really to have studied his case.
But yes, from what I have seen, I would guess that Brooker is an especially egregious instance of something that is actually pretty much the rule for Anglo-American "satirists" and "comics": they live in an echo-chamber which depends for its existence on the targets of their oh so "dangerous" comedy being people that they and their audience can feel sure have NOTHING in common with themselves.
David Cameron was such a disgustingly easy, predictable target for Black Mirror to open its "biting social satire" with - just as Donald Trump is the disgustingly easy, predictable target for every hack late-night comic in the US today.

Write a heartfelt acoustic ballad about it and fuck off

>Shut up and Dance

ah, well that episode was pretty funny, he was underage anyway i don't see why either thought robbing a bank at gunpoint was better than being exposed as liking cp or cheating on your wife...the logic was bad.

but we didn't know he was jerking it to cp, so idk

No, it wasn't great, and it's hard not to notice when literally every episode has a White woman with a non-White man. Stay Goy.