How do you punish your local cinema if the movie you watched wasnt to your liking...

How do you punish your local cinema if the movie you watched wasnt to your liking? I normally just leave a big mess around my seat, but I remember that when I saw Matrix 2 I went to the parking lot and started slashing tires from random cars because of how angry and disapointed I was.

do americans really do this??

i just tip my theatre attendant and go on with my day

Jesus fucking Christ, Burgercunts never seize to amaze me.

I know of a guy who was really angry with TDKR, and he hadn't even seen the movie

And yet we don't think about you at all. You literally don't matter.

Only niggers leave these messes. The only times Whites will leave a mess is if the trashcans are all full and overflowing. This is usually a result of there being black employees that don't empty them.

one time i choked on popcorn and threw up on the floor. i wasn't really mad about the movie or anything, it just kinda happened

if the theather is semi empty I will just get a lot of soda and start pissing downwards

I've had whites ruin movies for me and I'm white Fuck off

>t. knee bending nigger

>Only blacks do bad things

Back to Sup Forums with you.

Does your piss waterfall all the way down to the screen? And what about Baywatch? How could you tell your piss from all the other streams and streams of piss shooting everywhere

I casually drop a log in my seat as the credits roll then blend into the crowd.

>I went to the parking lot and started slashing tires from random cars

CLEAN

True

I drench my seat in soda.

That's a fact and we admit it, but we justify it by muh systemic racism, didn't you get the memo ?

I leave multiple negative reviews on Google claiming to have found bedbugs in my seat. After seeing The Croods I called the health department anonymously to report the same.

I think it would be funny to get the fake blood and then put it on your seat and then claim that you sat in someone's period blood and then demand compensation for your pain and suffering.

I work at a slaughterhouse, I'll save some cow blood and do this sometime

Cuckhold apprentice

CHIMP OUT
H
I
M
P

O
U
T

Bump.

I love this "destructice/disgusting behavior at the theater" meme.

>he punishes the theater
>because he didn't like the movie

I literally can't even

OP

newfag redditards

personally I immediately assault the closest person to my immediate front, back, left, and right sides. If they're close enough, I'll flail around in a whirlwind of fury but otherwise I often find myself having to launch all my food as projectiles

I yank my sweat pants down and take a hot diarrhea NEET dump all over the seat on my way out.