youtube.com/watch?v=EQ7Hl-3sUCw
youtube.com/watch?v=T_Vfxuk8x_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great thread OP
Love this movie, fuck the sequel though

>yeah, he takes after his father, a real son of a bitch
>well fuck you dear

So glad I never fell for the punk meme

Great movie. With my friends stoned out of our gourds, flipping through channels and came across this (it had just started). None of us had ever heard of it and it was one of the best movie watching experiences of my life

P.s. why are there so many " ______ Bob" nicknames
>Heroin Bob
>Sideshow Bob
>Silent Bob
Others?

>that's the trouble with you Americans, you're always looking for pain

>yeah well, it really pains me to hear you say that Mark, it really does.

Who /mike/ here?

thesearchforthezone.com/

I don't know who started punk and I don't give a shit. All I know is we did it faster, we did it harder and we did it with more love.

>paraphrase

MORE FUCKING LOVE BABY!

Explain

This shit is pretentious garbage.
After-school special bullshit.

I was never even punk, and I'm offended that somebody put on some silly strawman mask for an edgy teenage cultural identity just so they could knock it down in some hollow "you'll understand some day kiddo" fashion.

Don't worry. You'll understand it someday kiddo.

We have just gotten a wake-up call from the Nintendo Generation.

As a punk kid I feel like the ending is perfect. I hated it as a kid but its true

t. teenager

youtube.com/watch?v=XAXtqmanVIQ

I didnt even recognize Matthew Lillard in Bosch until he was out of his russian cover. Shit was funny as hell, I love his character.

a friend of mine hyped the shit out of this movie and then put on the shitty sequel instead

>be me
>listen to punk
>go to shows with friends
>have fun, meet people
You missed out.

i cant imagine being enough of a pretentious douchebag to enjoy this. they are clearly trying to be ironic about it but don't realize that they are exuding the same bullshit they are supposedly trying to mock

>getting butthurt over someone mocking a subculture that has been dead for 30 years now

youtube.com/watch?v=lCP14-oYPvw

it always reminds me of this skit because I was this early 2000s douche

You can still do that without being a fag and listening to punk.

American punks always protested far too much about the invention of punk. The Brits just got on with it.

Oh okay, what is some cool music I could have listened to instead? I don't want anonymous people on the internet to bully me. ;_;

I listened to punk too I just didn't make it my whole identity

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ7Hl-3sUCw

im not butthurt, im just cringing. anyway my problem with it is not that they are mocking punks, it's that they are "ironic" hipsters who dont realize that they are actually not being ironic at all

I didn't make it my whole identity, either. Actually stayed away from scene kids,
they seemed to have problems.

Good. That's what I meant by punk meme. I remember one kid who had a Mohawk in junior high and then he was a hipster in high school

punk, hipster, emo, its all the same shit and the same people. they are all just various flavors of hipster

probably because its such a short, simple name so it rolls off the tongue easier
heroin bob's death fucked me up more then id like to admit though
>whos gonna be my friend now

they seemed more distinct 12 years ago

Yes they do

Oh okay, yeah I didn't do the scene thing. I had some punkish clothes I wore to shows, but nothing crazy. Most of the suburban hipster type punks seemed fine, but some of the girls were just weird. Rich, white, suburban highschool.

The more hard core scene people seemed like homeless drug addicts, so yeah, just stayed away from those types.

that's because you were closer to it. i had a hipster friend that would get mad when i called "crust punks" hipsters. he didn't understand that they were just a different flavor of hipster. they only seem distinct to him because he is one of them. to regular people they are all the same. besides, not admitting that you're a hipster is one of the hallmarks of being a hipster

Poser killer! Poser killer! Poser killer! Poser killer!

I had a poser hipster friend that proclaimed he was a hipster. I dont think he understood the concept.

>poser hipster
still just another flavor of hipster. actually calling someone a poser is a pretty hipster thing to do

He sacrificed himself for the children in 13 Ghosts.

What if someone is a poser? What do I call them?

>those ghost titties

That was a weird fap

they are all just different flavors of hipster. thats the point

this guy's face has always annoyed me

doesn't seem punchable but just untrustworthy

Entry level classical.

What are Matthew Lillard's best movies?

this movie is the ultimate punk poser film. the dudes in the movie were never about the music, they were just about the "lifestyle" and the fashion . At least the ending is pretty honest, but every character except for the straight laced jason segel character were posers , fuck heroin bob. real Punk is just music, it's not how you dress or how many stinky squatter friends you have. get a job

Scooby Doo

Twin peaks the return

Scream
SLC Punk!

nigga looks like that dyke from blue is the warmest color

Hackers, easily.

>Hackers
Such a great film.

i too fapped to those titties. Well not specifically the titties rather the thought of those titties pressed against the glass while I fucked her ass.

literally me

good movie
SLC still has a counterculture of edgy kids

One of my favourite kinos

What did he mean by this?

Don't listen to user when it comes to your taste. You like what you like because you like it. No need to try to legitimize it in front of this troglodyte wailing troupe.
Hell, I like punk, rock, old school hip hop, power metal, speed/thrash, shanties, and classical.

a big fat phony!

>shanties
u wot

I like how he made his living voice acting as Shaggy after the live action Scooby Doo movies ruined his career

its pretty true though

the only people that don't change after their early 20's into a somewhat normie person are losers.

there is a time and place for being an edgy adolescent, at a certain point you should grow out of it

>t. ex "punk" whos going to law school

Typical American holding a grudge against the glorious British Empire and wishing it unrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Vfxuk8x_A

it's because he has a classic bitchmade fishmouth

oh, so it's like folk. based open-minded user
>tfw grand belial's key comes on right after go sailor

Everyone's a poser. that's the movie's point. No one's born a punk, and no one's born a lawyer. Life's up to you.

is this from that motel serial killer movie?

That is Scream, not Identity. How young do you haev to be to not know Scream?

I've seen it when I was young I just don't remember it. I never liked the series. Now that you mention it I do remember him being the killer in it though.

dude im gonna be a punk rock politician lmao

One of the killers actually