*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*exhales out*

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IAmStephenLang/status/913006578650955776?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>breaths
Sup Boyega

*psychotic hand scrubbing*

>From left-to-right, the actors are Britain Dalton, Filip Geljo, Jamie Flatters, Bailey Bass, Trinity Bliss, Jack Champion, and Duane Evans Jr. According to EW, Champion is the only one playing a human character.

>the only white person in that group is the only human
>the rest are tree monkeys

notice how white bois look like girls but brownies are tall, have stronger jaws and have wider shoulders. Jim "the cuck" Cameroon.

>absolute state of america
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You projection yourself here?

can someone explain me what's the problem here?

Who are these character's supposed to be?

How did you laugh without exhaling?

>avatar
Dances with wolves in space

>avatar 2
Red dawn in space

James Hackeron

You know exactly what the problem is nigger

Cast aside, why is anyone even hyped for the Avatar sequels anymore? The first one was a massive success but it took them over a decade to make another one, and now they're planning, what, four more, all shot back-to-back?
That huge momentum they had going after the first one has completely fizzled out at this stage.

And even if you do have a problem with the cast, aren't they all going to be CGI'd into blue aliens for most of the film anyway?

practically all humans are white in the first movie. It makes sense

>The Sully Family
JAMIE FLATTERS: Neteyam (neh-tay’-ahm) Jake and Neytiri’s first born son.
BRITAIN DALTON: Lo’ak (loh’ ahk) Lo’ak is Jake and Neytiri’s second born.
TRINITY BLISS: Tuktirey: (took-tee’-ray) She goes mostly by “Tuk” (rhymes with “nuke”). She is youngest of the Sully family.

>Of the Metkayina Clan
BAILEY BASS: Tsireya (see-ray’-ah) “Reya” She is a graceful and strong free-diver – the young Neytiri of the ocean.
FILIP GELJO: Aonung (aw-nung’) Young male hunter/free-diver son the Olo’eyktan of Metkayina Clan.
DUANE EVANS JR.: Rotxo (row’-txoh) Young male hunter/free-diver of the Metkayina.

>Former Hell’s Gate Adolescent
JACK CHAMPION: Javier “Spider” Socorro – A human teenager, born at Hell’s Gate but prefers his time in the Pandoran rainforest more than the asphalt of Hell’s Gate.

>“They represent the future generation of Pandora and play a very significant role — not just in this movie but throughout all the movies.”

>have three kids
>none of them have human names

Neytiri confirmed dominant part of the relationship

Jake wouldn't care because he's a Na'viboo race traitor.

here's hoping they'll not focus on the children for the first movies and then when they are older in the later movies focus will move over to them

>It's a Sup Forumstv cries adamantly about non-whites episode.
6 of the 7 kids in OPs picture are going to be motion-captured
The one who isn't is the kid in the blue shirt

but then again he got to go balls deep in Neytiri every night and breed her so maybe he felt they could have na'vi names

>Neytiri will never dominate you and call you a filthy skyperson

How the fuck can Sully have kids if his body is not a real neyney?

This time i don't give a shit, Cameron deserves to be shit on for keeping making these shitty movies instead of anything else.
The alt-rightcucks are used to be manipulated by the retards they worship, is time we manipulated them for an actual good cause so...white genocide guis! time to call a jihad on James 'Jew' Cameron.

The Avatars are human/Na'vi genetic hybrids, why wouldn't they be compatible?

I thought they were synthetic...damn humanity had god tier tech in this movie, why the fuck couldn't they just explain to the Na'vi they need the magical rock to survive?

because they weren't interesting in giving them a fair deal

>humanity had god tier tech in this movie

Which is why Colonel Miles Quaritch is coming back for all 4 Sequels

mobile.twitter.com/IAmStephenLang/status/913006578650955776?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>“His character will evolve into really unexpected places across the arc of our new three-film saga.”

inb4 he gets revived by a Eywa playing the really long game

can't the sequels just be cute na'vi girls doing cute na'vi things like hunting, singing, bathing, skinning, fucking and praying?

literally all niggers and chinks look the same. no individuality regarding appearance, black hair, brown eyes etc...

I bet you are jewish.

Why people love Avatar so much? I found it incredibly bland. Shit looks like the NE campaign in W3.

>Rotxo (row’-txoh)
>(row’-txoh)
>txoh

Tecks-oh? Sh-oh? Tzz-oh?

>Kid cast

This is gonna be a joke!

Gotta follow that Phantom Menace example for the kid audience that worked out so well for the prequels.

We should call this the Lucas syndrome.

>>“They represent the future generation of Pandora and play a very significant role — not just in this movie but throughout all the movies.”

so they waited too long to make the sequels and now it revolves around these kids to keep it going.

>Look they have brown skin hahahahahaha

>brown kid named Britain
Trying to fit in a little too hard

This should actually please you people.

One of your primary arguments is that media panders toward black people and if they were truly progressive then everyone should be being represented.

Here's your representation. Let's rejoice.

what are the odds the octaroon girl in the middle has full penetrative white-on-black sex in the movie?
tell me honestly

This is the kind of smug cunt post that makes me wish I could grind a boot into their smug cunt face til their face comes apart like a fruit rollup

This is the kind of corny ass post that makes me question how healthy some anons sexual lives are.

Keep wishing fool