Is she faking it?

Could Hillary be playing into the #HillaryHealth meme so she can step down and be replaced? They know her campaign is finished. They might be making a last ditch effort to put in a candidate who has a chance of beating Trump.

I was at the ceremony and I saw Hillary in person. She was totally fine. Apparently she had an important meeting to attend.

Thats what i was thinking. I think it might be too late and it would wake a lot of normies up if ((they)) just happen to switch candidates this close to the election

>We've prepared for this possibility

Quick flight back down under m8

Their only shot it to how swap Biden in, ut even he can have gaffs and explode

Is he...
>BIDEN HIS TIME?

>AUS

Get off my board kiwi

She doing it for sympathy

Joe "steal kimdotcoms cars so I can get a job at the MPAA" Biden should be able to beat Trump.

Hello CTR how you doing?

I swear someone should make a statue to your country's shitposting

Biden cant beat Trump.

The idea behind Hillary was that she....is a she.
Women tend to think differently than men. Alot of single women loved the idea of Hillary. With the idea of a progressive female being gone, Biden is just another white male politician.

HEY!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, that's what I think. They just want the Clinton Foundation and so on to be out of th spotlight already. Biden and Kaine are establishment creeps too but they would be able to banter with Trump in the debates and come across as a safe pair of hands compared to crazy Hillary

Fastest man alive

no, shes just really an unhealthy degenerate and now her party years are catching up to her

she was alcoholic even in the white house

Yes, everything about Kaine is being slid for weeks now. Even right now. Shills already post Pepes in order to do this. Check other threads and find the pattern.

I don't think they can do that. Getting ballot access is a long and difficult process. It's probably too late for a new candidate to be registered. That said, the democratic party almost certainly would be able to bypass the law. It'll just be a matter of whether or not the public is too cucked to call them out or not

>laws

Lol.

If they need the ballot changed, they'll do it. They'll just say it is an emergency circumstance and break all the rules.

Should we increase our offerings to kek, as to assure his Vassal's victory of the forces of the left?

If she actually wanted to lose, the would have a open fake seizure in front of reporters intentionally. She had a small fainting spell with no video. The media will bury this/just not cover it and she'll keep cruising.

SAY IT WITH ME POLFAGS:

TRUMP V. SANDERS

MAKE MEMES REAL AGAIN