Black person is in a movie

>black person is in a movie
>you literally can't discuss it on Sup Forums any more
What the fuck happened to this place? We used to have Wire threads every day.

>What the fuck happened to this place?

>We used to have Wire threads every day.

What the fuck is the point of discussing a show that ended years ago?

Mods get yelled at by Soros if they allow "racism" so now you can't have a thread about a movie with a black character in it

Gee, I wonder.

RIP 4chin

But the mods work for alt-right groups

because smart phones became more popular?

>Jared Kushner, the neocon jew, is alt right
Can you talk me through this one?

What is alt-right?

what happened to this place?

Sup Forums got invaded by r/thedonald redditor faggots who are literally retarded and get triggered 10x more than the SJW's they hate. you can't go more than 5 posts in a thread these days without autistic screeching about jews and niggers. they should just nuke this board and be done with it.

Nazis I'm told

Neo-Nazis actually. They're somehow even further right than normal Nazis.

WE

>will smith
>black

>the ideology of the disabled, the weak and the helpless
>haha you're ugly
woah

Not like le enlighten advanced argument tactics of le alt-right!

its not saying he's ugly its comparing him to the untermensch because they look strikingly similar

the image is claiming the modern neo nazi would be hated by hitler and consists of subhumans, not just calling him ugly you high school drop out

T_D are so adorable, how can you hate them?

I miss old Sup Forums so much. I talked so much shit about footfags and pedos but I'd take those weird motherfuckers back in a second if it meant all these new permatriggered babydicks left.

2009 newfags + 2015 poltards + fancybear agents = shitboard4life

Kushner is part of trump's cabinet and the alt right worships trump

Actually Kushner is tied with Trumps Russian Jews, who are pro-white

shut up nigger

yeah before those drumfsters showed up from reddit Sup Forums was about fighting the white supremacist patriarchy!

amen before these pissbaby drumpflings turned up, Sup Forums loved black people and womyn! Sup Forums was liberal before drumpf.

>yeah before those drumfsters showed up from reddit Sup Forums was about fighting the white supremacist patriarchy!

Nobody said that, the point is that non-stop politics weren't as big a part of Sup Forums's content before 2014.

perfect example. you literally cannot distinguish between anything other than the far right and the far left. you're so radicalized that you have no comprehension of a political grey area.

How can everybody right of centre be alt-right? Isn't the term a bit redundant at that point?

Russian psy ops

>5 years later and you find out baneposters were the good guys all along

they were the heroes we needed

YOU'RE BROWSING Sup Forums THE WORST BOARD ON Sup Forums

Don't worry user
I'm in charge here and you don't get to bring reddit

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

this board has steadily gone to shit after LOST ended.

Americans spread being dumb, loud and belligerent.

Suddenly having flashbacks to Sup Forums during the great newfag migration of 2007

>Sup Forums was liberal before drumpf.
Sup Forums is contrarian. Many boards were starkly left wing during Bush Jr's Presidency. Once Obama took office things started to shift back to the right. Now with Trump in office I've been seeing an uptick in lefty posters all across the site.

gamergate happened.

gg was about ethics in gaming journalism.

it kickstarted the pol invasion everywhere

>a movie/tv show with nazis being killed/molested
>constant whining and unironic defending of the nazis
I wish it was all a joke but it isn't

why is it that weird? a lot of europe were naziboos and still are you dumb fucking murrican. It's like islamists siding with isis.

>a lot of europe were naziboos and still are
gotta need the source, buddy

>Sup Forums is contrarian
no it's not newfag, if Sup Forums was purely just contrarian then Sup Forums would be neocon and think the iraq war was great. since no one fucking believes that it would be the most contrarian position.

Sup Forums is just consistently edgy, racism was always edgy and taboo and funny.

>uptick in lefty posters all across the site.
the most leftist that Sup Forums ever was was when it leddit and tumblr tried to colonise it in (and have some boards, see Sup Forums) in like 2010-2012. the push back against that is what solidified the anti-SJW mentality.

Smartphones didn't see a huge spike in popularity in the middle of 2016 or the end of 2014.

Obombo got elected and spergs got really pissed that a nigger was in charge, they never recovered. That+ the pc/sjw crowd forcing them down our throat despite there being no need, there were really cool black characters back in the day.

Fuck you're stupid. Early Sup Forums literally hit the streets protesting Scientology. They exposed pedophiles and animal abusers. Early Sup Forums centered around freedom of speech and the flow of information. Then those guys left when this place started getting to mainstream, and now you mainstream fucks think you know the history here? Kill yourself.

It's a little bit deeper than that OP

It started out ironically, the racism and edginess, but simpletons eventually took it as genuine and now they think they run this site or something.

>Early Sup Forums literally hit the streets protesting Scientology
only absolute faggots cared about that. and only a lying poseur who wasn't around at the time would say "Sup Forums hit the streets"....most people here didn't give a shit, you just know what you read about it on wikipedia lol.

>They exposed pedophiles and animal abusers
and?

>Early Sup Forums centered around freedom of speech and the flow of information.
yes, and? there is a reason people like weev were on Sup Forums.

none of this changes the fact that "nigger faggot" was in every other post and there wasn't a ton of edgy racism from the beginning. almost like you're more likely to encounter taboo opinions on platforms that are loosely moderated huh.

i always think T_D is some kind of 2channel emoji like ^_^

r/the_donald migration

But Sup Forums was never a political headquarter like it is now. Sup Forums is by far the biggest board (excluding Sup Forums?) and it has change the whole site.

that's true.

>Will Smith have been playing the same character for 27 years now just with a different outfit
How does he do it?

Early/b/ had literal cp posted all the time

With tips from Jack Nicholson