/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/71nss9/nikolaj_is_sure_tormund_is_alive_and_will_have/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice hat Dany

1st for I want to rape dany

I want to marry Emilia!

1st for Azor Jaqen, the Lorahti chosen one

AZOR steve

why are targs so autistic?

>He vaulted over the gunwale, landing on the deck below with his golden cloak billowing behind him. The white roses drew back, as men always did at the sight of Victarion Greyjoy armed and armored, his face hidden behind his kraken helm. They were clutching swords and spears and axes, but nine of every ten wore no armor, and the tenth had only a shirt of sewn scales. These are no ironmen, Victarion thought. They still fear drowning.
>"Get him!" one man shouted. "He's alone!"
>"COME!" he roared back. "Come kill me, if you can."

Too much inbreeding

>gunwale

how?

George is a hack.

>"Share the rule? How could that be?" The woman was not making sense. Does she want to be my queen? Victarion found himself looking at Asha in a way he had never looked at her before. He could feel his manhood beginning to stiffen. She is Balon's daughter, he reminded himself.

Based Victarion not fucking his niece

>no eye contact
What did they mean by this?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Queen Dany

You're offered two cups: one contains a paste from the seeds of a weirwood, the other shade-of-the-evening.

Which do you drink?

Shade of the evening.

jon never looks people in the eyes.
he's autistic

Help, I think I'm male Daenerys. Right now I just ate apples and I'm shitting more than I ever shat in my life

Are you having vision quests telling you to stop being friendly and start wrecking shit? If no, consider eating more apples.

Have you tried drinking more?

Lyanna/Rhaegar pottery

Kek, let us know if you start having diarrhea-induced visions

true love

Take both, mix them together, drink it all, trip the fuck out

have you tried setting yourself on fire?

and i enjoy really hot baths
do you think we should marry and have kids

>foreign horselords are coming to save people from an ancient evil
>will then be attacked from behind by Eastern soldiers who ride elephants

George is a fucking hack

>tfw you see a 6'6 100% muscle demon swinging a hammer in your direction

why, oh why was Rhaegar so miscast? :( Should've pic related

Are there any canonically ugly noblewomen or royal women but are loving, good people?

At least he answered tax policy...oh wait.

>tfw that 6'6 demon is actually 5'11 and you're 6'5

History is truly written by the victor

You watching Return of the King too?

>mfw

Dany

Yes

Brienne in a sense

The Mormonts maybe

>Destroys your army

>tfw like daenerys in s1
>start to dislike her in s2
>don't like her in s3, 4, 5, 6
>tfw something clicks in season 7, love her scenes, that soundtrack, so on
Anyone else experience this?

No, Mr. Baratheon, don't take your anger out on me! Get back! Get back! M-Mr. Baratheon! NOOOO!

same here user. jon fixed her

How much time passed between Dany getting fucked in the ass by Darrio and her shitting in the field? Do you think he gave her something?

exactly what WAS shade of the evening? Some magic potions for the warlocks to trip out on? Medieval drugs?

Same here. I don't know what it was. I think it was her interactions with Jon. He seemed to bring out some humility, compassion, and warmth in her that we haven't seen in a while. She went from being one of my least favorite characters to being one my favorite overnight. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

GOOOOODS I'M STROOOOONG

>It has everything to do with Brienne. Sister-fucking is old news. Brienne-fucking Brienne love-making is all the rage. And guess who is going to be doing all the Brienne-fucking Brienne love-making?
>Tormund can troll Jaime all he wants. Jaime is still going to end up being with Brienne/ fucking making love to Brienne. They're the love story. And Tormund the failed suitor who drives them closer together by inadvertently forcing Jaime to confront his true feelings.
>I didn't measure her awesomeness in terms of who fucks her first. That doesn't even make sense. This isn't a matter of first. There's Jaime and that's all. That's who Brienne is in love with. That's who she will choose. The threesome thing was a joke that's clearly never going to happen.
>Seriously, way to miss the point. I was implying that whoever gets to experience Brienne's love is the clear winner. And not even winner as in a competition between Jaime and Tormund. I mean winner, as in you've won at life. Because if you manage to get someone like Brienne, you have won at life. Like literally, who cares if some random dude who wants your girlfriend is name-calling you, when you're busy loving your girlfriend?
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/71nss9/nikolaj_is_sure_tormund_is_alive_and_will_have/

Jon made her more likable. She was too cocky in mereen scenes. She had better acting and scenes in s7, like more sorrowful. Her costume design was better too, and music like you said. Seeing her at the wall, or on the boat in season 7 felt just right. Gone are the days of ''WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS!?'' or ''I AM THE RIGHTFUL QUEEN.''
I truly believe they'll be a scene of her learning jons true heritage, and she will bow down, reliqish all attempts at the throne and back jon (then later die in battle, or jon trikes her down, azor ahai mode) but she is a much better character in s7.

>It is made from the inky blue leaves that grow on the black-barked trees found around the House of the Undying.

>Blue Leaves
>Black Wood

It's some sort of anti-Weirwood, seems like

Some magic mushroom shit?

She's the blood of the dragon. She can make a hat.

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

>"Where is this Dothraki sea?" he demanded. "I will sail the Iron Fleet across it and find the queen wherever she may be."
>The fisherman laughed aloud. "That would be a sight worth seeing. The Dothraki sea is made of grass, fool."
>He should not have said that. Victarion took him around the throat with his burned hand and lifted him bodily into the air. Slamming him back against the mast, he squeezed till the Yunkishman's face turned as black as the fingers digging into his flesh. The man kicked and writhed for a while, trying fruitlessly to pry loose the captain's grip. "No man calls Victarion Greyjoy a fool and lives to boast of it."

>muh azor ahai is literal

lol

Stop supporting racist programming.

How does one become a Warlock?

>he squeezed till the Yunkishman's face turned as black as the fingers digging into his flesh

Does George actually think this is possible?

shave head, go to parties in qarth, drink shade of the evening.

literally ayahuasca

>tfw people are saying that Emilia is a POC because her grandmother was born in India

What, face turning black?

aaaggghhh...

You drink shade of evening until you're so weak, you literally can't survive outside of a magic house that's entire purpose is fucking with time.

from getting choked, yes

Ironborn boats in the books are designed to use speedboosts and steel battering rams to lock up with other ships

>tfw /got/ generals now move slower than winter in westeros
what happened?

He has a magic hand.

It's almost like it's offseason or something so the casuals are dropping off more and more

Good.

Off-season /got/ is incredibly comfy.

We're channeling our inner gurm and taking time off to watch the Jets and Giants get BTFO

We've had some high energy posting yesterday, now we're recharging

>tfw no more bobby b / lens flare eye pics spammed
feels goooooood

what is the point of this character ?

>The season [season 8] is expected to premiere in late 2018/early 2019.
Gonna be a long off season boys. I can wait though.

She took something like 30 hours worth of acting classes/coaching because of all the flak she caught for her emotionless performance in 5 and 6.

At the least we'll get speculation and theories unlike last offseason, plus entertaining fake leaks.

I wish lads had kept his mouth shut so he could've leaked season 8 instead

inoffensive hero

source?

He's white.

Daenerys had no interesting plotlines since the end of season 1. Season 2 was filler (it was filler in the books, too, and didn't even have an ending). Seasons 3-5 were all about Meereen, and nobody gives a shit about Meereen--or Essos, for that matter. Season 6 was a strange retread of the Dothraki storyline.

All of her supporting characters were boring, too. Drogo is obviously not a main character, given how little actual screentime he has. It was surprising shen he died at first, but in hindsight, he had no scenes by himself and no real character besides being a tough guy. Jorah is a beta loser who has no business still being alive. Missandei is useless. Daario is a fuckbuddy whom she never really liked in the first place. Varys doesn't do anything anymore. Tyrion doesn't do anything anymore except give bad advice. Why the hell is he her Hand anyway? What has he done to deserve it?

Anyway, season 7 is Dany's best season. First of all, she is now a part of the main storyline, making all of her scenes more interesting. Second, her dragons are actually terrifying now; Jaime being traumatized by Dany roasting his men alive, was completely believable. Third, and most importantly, she has met her equal in Jon Snow, and has stopped acting like a smug bitch for the first time since 2011. Jon firmly put her in her place without even trying, and it was extremely satisfying to watch. Jon is the main character and Daenerys is the runnerup. I'm glad that she is starting to realize that.

/Jonerys/ posting won out, just like I'm sure we all predicted (he said sarcastically for you autists that don't pick it up)

We should just call it /Jonerys/ General: GoT Edition for maximum cancer and salt

God damn I love being a Jonerysfag

>that jaime/brienne/tormund threesome comment

Jaime is objectively too autistic to have a threesome. File name unrelated

>all the flak she caught for her emotionless performance in 5 and 6
like 2 emmy nominations?

pathetic attempt at trolling my dear

MELLY

>jorah is a beta loser
Remember how amazing he was in season 1 though? Think back to when there was only season 1. He was definitely a stand out character back then. It's a shame he'll die taking an arrow for daenerys in s8 or some shit.

>fuck dancing let's fuck

it's canon in the books and in the show (and secretly irl too)

We're lucky that the romance actually works out, the chemistry is good and feels believable, even in the few episodes they were together. I'm glad I don't feel bitter over it, I know some fags don;'t get the relationship but myself, I loved it.

Moody white teenager hero that all the nerds can identify with

>Hinter is coming
what does her jumper mean?

They're going to kill him without letting him meet his niece and apologize for betraying the family and the north.

Etymology:
hint + -er
Noun
hinter (plural hinters)
Agent noun of hint; someone who hints.

But what's the hint?

>Dany
>Backing Jon's claim

If anything Jon will bow to her because "muh strong independent women"

>tfw you will never hear her saying that to you

>In the name of the Seven Kingdoms, you're under arrest, Queen Daenerys.
>Are you threatening me, Ser?
>The small council will decide your fate.
>I AM the small council!
>Not yet.
>It's treason, then...
[Dany swoops across the table with a horrific dragon roar]

That's already happened in s7 though. I imagine after she stays at winterfell and we get the big targaryen reveal, she'll bow down to his leadership when she sees the north, and wildlings, love him

>the attack by the kingsguard left me scarred, and deformed.
>But my resolve has never been stronger
>I will reorganise the seven kingdoms into the first westeros empire!
>And there will be... Fire

I had respect for him when he killed that Dothraki idiot, but after that, he has just become a cringeworthy hanger-on. Every time he says "Khaleesi," he makes me want to vomit. I just want him to go away.

I also want Tormund and Bronn to go away, too. They serve no purpose anymore. Bronn has plot armor that would make all the make characters combined jealous, and he is an action hero who is perfect at everything. Tormund is a savage murderer whom the audience is supposed to accept as the comic relief for some reason. They have been in several huge battles and have survived despite adding nothing to the plot.

I do have to admit that I am biased, though, because I like The Hound. But at least he has an arc.

what did you just say about me you little boar?

You just KNOW Kit, Rose, and Emilia fuck the shit out of each other, and that the engagement is to throw the media off the trail

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT LADS