ITT: discuss all things Simpsons. OC is encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
frinkiac.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

Can anyone explain what seed and feed is to me?

Chuckleheads can't stop it.

t. Sneed

Loliposting to combat sneed posting
New experiment
Phase 1

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Based

Please never stop

Fuck off.

OOOOH I GET IT NOW!! Chucks FUCK and SUCK!!! LMAO XD XD XD

Post more

Don't have any sorry pal

frinkiac.com/

i dont think you get it yet

This

Bump

can we move on?

No.

There is more to this story than meets the eye. What happened to Chuck? How did Sneed take over? Who is Sneed?

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

Suck nigger cock sneedfag

t. Chuck

I didn't start watching this show till 2 years ago. Now I'm all caught up and ready to watch as it airs. Big times

simpsons did it

Why was he such a dick?

Here's a non sneed simpsons joke

mu yu qian apparently

>a game of thrones spoof episode

"Computer, locate the exact point that The Simpsons started to irrevocably decline...."