Emily Thornberry accused broadcaster of sexism fter not knowing names of important foreign leaders

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/11/emily-thornberry-sexism-dermot-murnaghan-sky-news

Pretty incredible how useless these people are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/neR_VHbxyLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5QwZEihebRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/neR_VHbxyLQ

Just watch this video and how the exchange plays out. Murnaghan is famous for poking at politicians regarding things they should know about.

Top Kek

well i don't know the name of the french foreign minister either t b h

it's probably just another nigger jew freemason anyways, why does it matter

>it's probably just another nigger jew freemason anyways, why does it matter

> not being able to do basic homework for your job
> why does it matter

When its your job and your about to be interviewed you should expect shitty questions like that

>Foreign relations minister
>doesn't know name of the foreign reltions minster of the country you arguably have the closest ties to

she actually speaks of combating anti-semitizm "there is always more to be done about it". War mongering jewish drone

It's her job to know them

This is the sad state of republics around the world, where we have idiots running our affairs who are more concerned about their own political battles than about their country.

The fact she used "sexism" to cover up her lack of knowledge is not only disgusting but indicative of her selfish-ness in taking her position for her own personal gain vs out of love for her country.

kill all politicians

Holy Fuck.

first Gary Johnson and Aleppo now this.

fuck these interviewers, stop asking mundane shit.

>kill all politicians
Just kick em out and vote in people who will actually do the best for their country, rather than be self-serving.

>fuck these interviewers, stop asking mundane shit.
None of this is mundane. This is politicians being incompetent at their job.

Gary Johnson had an honest mistake. Totally different. The man apologized later and owned up to it. Mrs Thornberry just accused the media of sexism for her not knowing important details relevant to her job.

Being a dumbass is now an honest mistake. ???

>Important leader
>French foreign minister

How women are allowed to be involved in politics is beyond me

I honestly can't think of a woman who, when losing an argument, didn't immediately resort to ad hominem.

Sure, men can be guilty of this too, however I find this thought process to be almost universally feminine.

>barrage of questions
>doesn't let him answer
All because she doesn't know the French prime rib roast.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QwZEihebRo

>m-muh sexism

that cunt is salty