Thanks for Clearing the record Drumpf shills. posting links from Twitter =/= Valid Source

Thanks for Clearing the record Drumpf shills. posting links from Twitter =/= Valid Source

MEDICAL EPISODE

Hillary is fine. Its just allergies.

I was there at the event man. She tripped. Of course drumpkins will make a big deal out of it.

She probably just has a bad cold but at her age and the fact she cant retire to bed for the duration, it makes her look like she is dying.

Hillary is fine. It's just allergies.

I was there. She was totally fine. She said that she wanted to lay down and she did. Trump BTFO

Oh that makes sense. I was there too and I wondered what happened. I'm glad she's safe and healthy.

she fucking passed out and had to be carried away from an event

this has been really common here lately, she's barely been able to give speeches without having to leave early

Yeah man you don't need to worry. Don't listen to these trump shills. Hillary is healthy and fine.

>I was there.

prove it.

Hello CTR.

Ok thanks. You're right. She's totally fit to be president.

absolute madwoman

>samefagging this hard

Check my Twitter because that's objective evidence now

Imagine the butthurt if Hillary died before the election and Trump took it by default.

Admit it. It would be worth whatever followed just to laugh at the extremists on the left.

I was there too
Not much happened, she just tripped

Thanks.

>that id
>wmp

Lol good one!

whats your twitter

That doesn't matter. What matters is that Hillary is ok

but how do I know you are telling the truth without any proof. you said its on your twitter but wont tell me what it is

Wtf? Is this next level retarded or is this some insane false flagging?

Boy, you are a lost one, ain't ya?

Are you Hillary? You should get some rest.