Chop off your son's penis and pay a carbon tax

Chop off your son's penis and pay a carbon tax.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xyLj2gHkzoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wh*te "people" are the devil!
The science is settled!

My parents already cut my foreskin off

no bil pls

bil no not benis

Cut the rest off, studies show it's good.

whatever you say, strange man masquerading as a scientist with an electrical engineering degree.

Ignore estrogen in the water.

send the feds door to door separating white children from their families. kill any that resist; we don't negotiate with fascists. place the children in rehabilitation/transition camps. those that perform too well should be dosed mildly with mercury to bring them to par. at age 18 have them reviewed by an intersectional board of people of colour. if they pass, they'll be permitted to rejoin society on parole. kill those that fail, they're adults now and are responsible for their prejudice.

this is how we end bigotry.

Stick things in your rectum.

Make dissenting opinions illegal.

Thanks for the science Bill! Both of my kids just started self mutilating their genitals and anally probing themselves. We love the Netflix series!

Pawn your children off to TLC and adopt from Africa.

Seriously though, Bill Nye, Bill Cosby...which of our other childhood role models turned out to be complete fucking shitstains? Lavar Burton? Fred Rogers? Bob Ross?

Jackie Chan I suppose
Arnold if you're a whiner

Anyone find it funny that science is essentially becoming the next New Age medicine?

>Bill Cosby
Umm, excuse me?
Last I heard he was found not guilty

Cosby did nothing wrong, sleeping with groupie whores is what everyone did. He's only ostracised because he spoke out about the black poverty pimps

youtu.be/xyLj2gHkzoI

This will explain everything.

Have bisexual interracial orgies. It's science.

Do I find it funny? No. I do find it funny that the "I f*cking love science" crowd thinkl they're any better than religious fundamentalists, though.

What people are calling science isn't necessarily scientific.
The scientific method is fine. But people (on both sides) cherry pick results that support their opinions and ignore the rest.

And idiots take proposed models and explanations as facts, even if the scientific community largely feels that the model is complete bullshit

>implying Nye is pro-circumcision

b-but what about stds mr. science man?

maybe you should show a little fucking empathy for HIV positive people. they need sex too.

die in a foreign war to protect a rich man's profits

Stop having White children or we'll put you in prison.

Ignore scientific papers and statistics that go against your pre-established beliefs.

Who put Bill Bye on charge?
Why should I listen to him?

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy?

cause he said things when you were a kid
then he did nothing for a few decades
then he started showing up on news panels arguing scientific reason
then some (((people))) noticed that young people loved watching him due to his show from when they were children, and realised he was a perfect conduit

so you should listen to him because a lot of money has been invested in him to deliver a message to you to be learnt

I never trusted this fuck.