Why do/don't you like Poles? No trolling or shitposting please...

Why do/don't you like Poles? No trolling or shitposting please, I'd like to learn about my countrymen's behaviour and reputation in different countries, since they seem to differ depending on country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At one restoraunt near where I live Couple off Polish tourist were cought putting bugs in their food so they don't have to pay

Nothing against Poles!
I think you're great!

I will retreat to Poland if Western Europe falls by Islam.

also beautiful chicks

too many butthurt posters. always a pole, always under our sole.

Same colour as Sydney swans.

Fuck the swans.

>literally every day some butthurt Pole starts Polish thread on Sup Forums
fucking sage and don't reply ffs

Literally lured Germany to initiate World War II, resulting in millions of deaths of European men.

Responsible for the downfall of the NSDAP.

Danzig Massacres (pic related).

You had been trying to conquer us for thousand years

Kill yourself. You can't slide Clinton threads with your usual "I'll pretend to be a Pole" bullshit.

Didn't Poland settle like half of Canada?

False flag operation by Nazis. Poles didn't do that.

I think Polish citizens can own full auto AKs.
And they have a "Home Guard" (militia), that is almost as big as their army.
Is that True?
Is that true?

Yeah because "nazis" would kill their own volk.

good goy

>I think Polish citizens can own full auto AKs.

Pole here, lots of people have weapons, but don't really use them. People don't care mostly. There's quite a few shooting ranges where people go there for fun.

Half american native here. Just got married to a 100 white canadian girl. Our in laws are paying for our honey moon. They want us to pick anywhere in europe. We're thinking about poland since everywhere else seems a little muslim-explodey.

Now I don't look white, but I dont look arab and I would like to enjoy my visit but I understand any aggravation polish folks have against foreigners.

Where/should I go in Poland as a tourist? Honest poster pls no bully.

you guys are ok but a bit raw and undercooked

I don't get why Poland is so shat on. You guys honestly impress me whenever you come up in the news.

That's exactly what falseflag ops stand for

Funny burger, Poland is one of countries with least guns per capita and strictest gun laws.

i like poles because they generally work hard, don't chimp out, are christians, proud of their country and heritage, and highly red pilled. plus polish women are total qt3.14s

>Poland is one of countries with least guns per capita and strictest gun laws.
Oh, well in that case...bye.

Thank the commies. They disarmed you and won't let you own guns.
Poland could be unstoppable if would start taking care of themselves and stop looking at others.

too bad they already sold their soul to their USA for the promise of being saved by big bad russia

Only know one Polish guy and he's a bro.

Spanish fag living in Japan.

When I used to live in Madrid, there were a lot of polski in my neighborhood and I had a pretty good impression of them. Had some good friends and they were all strong, hard working, loyal white people. I don't really get why all the pirate british hate you...

because the british are spineless fucks that are ruled by muslims and have to live with ugly woman so naturally they are jealous of any country with less muslims and qt girls

Polish people in Belgium are always drunk ,
crashing cars and killing pedestrians
Every week there is some drunk Pole killing someone by driving drunk
Because they are away from their wife wile working in Belgium they tend to hang out in groups and get drunk every day,
The fact that beer over here costs less than bottled water isn't helping the problem
I know they have the same problem in Holland

at least they aren't patrolling the streets enforcing shariah law no?

Poles are fine. You're better than brits or french, even though you are fucking hate everyone around.

You sure they weren't Jewish?

>always a pole, always under our sole.
Oh that's funny Germ.
>"us Prussians ... are the Poles equal brothers or their servants"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

>drunk
>hardworking
>stupid

I say that as a halfbreed Pollock.

No

>halfbreed
Yeah, that's why you're stupid.

The newer immigrants are very nice, they come from big cities and usually have a degree.
The ones who came after 1990 are shockingly hillbilly and caused a lot of worry.
So the opinion on Poles is kinda split in Germany.

Went to poland in may with my buddies for a week, fucking amazing place. Great beer, great food, amazing women who arent poisoned by western bullshit. Also white faces everywhere, no roaming gangs of arabs and blacks picking fights and shit.

Going back next year for more of the same. Poles are OK in my book.

Haven't seen Polish thread in a while. Also
>butthurt
Show me where

Yeah because one thread will cause all the Clinton/Trump threads (which made about 80% of threads for months already) to slide the fuck out into abyss.

I was in Luxemburg a month back and the Belgians drove like fucking maniacs, saw two belgian plate cars in crashes in my 8 days there, one jumped a red light and the other rolled it doing about 50 round a tight as fuck bend in the eifel, just across the kraut border.

Different. Bit paranoid. Like most of post -communist countries still cynical. Good people.

What amused me was the religiosity. Churches everywhere. People really pick themselseves at Sunday, dress up, and go to church. I saw a street punk, obvious tough guy wannabe wih shitloads of piercings and tattoes and when he passed by the church gajtes, he did the cross sign, and continued on his way.

We actually love Poles, might sound surprising. They were the only ones who would put up a fight in Europe against us, so there is a respect factor in the relationship. Also, we didn't recognize the polish partitions and settled many of the dissidents to Marmara during 1840s.

Search "Polonezköy"

Yeah, I have a few friends who fancy going to Netherlands solely to smoke weed everyday. They are decent guys, and I don't think they'd start acting like niggers in Netherlands. Though who the fuck knows really, sometimes people lose all decency under certain circumstances.

I always thought our beer is shit compared to countries west of us. I met a few people in my life who just came back from Germany, Britain and other western countries and they always said our beer is nothing compared to what they drank there.

As a Polski, if Poland were to start looking more after itself and less looking after the likes of Germany and eastern Europe.... Then Poland would be the greatest on earth!

I like them cause all of those I personally met were based as fuck, friendly and had same humor like me. Also Poland still has the chance to save Europe. Keep your borders closed, please. You can get heroes in history.

Backstabbing pieces of shit.

Its not so much that its amazing beer, its more that its really cheap, served nice and cold, and the company of Polish is always great. In UK we have some nicer beer but it costs a fortune and our pubs are full of dickheads. And theres a few strange ones that we dont get over here that make a nice change.

I got hooked on one called Piwo Miodzie (sorry if Im butchering the spelling) and pic related was really nice on hot nights.

My friend had one that was like a peach/apricot beer, green label with a cartoon girl on the label with red hair and big boobs. Searched everywhere for the name but cant find it, we forgot the name. Any ideas polebro?

Kraków, Wrocław Warszawa Gdańsk

I googled "peach beer" in Polish and got Lindeman Pecheresse. It's Belgian. Is it the one?

we know that and we wish to respect you, but not in current state of things, i drank beer with turkish students in warsaw, decent people

t. maciauskas aka polish in denial
you're shit without us, open your eyes

Yes, actually your beer is horrible, no ofense, I thought it will be pasable so close to czech r. but it was bad.

I lived in a frat house with two Turks, had no problem with rhem until they started hitting on two girls from the frat and when they told them they're not interested, the Turks started acting like "wtf a woman turns me down she should be thankful, wtf come with me bitch how dare you turn me down". Shame, because before that they were always chill.

clean my toilet wojak

I thought Poo's don't have toilets.

Glad someone actually remember this.

>The fact that beer over here costs less than bottled water isn't helping the problem
WAIT!!! WTF are you saying?!?!
Say that one_more_time_, and I'm moving to Belgium

WE WUZ

Why should i don't like Poles? I am one.

We had good reputation on this board until some fags like you started making threads looking like what you think about Poland? Poland best etc. Just fucking stop already

Burger pls. It was a false flag.

I like Poland. They're hard-workers, they're conservative, and they assimilate well. Plus their country isn't keked.

I don't dislike poles too much, most of the poles who come here simply work for reduced wages and then go home which is more of a problem with our legislation than the poles themselves.

And if I could trade every arab we have for ten poles, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

You are a bit of a rowdy, loud bunch though, at least the people who come here. And like 90% seem to be either truck drivers or (cheap but kind of mediocre) builders.

Many western conglomerations bought up most major brand beers by the way. What you really should look for are the thousands of micro breweries popping up everywhere.